sharingan in real life

Ebisux

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hm, Anyone need anything, that looks like someone has a sharingan?
like..
You must be registered for see images

btw, those are real, and i would like to see, anything posted be real too :D

Ebisux

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like..
in Naruto, the sharingans lets the person, almost know what the person will do..
like in Naruto vs Sasuke, when sasuke gets the sharingan, sasuke can keep up..
The dude in pics, dodges everything,
So i was asking if anyone else had some picture like that,
and it has to be real
(This was actually real)

Sharpism

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's called training for 12 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year.. Just like how a Baseball player can bat a ball going as fast as a car. Or how a hockey goalie can stop a puck going as fast as a car aswell. Or how a racecar driver avoides a car accident.

He predicts where his opponent is going to strike and moves there, if he gets punched then ohwell if he doesn't then Wohoo!

Kicks are easy to avoid as you can see the weight shift same with heavy punches like they've thrown. Whenever they throw a punch its always a specific leg out, its go get power. I can garenty you if he got hit once with one of those he's be pretty screwed up. thats why side stepping is better to do then attempt to move your head under a persons leg. [If he moved to the side he wouldn't have had to do any of those moves and could have easily got a heavy left in right after the kick.]

Sharpism

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lastly that last duck on the last punch on the first clip he didn't even need to duck. Such a waste of effort if you ask me. When someone strikes it gives you an opertunity to strike back.

Poison Ivy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Huh??? I know they're people who have red eyes like sharingan but it kinda of rare.... only 18 cases are well known in the US. But most of the time its because they have Albinism. :confused: Or are you talking about fighting skills :p if soooo chuck norris or bruce lee :D

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lastly that last duck on the last punch on the first clip he didn't even need to duck. Such a waste of effort if you ask me. When someone strikes it gives you an opertunity to strike back.
Dude, get real, relax and have a laugh, he found the clips, found them funny thinking of sharingan and was asking for videos or clips that look like the same case, its funny!

On topic: Lol this is cool and Chuck norris doesnt need the sharingan :D

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude, get real, relax and have a laugh, he found the clips, found them funny thinking of sharingan and was asking for videos or clips that look like the same case, its funny!

On topic: Lol this is cool and Chuck norris doesnt need the sharingan :D

Chuck Norris eats Rinnengans for breakfast, and poops out sharingans.

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You talk as if you are a professional fighter.
When you will be able to actually do better, speak your mind.
By the way that's not a duck.

Last edited:

Sharpism

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You talk as if you are a professional fighter.
When you will be able to actually do better, speak your mind.
By the way that's not a duck.
For all you know, I am a Professional Fighter, and I can do better?
In the first clip the last punch the guy throws it's a duck.

I follow fighting, my uncle does lowclass MMA Matches, and I've done martial arts for several years of my life.

I know I won't be able to do better then EITHER of those fighters, but I am allowed to contribute my opinion, which is much better to contribute then "Uber Fail."
Maybe you should contribute to discussion and discuss facts rather then ridicule peoples opinions without providing your own?

Flaw

Legendary
Kin
23💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For all you know, I am a Professional Fighter, and I can do better?
In the first clip the last punch the guy throws it's a duck.

I follow fighting, my uncle does lowclass MMA Matches, and I've done martial arts for several years of my life.

I know I won't be able to do better then EITHER of those fighters, but I am allowed to contribute my opinion, which is much better to contribute then "Uber Fail."
Maybe you should contribute to discussion and discuss facts rather then ridicule peoples opinions without providing your own?
This is the best picture I could find with a duck.

It may not describe it perfectly but in any case,we can see that it implies bending over, bowing down, not dodging a hit by fleeing behind.

And before you bitch about it, yes, I'm doing this in order to Ridicule your opinion.

Last edited:

Gatsndshanks

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is the best picture I could find with a duck.

It may not describe it perfectly but in any case,we can see that it implies bending over, bowing down, not dodging a hit by fleeing behind.

And before you bitch about it, yes, I'm doing this in order to Ridicule your opinion.
:| the opponent throws a punch that swoops down, the black guy simply evades by ducking under it and springing back up >_>