[KG] Sharingan - GodItachi

GodItachi

Kin
227💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sharingan is a doujutsus. It is activated when someone experience a powerful emotional condition with regards to a person precious to them, their brain releases a special form of chakra that affects the optic nerves, transforming the eyes into Sharingan. I stole that line lol. The eye can copy jutsus within reasoning. Also it has multiple stages which is 1-3 tomoe and after that is the Mangekyou stages which is two of those. It can put someone in a genjutsu and also tell when someone is in a genjutsu based on their chakra. It can see chakra up to a certain distance also b

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Correct. Okay, so since you want to do OOC, we are assuming that I have just used a multitude of techniques to beat you up. You are pretty much helpless against all these attacks, making you feel utterly weak and defenseless, causing feelings of anger to build up in you. As you are brutally beat up to near death, your Sharingan awakens, though you probably don't notice as you are losing consciousness. I heal you using Medical Ninjutsu and soon you are better.

So now we're through that process, and you have your one tomoe Sharingan awakened, can you tell me what you know about this one tomoe stage? What can you see with it? Do some research to answer this please.

GodItachi

Kin
227💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With one tomoe this grants me the ability to see chakra and the different chakra from different people and see the flow of chakra. The second ability is clarity of perception which allows me to see through genjutsu(How can the sharingan know its in a genjutsu but even if they can or can't see through it?) and also different forms of chakra(I am going to guess this means like the nature of the chakra, correct?). The see through genjutsu is up to D rank visual genjutsus. The last ability is the ability to track motions which at this stage is x1.5.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For the first question, you can't just use the Sharingan to see if you are in a genjutsu. You have to figure it out by other means, and once you have done that, then you can look at your chakra flow to confirm whether you are in a genjutsu or not. If you are, your chakra flow will be disturbed. To the second question, you are correct. The nature of the chakra element can be discerned to figure out what it is. For example, wind may seem to be sharp in nature.

As you said, your tracking speed is multiplied by 1.5 with the 1T Sharingan. To add to that, I want to make it known that unlike the Byakugan, the Sharingan cannot see through solid objects, nor do you have a 360 degree vision. You only see what's in front of you with increased clarity and perception. Also, in this RP, the Sharingan cannot see the difference between an original and a clone ninja.

(Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

This is the Sharingan technique. Can you draw out the important points from this?

GodItachi

Kin
227💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So the Sharingan can see through illusions but cant tell if they are in an illusion. I thought they can tell if they are in an illusion via like some kind of chakra vs actual jutsus and real things in reality.

Also you said the Sharingan cant see through solid objects but the description of the Sharingan state that it can see through solid matter but no dense solid matter so guessing there is a certain distance it can see through.

To your question isn't the whole description important?

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, it might be different in the anime, but in this RP, to break out of a genjutsu, you have to deduce it via other means first. For example, if someone places you in an illusion that snakes come out of the ground to restrain you, you can realise that it is not a genjutsu as you won't see any openings in the ground where they come out from, for example. After that, you can always confirm with your Sharingan when you look at your chakra flow. But the advantage that your eye has is that after deducing that you are in a genjutsu, you don't have to use a technique to break out of it. You can passively break out of the illusion without spending a move after deducing that you are in a genjutsu. Of course, only up to the rank that your Sharingan can recognise though.

I mean it can't see through solid matter like the Byakugan can. You can only see through matter to an extent. In the description it says you can't see through dense matter. So some thing like beyond a rock would be no, but through the human body would be fine, or through some jutsu.

Well I was just gonna have you summarise it in dot points for your own reference for later but never mind, it's not necessary. Anyways, any more questions before we move on?

GodItachi

Kin
227💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Two Tomoe
-x2 Tracking
-Pierce through C rank visual genjutsu
-Reverse Genjutsu Technique up to B rank(one tomoe can reverse up to C rank)

Three Tomoe
-x3 Tracking
-Pierce through B rank visual genjutsu
-Copy Techniques within reasoning
-Reverse Genjutsu Technique up to A rank
-Hypnotizing within one rank lower then user and short range plus eye contact
-Being a Jounin and after a month of having the Three Tomoe you can activate it passively

Also the reverse Genjutsu Technique is within reasoning and meets the requirements to use the genjutsu example: needs to have sound ninjutsu to reverse sound genjutsu

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent. Now, I just realised that you are academy rank, so until you rank up to Genin, I can only teach you up to the C-Ranks.

(Doujutsu: Chouetsu no Shunmin) – Eye Technique: Transcend to Deep Slumber technique
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will use their Sharingan to cast an illusion upon the opponent by looking them into their eyes; this illusion makes the enemy fall asleep but makes them think they are still watching the opponent without realizing they have fallen asleep.
Note: Requires direct eye contact with 2 Tomoe Sharingan and up.

(Doujutsu: Shiranui) - Eye Technique: Phosphorescent light
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will cast an illusion to make the opponent see six copies of the user that detonate simultaneously harming the target.The explosions are explosive kunai to deal damage whilst the enemy is distracted in the genjutsu.
Note: Requires 2 Tomoe sharingan and up.

These are the first 2 C-Ranks; there are barely any of them. Can you tell me 2 differences you see between these two techniques?

GodItachi

Kin
227💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first technique is short range and requires eye contact. The illusion is making someone think they are still looking at someone but reality they are sleep.

The last technique is short to mid range and doesn't require eye contact. The illusions creates copies of the user which is actually explosive explosive tag kunais to deal the damage that they see in the illusion is the clones that blow up.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good. Note also that the first one has no damage value whilst the second one does.

(Bōshi Magen: Kyouten Chiten) - Demonic Eye Illusion: Heaven And Earth Change
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: N/A (equal to the cost of the countered technique)
Damage Points: N/A (equal to the power of the countered technique)
Description: This is a illusion counter where, through the use of their sharingan, a Uchiha can take control over an enemy's Genjutsu and reverse it back into the opponent by taking control of it and releasing oneself at the same time. With 1 Tomoe, it can affect C-Rank and below illusions. With 2 Tomoe, it can affect B-Rank and below illusions. With a 3 Tomoe, it can affect A-Rank and below illusions. With MS, it can affect S-Rank and below illusions and EMS can affect any rank Genjutsu. Note: Can only be used once every two turns.
Note: Does not require eye contact and must be able to cast ( I.e., cannot reverse a Sound Genjutsu without Sound Ninjutsu.

This is a rather interesting technique, one which allows you to both get yourself out of a genjutsu and turn it back on the opponent. You can only use it for up to C-Rank illusions since you are currently an Academy Student. You'll be able to use up to A-Rank with full 3 tomoe training. To use S-Rank, you need to have Mangekyou Sharingan. Can you tell me which 2 types of genjutsu this technique does not work against?

GodItachi

Kin
227💸
Kumi
79💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest I can't think of the types. Only thing that does come to my head is Yin Release Genjutsu and Elemental Genjutsu. I seen the Elemental Genjutsu thing in the illusion arts thread and notice Yin Release Genjutsu is a thing based on some battles I read.

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're partly right. They're Sound genjutsu and Mangekyou Sharingan level genjutsu like Tsukuyomi and Yin Genjutsu.

(Doujutsu: Genjutsu Sharingan) - Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye Illusion
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15 - 40
Description: This technique is simply the use of generic genjutsu used by members of the Uchiha clan. By simply having their opponents look into their eyes, the Uchiha can lock the user within a genjutsu of their choosing.
Note: Can only be used with 3 tomoe sharingan

This is the generic Genjutsu that the Uchiha can use. With this, you can make any illusion appear.

(Doujutsu: Kopī no Jutsu) - Eye Technique: Copy Technique
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: After gaining the 3 Tomoe Sharingan, the user gains the ability to copy the technique the enemy is using and use it as his own. The user will first need to witness the technique completely to memorize all aspects of it, including the opponents chakra flow and focus upon using it as well as the hand seals. A limitation of the technique is the inability to mimic and copy KG techniques, fuuinjutsu, kinjutsu, genjutsu, medical ninjutsu or hidden clan/bio techniques.
Note: User needs to have 3 Tomoe active
Note: Can only be done 2 times per opponent on techniques that have hand seals
Note: Copied technique can only be used in the event it's witnessed in and only once
Note: User needs to be capable of performing the technique himself, meaning he needs to have the correct chakra natures, rank, abilities, etc to use the technique. This is also valid for elemental specialties, where the user might be unable to copy a technique by only one handseal unless he has the same specialty as the enemy.
Note: Can only be used on techniques up to S-Rank

Note that you can only use both of these up to C-Rank currently. Any questions about either of them?