Missing Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sharingan is a kekkei genkai passed Down the Uchiha clan. The Shargian Allows them to analyse and copy their opponent's skills.

After the Nail tales Attack people started to say the Uchiha was behind it so Konoha had the clan under there thumbs. But the 3rd tries to be peaceful with them but that didn't work so They had Itachi Wipe out the clan

Missing Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry Sir

The Sharingan is a KG coming from the Uchiha clan. Only the Uchiha clan members are able to awaken a sharingan though not everyone is able to do so. Only other exception to this rule is that it can also be operated on. For example Kakashi is not a member of the Uchiha clan however he has the sharingan and able to use it.

There are three stages to the sharingan which is shows on the users eye from the moment it gets activated. Depending on what stage it has been awaken it will show up around the center pupol to three pupils called the Tomoe.

Each stage has it's advantages and the more Tomoe you have the more powerful the KG becomes. Ofcourse it's all depending on the users abilities as well.

One of the great advantages that I know of is that it is able to sense chakra flow throughout the body and which in turn gives the user highend sense of abilities during the time it is activated. The user is also able to use genjutsu with the sharingan. The effectiveness and the power determines how hard the user had trained and battled with the sharingan.

Select few members of the Uchiha clan possess the ability to activate the bloodline Sharingan eye. This doujutsu (eye skill) gives one the ability to read Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu and then defeat it. As such, the clan member can view a technique being performed and see the tricks and movements required to be able to complete it. However the clan member can not copy techniques which are unique to another bloodline. It also gives one the ability to cast jutsu techniques only possible by possessing the eye such Amaterasu, Kamui, Susanoo and Tsukuyomi. The clan itself is known for their ties to fire. For a clan ninja to be seen as an adult, they must be able to utilize a Katon (Fire Element) jutsu such as Goukakyuu no Jutsu. Thus is the tie between the manipulation of fire and the mind of an Uchiha member.

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well, there are actually 5 stages of Sharingan, you forgot MS and EMS, but ok, good enough, so, this is what we are going to do

One training session, in which the student needs to be brought into a traumatic or close to death situation, so that he/she will be forced to activate his/her Sharingan to escape death. The Uchiha Sensei needs to force the student extremely much, making him defend one attack after the other, until he/she runs out of chakra. When that happens, a final attack will be made strong enough to kill him/her until the student gets forced to activate Sharingan. After that, the training must be ended here.

do you understand?

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i will do it Akiza style which is me and my clones will pretty much beat you up and you focus chakra and pain into your eyes, OH, and you must not defend from ANY of our attacks

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*i create 4 shadow clones and they start kicking and punching you each from 1 side (left, right, front, behind) and they are kicking you into head, stomach,...*

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
HEY, don't double post, i will report you if you do that again

*as my clones are still kicking you, i quickly make chidori in my hand and clones get away from you, i than expand my chidori into spear to hit you into your left shoulder, than i quickly run towards you and create Rasengan in my hand and i hit you in your stomach so that it sends you flying*

focus pain and chakra into your eyes

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

Last edited:

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*i look you in the eyes and see 1T sharingan*

you unlocked your 1T sharingan, now make thread in the NarutoBase Hospital with link to this thread, bye

*creates shadow clone who takes you into hospital*