Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Since Im sage, The person im fighting I will say have all elements, the mode they will have is the hermit, the Adv ninjutsu will be poison, and the adv element will be wood.

Doing the Issued By: Concerned Citizens of Shaohai ( 25 ) Mission (like the guys above me)

++++++++++
Koen had heard about a bunch of thugs ramsacking a certain area. Since Koen isnt really aligned with a village he was able to do things on his own. So he decided to check out the area where people have been requesting for help. As he went into the village, he looked around to see the place empty and a body behind the bar.. Well he saw the yellow rukh fluttering around the area, meaning somebody was present. Without truly confronting the guy, Koen spoke..

"Relax.. Im not one of them. I heard this small town needed help in disbanding some thugs.." Koen said, taking a small seat at the bar. The guy still hesitant decided to speak without revealing himself. "i..if you really arent one of them.. the..the..then you would know that, the batt...battle has already began in the far east" the owner of the bar spoke with several stutters showcasing his cowardness.. Koen listening to the man decided to walk out of the bar towards the area... As he approached the area, he began to see a mix between yellow and black butterflies... a battle was sure taking place. Getting withing view he saw what looked to be small fries engaging in combat... Koen couldn't help but think this cant be it.. They needed help from these guys? Koen began to walk out into the battle field but as he walked he expelled his chakra up to long range, causing a very powerful pressure.. This Pressure would paralyze and stun everybody in the area (Even the good guys due to them being Chunnin rank)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: System001

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
This post marks the beginning a mission using the following elements:
-Evacuate civilians to safety
-Protect civilians from harm

Both Kiriyuin and her clone had arrived in the lands that had the bounty that was posted, and there were certainly signs that the lands needed help. Speaking to her clone, Kiriyuin gave directions for her to protect and evacuate the civilians while she would take care of the problem trying to take down as many as she could to buy time. With a nod, the clone ran of, bouncing between houses towards the largest group of civilians she could see. It looked like a large group was gathered in the markets that was surrounded by the bandits, while Kiriyuin followed along the ground sticking to the shadows. They reached the ring that left the marketplace in the open, and with a signal to her clone Kiriyuin pulled out a smoke bomb. Her clone nodded sinilarly pulling out 2, while putting up three fingers. Counting down silently, she pulled her fingers down to zero as both Kiriyuin and her clone threw the smokebombs into the center of the market place causing confusion and a literal smokescreen. During the commotion kiriyuin and her clone entered into the snokescreen hearing the peoples coughing and spluttering with the confusion of the soldiers getting angry. With a swift movement, her clone would slam her hands on the ground lowering the section where the civillians were while Kiriyuin then performed a similar action to cover up the tracks, covering up the hole with another earthen jutsu.

There was a shout of ENOUGH and with a blow to the ground the smoke was blown away leaving Kiriyuin surrounded by 5 very angery soldiers. All carrying various weapons from halberds to twin katana, Kiriyuin knew this would be a tough fight. Sliding into a fighting position, she would taunt the soldiers.

So who wants their ass beat first?

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Kiriyuin was providing the distraction while her clone would move the civillians underground making sure that they could get out safely, using earthen ninjutsu to create a large tunnel for 100 meters heading out east of the village. There was pitch backness, till Kiriyuin's clone summoned forth a firefly, to provide lighting for the tunnels. Hundreds of the little lanterns would light the way for the civilians as her clone would lead the way at the start of the group. There was mentions and worrys of running into brigands and bandits, and who this lady was. Kiriyuins clone gave words of reassurance, that reinforcements from Shimogakure had come to help the concerned citizens that had pleaded for help. There was a slight release of the tension as they came to the end, while the clone created an opening above that released into the open air above, the ashy night immediately tasted in their mouths. It wasnt a great feeling, knowing that these people could potentially lose their homes to the bandits that were attacking.

Hey get back here!

Youre not going anywhere!

The clones heart sank, she thought that they had escaped most of the danger from the town but there were still some bandits that were lingering on the edge of the villages houses, looting through the burnt wreckage. They all froze as they looked towards the bandits scared. Then, a childs cry broke the silence that seemed to last for a lifetime. Her clone sprung into action immediately, breathing in increasing her lungs as she sped between the civillians and the bandits.

Go, Ill protect you and stop them chasing you all. GO, NOW!

Her clone knew that she could hold them off, possibly defeat them, but all that mattered was that she was protecting the civilians and letting them evacuate to safety. They began to panic run, despite being calm before now, although she couldnt blame them being so scared right now. The clone turned her attention towards the two bandits and slammed her hand on the ground creating a massive wall of earth between her and the bandits. That would slow them down, while she then formed the seals and created a massive amount of mud as a river between herself and the wall. She began running away as she left the bandits to deal with the massive wall and mud slowing them down. She managed to catch up with the group quick enough, but no long before there was a massive burnt collapsed house that had fallen down on the path. Wondering how to deal with the problem, Kiriyuins clone had to think of the practical but quick way to deal with this blockage. There wasnt much in way of options but, she chose wind. She could break apart the wreckage and blow it away at the same time. Safety and the road to the next village lay just beyond this final hurdle.

Forming the handseals, Kiriyuin breathed in then released several blades of wind from her mouth, as the rushed and sliced through the burning wood, breaking it up as it collapsed in on itself. That was half of the effort. Then she formed two more seals, exhaling a large breath of air that crashed forwards and carried the burnt debris away along the path, clearing off the route to their exit.

Quick, lets go! The road ahead will lead you to the next village!

She led them forward as the villagers moved forward as quick as they could, carrying children, heirlooms and what ever they could carry. She was grateful she had the opportunity to help them. She had successfully evacuated the civilians while keeping them safe. Even if those bandits caught up now they wouldn't know where they went or where she would be.

With a single seal she released herself, letting the real Kiriyuin know that the mission was complete.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Since Im sage, The person im fighting I will say have all elements, the mode they will have is the hermit, the Adv ninjutsu will be poison, and the adv element will be wood.

Doing the Issued By: Concerned Citizens of Shaohai ( 25 ) Mission (like the guys above me)

++++++++++
Koen had heard about a bunch of thugs ramsacking a certain area. Since Koen isnt really aligned with a village he was able to do things on his own. So he decided to check out the area where people have been requesting for help. As he went into the village, he looked around to see the place empty and a body behind the bar.. Well he saw the yellow rukh fluttering around the area, meaning somebody was present. Without truly confronting the guy, Koen spoke..

"Relax.. Im not one of them. I heard this small town needed help in disbanding some thugs.." Koen said, taking a small seat at the bar. The guy still hesitant decided to speak without revealing himself. "i..if you really arent one of them.. the..the..then you would know that, the batt...battle has already began in the far east" the owner of the bar spoke with several stutters showcasing his cowardness.. Koen listening to the man decided to walk out of the bar towards the area... As he approached the area, he began to see a mix between yellow and black butterflies... a battle was sure taking place. Getting withing view he saw what looked to be small fries engaging in combat... Koen couldn't help but think this cant be it.. They needed help from these guys? Koen began to walk out into the battle field but as he walked he expelled his chakra up to long range, causing a very powerful pressure.. This Pressure would paralyze and stun everybody in the area (Even the good guys due to them being Chunnin rank)

As Koen Walks in he noticed that things werent going as he thought. HE had to make his way back home so he ended up walking away.. He noticed somebody with a stronger rukh in the far off but he decided against it. The guy wasnt worth his time.. he simply left the area to the noobies. leaving landmark

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Solf makes it here but with the information that just got released he had to go back to the village to get to the lab. He needed to link up with a scientist that could help him figure this out. He leaves the landmark.

26: 1:00 AM
34: 2:00 AM
33: 3:00 AM
37: 4:00 AM
41: 5:00 AM
43: 6:00 AM
45: 7:00 AM
119: 8:00 AM
118: 9:00 AM
117: 10:00 AM

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Solf makes it here but with the information that just got released he had to go back to the village to get to the lab. He needed to link up with a scientist that could help him figure this out. He leaves the landmark.

26: 1:00 AM
34: 2:00 AM
33: 3:00 AM
37: 4:00 AM
41: 5:00 AM
43: 6:00 AM
45: 7:00 AM
119: 8:00 AM
118: 9:00 AM
117: 10:00 AM
Kouen appears and stops you in ur tracks.

aye bitch... stop here!

Baba Yaga

Elite
Kin
80💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Issued By: Concerned Citizens of Shaohai ( 25 )
Special Classifications: B-rank, PvE, Mercenary work

Name(s): Remnants of the Hangarian Black Ones Army previously conscripted by Takauji Ashikaga

Orders: Clear out five of the ruthless brigands and soldiers left behind after the defeat of Takauji Ashikaga.

Wanted For: Harassing locals, extorting ryo and food from local fisherman

Bounty: Concerned Citizens of Shaohai ( 25 ) are offering 1500 kumi and 2000 ryo to anyone who disposes of 5 brigands

Special Info: This is meant to be an Academy Student-Chunin level bounty meaning each brigand is chunin rank by default this can and should be shifted for higher or lower tier individuals that undergo the bounty. Each brigand has the appropriate health and speed for their rank. They have varying abilities including three elements up to S-rank, one advanced element, a mode, and an advanced ninjutsu. These are to be stated at the start of the fight and used throughout to create a narrative of pressure. Any individual who undergoes this bounty must fight off and dispose of five brigands in Shaohai if these brigands fight at once against an enemy they get five moves per turn. Alternatively, they can be fought individually in a mission like structure.

This bounty can be claimed four times and is performed similarly to a mission requiring no one to play the NPC.

Any battle related to the bounty must last four posts minimum.

It can only be claimed by each individual once.

Rendezvous: Shaohai ( 25 )​
5 Soldiers: Ryul-three elements up to S-rank, Lyo, Ari-Typhoon release, Fuya-Ink Ninjutsu, Iho- CM
__________________________________________________________________________________

Garou, draped in a dull, dark cloak makes his way into Shaohai, the pleas of an old fisherman from a nearby community ringing in his ears as he makes his way into a tavern. Those soldiers are monsters!!! We can’t go on living like this. Please help us.
Monsters huh? Not long ago such a description would fit Garou himself like a glove. He understood that sometimes the strong took what they wanted. That much was their right. The natural order of things declared so. He knew he had no place getting involved in affairs that didn’t concern him. He knew better than to run up on a bunch of old soldiers who had carved out a habitat for themselves. Who knows what artifacts they possessed or what skills they knew. No self-respecting shinobi would allow these things to inhibit them though. Any self-respecting shinobi would dig deep and rise to the occasion. For justice's sake. For honor's sake. Garou, was doing this, for money’s sake.

As he gingerly made his way through the tavern’s door his eyes immediately came to a group of soldiers sitting at a corner. He proceeded to make his way straight to the bar, ignoring the rowdy group entirely. As he walked he felt them glancing at him, a shadowy figure that had just entered, trying to gauge how much of a threat he was. To dispel their suspicion Garou immediately took off his hood and intentionally bumped into a waitress passing by as he made his way to the bar.

I’m terribly sorry sweetheart
Waitress: It’s ok honey. Just be careful

His display of clumsiness seemed to do the job. Any ray of suspicion the cohort had about Garou was immediately forgotten, and they went about their business. One of them downed a jug of something intoxicating and proceeded to smash the empty jug on the table as the rest cheered and jeered. Turning his attention to the barkeeper and subtly gesturing at the soldiers, Garou asked, Are they giving you any trouble today.

Barkeeper: I’m not sure what you mean by trouble sir, answered the barkeeper.

He seemed shook. As if Garou had broached a forbidden topic. Garou smiled understandingly.
Nevermind. Send them your biggest mug of your best stuff. On me

The barkeeper stared at him perplexed.

Barkeeper: Excuse me?
You have more booze, correct?
Barkeeper: Yes
Send them your biggest mug of your best stuff
Barkeeper: Right away boss.
As he turned to follow Garou’s order Garou stopped him briefly
And old man
Barkeeper: Yes?
Make sure the only thing that fills my cup tonight is water
Barkeeper: Okayy, he answered not exactly sure what they were discussing.

A few moments later a waitress took a tall mug to the soldiers table. After exchanging a few words with them, she pointed at Garou, who was smiling and raising a jug to the soldiers. Staying on his seat, he addressed the cohort

I bet that guy, pointing at the guy who previously downed a jug, can’t chug this one here.
The table erupted in laughter and excitement as the soldier rose to his feet, thumped his chest twice and lifted the enormous jug to his face. With his compatriots cheering, he poured the liquid down his throat expertly. So much so that it appeared he was indeed going to best the challenge. Nevertheless halfway through the treat he abruptly stopped drinking letting out a loud cough as he slammed the jug on the table. Everyone at the table started laughing. Garou stood up and walked to them.

Haha I thought so. I hope you boys aren’t already tapped out.
He took a seat and talked to the soldiers for a little while after which he beckoned the barkeeper to approach. When he got there Garou gave a command

Barman I’m a travelling novelist. Tonight fate has brought me to these valiant brothers who are going to share some of their courageous stories with me. A good story deserves a good time
Yeahhh, the soldiers cheered.
Make sure our cups never get empty tonight
YEaahhhhh
Then turning to look the barkeeper right in his eyes he said
Especially mine
The duo's eyes remained locked for a while as the command registered to the barman.
Barkeeper: Got it, he said, giving a knowing nod. I’ll personally see to you guys tonight.

Hours passed and Garou and the soldiers seemed to be having the best of times. The barkeeper made sure to keep the booze flowing for the soldiers however he made sure to only fill Garou’s cup with water. The soldiers were non the wiser of this of course, and they continued to drink their hearts out. The party had lasted a decent while before it came to a screeching halt. A young waiter, a boy no older than 10 years, bumped into one of the soldiers, Ryul, spilling some ale on his attire. Ryul, who took offence with that, impulsively punched the poor boy sending him crashing to the floor. Cheered on by his compatriots, Ryul stood up to continue the assault.

Come on guys, is this really necessary?
As Ryul approached the boy’s mother, who was also a waitress came between them trying to stop Ryul. This only infuriated him more and he shoved the lady so hard she toppled one of the tables behind her.
This seemed to be the last straw for Garou who muttered under his breath
I wish you hadn’t done that

Lyo: What??

I said do you guys want to see a cool trick? Yes? Hey Ryul he said as he took out a golden coin.[not really gold. A really good copper fake] Ryul turned to look at Garou along with the remaining soldiers as Garou stood up displaying the shinny coin in his hand.

It’s simple really. All you have to do is count the number of flips the coin does midair. The one who gives the most accurate answer when it lands wins
Garou then threw the coin upwards in full view of the solders, averting his eyes as he did so. After the coin had flipped a couple times a bright light burst forth from it filling the entire tavern and blinding pretty much everyone apart from Garou. Some seconds later, as everyone regained their eyesight, what could be seen was the soldier closest to Ryul, Lyo, slumped in his chair lifeless with huge gush in his chest and Garou standing behind Ryul.
One of the remaining soldiers, Fuya, asked What’s going on?? Just then blood began to drip from Ryul’s neck revealing a clean cut hidden behind his thick beard. Ryul dropped to his knees and then fell flat on his face. At this sight the remaining soldiers lept out of the tavern through the nearest windows.

Garou, holding a blood-stained kunai in his right hand turned around and went to the kid who was now kneeling next to his mother.
Are you guys alright?
They nodded. Obviously still shaken
Don’t worry. Everything’ll be ok Garou said smiling
He then went to the barkeeper
Sorry about the mess. And the damage. I’ll settle the cost when I’m done
Barkeeper: When you’re done?
Yes. I have to finished what I’ve started. Do you have anything back there that could help out?
The barkeeper briefly went into the storeroom and returned with a katana.
Barkeeper: Will this help?
Yes. Thank you
Garou then turned around and headed outside the tavern, taking off his cloak as he descended the short flight of stairs.

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 25
Damage points: None
Description: To perform this technique, the user sends a sudden burst of Lightning Chakra through their sword ( a normal sword will suffice ; the user can theoretically do this in any electricity conducting object though a sword is preferred ) which causes a sudden, intense burst of light to be produced, temporarily blinding the opponent for approximately two seconds and causing hazy vision after that for a short while. The effect increases with proximity. Also, people with doujutsus trained on the sword will be affected more than normal people since their eyes are sharper. This move, however, does no damage in of itself.

Hp 100| Cp 1000-25=975

Last edited:

Baba Yaga

Elite
Kin
80💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5 Soldiers: Ryul-three elements up to S-rank, Lyo, Ari-Typhoon release, Fuya-Ink Ninjutsu, Iho- CM
__________________________________________________________________________________

Garou, draped in a dull, dark cloak makes his way into Shaohai, the pleas of an old fisherman from a nearby community ringing in his ears as he makes his way into a tavern. Those soldiers are monsters!!! We can’t go on living like this. Please help us.
Monsters huh? Not long ago such a description would fit Garou himself like a glove. He understood that sometimes the strong took what they wanted. That much was their right. The natural order of things declared so. He knew he had no place getting involved in affairs that didn’t concern him. He knew better than to run up on a bunch of old soldiers who had carved out a habitat for themselves. Who knows what artifacts they possessed or what skills they knew. No self-respecting shinobi would allow these things to inhibit them though. Any self-respecting shinobi would dig deep and rise to the occasion. For justice's sake. For honor's sake. Garou, was doing this, for money’s sake.

As he gingerly made his way through the tavern’s door his eyes immediately came to a group of soldiers sitting at a corner. He proceeded to make his way straight to the bar, ignoring the rowdy group entirely. As he walked he felt them glancing at him, a shadowy figure that had just entered, trying to gauge how much of a threat he was. To dispel their suspicion Garou immediately took off his hood and intentionally bumped into a waitress passing by as he made his way to the bar.

I’m terribly sorry sweetheart
Waitress: It’s ok honey. Just be careful

His display of clumsiness seemed to do the job. Any ray of suspicion the cohort had about Garou was immediately forgotten, and they went about their business. One of them downed a jug of something intoxicating and proceeded to smash the empty jug on the table as the rest cheered and jeered. Turning his attention to the barkeeper and subtly gesturing at the soldiers, Garou asked, Are they giving you any trouble today.

Barkeeper: I’m not sure what you mean by trouble sir, answered the barkeeper.

He seemed shook. As if Garou had broached a forbidden topic. Garou smiled understandingly.
Nevermind. Send them your biggest mug of your best stuff. On me

The barkeeper stared at him perplexed.

Barkeeper: Excuse me?
You have more booze, correct?
Barkeeper: Yes
Send them your biggest mug of your best stuff
Barkeeper: Right away boss.
As he turned to follow Garou’s order Garou stopped him briefly
And old man
Barkeeper: Yes?
Make sure the only thing that fills my cup tonight is water
Barkeeper: Okayy, he answered not exactly sure what they were discussing.

A few moments later a waitress took a tall mug to the soldiers table. After exchanging a few words with them, she pointed at Garou, who was smiling and raising a jug to the soldiers. Staying on his seat, he addressed the cohort

I bet that guy, pointing at the guy who previously downed a jug, can’t chug this one here.
The table erupted in laughter and excitement as the soldier rose to his feet, thumped his chest twice and lifted the enormous jug to his face. With his compatriots cheering, he poured the liquid down his throat expertly. So much so that it appeared he was indeed going to best the challenge. Nevertheless halfway through the treat he abruptly stopped drinking letting out a loud cough as he slammed the jug on the table. Everyone at the table started laughing. Garou stood up and walked to them.

Haha I thought so. I hope you boys aren’t already tapped out.
He took a seat and talked to the soldiers for a little while after which he beckoned the barkeeper to approach. When he got there Garou gave a command

Barman I’m a travelling novelist. Tonight fate has brought me to these valiant brothers who are going to share some of their courageous stories with me. A good story deserves a good time
Yeahhh, the soldiers cheered.
Make sure our cups never get empty tonight
YEaahhhhh
Then turning to look the barkeeper right in his eyes he said
Especially mine
The duo's eyes remained locked for a while as the command registered to the barman.
Barkeeper: Got it, he said, giving a knowing nod. I’ll personally see to you guys tonight.

Hours passed and Garou and the soldiers seemed to be having the best of times. The barkeeper made sure to keep the booze flowing for the soldiers however he made sure to only fill Garou’s cup with water. The soldiers were non the wiser of this of course, and they continued to drink their hearts out. The party had lasted a decent while before it came to a screeching halt. A young waiter, a boy no older than 10 years, bumped into one of the soldiers, Ryul, spilling some ale on his attire. Ryul, who took offence with that, impulsively punched the poor boy sending him crashing to the floor. Cheered on by his compatriots, Ryul stood up to continue the assault.

Come on guys, is this really necessary?
As Ryul approached the boy’s mother, who was also a waitress came between them trying to stop Ryul. This only infuriated him more and he shoved the lady so hard she toppled one of the tables behind her.
This seemed to be the last straw for Garou who muttered under his breath
I wish you hadn’t done that

Lyo: What??

I said do you guys want to see a cool trick? Yes? Hey Ryul he said as he took out a golden coin.[not really gold. A really good copper fake] Ryul turned to look at Garou along with the remaining soldiers as Garou stood up displaying the shinny coin in his hand.

It’s simple really. All you have to do is count the number of flips the coin does midair. The one who gives the most accurate answer when it lands wins
Garou then threw the coin upwards in full view of the solders, averting his eyes as he did so. After the coin had flipped a couple times a bright light burst forth from it filling the entire tavern and blinding pretty much everyone apart from Garou. Some seconds later, as everyone regained their eyesight, what could be seen was the soldier closest to Ryul, Lyo, slumped in his chair lifeless with huge gush in his chest and Garou standing behind Ryul.
One of the remaining soldiers, Fuya, asked What’s going on?? Just then blood began to drip from Ryul’s neck revealing a clean cut hidden behind his thick beard. Ryul dropped to his knees and then fell flat on his face. At this sight the remaining soldiers lept out of the tavern through the nearest windows.

Garou, holding a blood-stained kunai in his right hand turned around and went to the kid who was now kneeling next to his mother.
Are you guys alright?
They nodded. Obviously still shaken
Don’t worry. Everything’ll be ok Garou said smiling
He then went to the barkeeper
Sorry about the mess. And the damage. I’ll settle the cost when I’m done
Barkeeper: When you’re done?
Yes. I have to finished what I’ve started. Do you have anything back there that could help out?
The barkeeper briefly went into the storeroom and returned with a katana.
Barkeeper: Will this help?
Yes. Thank you
Garou then turned around and headed outside the tavern, taking off his cloak as he descended the short flight of stairs.

Chakra: 25
Damage points: None
Description: To perform this technique, the user sends a sudden burst of Lightning Chakra through their sword ( a normal sword will suffice ; the user can theoretically do this in any electricity conducting object though a sword is preferred ) which causes a sudden, intense burst of light to be produced, temporarily blinding the opponent for approximately two seconds and causing hazy vision after that for a short while. The effect increases with proximity. Also, people with doujutsus trained on the sword will be affected more than normal people since their eyes are sharper. This move, however, does no damage in of itself.

Hp 100| Cp 1000-25=975
Coming from HERE

Garou walks back into the tavern and goes to find the two bodies he left behind. They had been propped in a corner and covered with some old sheets. He approaches the barkeeper and empties his pockets on the counter. He had a few coins, and just about enough ryo to buy a decent meal.

That's all I have for now. I'll be back to pay the rest after I collect their bounty.

Barkeeper: That's alright... I'll be waiting

Geez old man. I thought you'd say "it's on the house"

Barkeeper: Well you offered. It would be impolite to reject your offer

Wha_? It's even more impolite to take a man's money after he saved your establishment!

Barkeeper: I'm sorry I can't reject an offer

You m__.... Very well. Here's your sword back. Thanks. It helped a lot

Barkeeper: You can keep it. I'm old and feeble. I have no use for it anymore

Are you sure?

Barkeeper: Yes. Besides, I offered it to you. It would be impolite to reject

Yeah yeah whatever. I'll be back.

And with that Garou departs to collect his bounty

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Storyboard Mission Element:
  • Extinguish a corrupted branch of militia - Custom
You must be registered for see medias

Alucard, along with Mega Blaziken and the moon golem would arrive on the Shaohai state peninsula after having investigated some in the Ruins of Chungsu and the invasive supernatural force that is reigning terror on the land. In order to explore the most of it, he thought to reach out to the neighbouring countries to see how the status was there to get a better grasp of the situation at hand. However, reaching the Shaohai state, he would notice how the storms was not present in nearly the same grade as in that of the ancient capital. By logic, if it was an actual hurricane it should've raised as much property damage around the entire coastline but that did not seem to be the case. It rose his suspitions over the fact the storm was man-made, or maybe even god-made served as a single purpose. Upon realizing that fact, he would try and leave the landmark yet again but would, on his way out, discover the brutality of the militias from the, once existing Hanguri Military, over the rest of the citizens. One of the heavy equipped militants was bullying a citizen, demanding extra pay for the protection of her farm by pressing her down on the ground with a firm grip around her throat. Alucard decided to act on the aggressor.

Tsk, isn't that just a bit too rapy?

Alucard would drag the man with his Sonic Tractor Cannon™ using sonic soundwaves to create a drag in the air currents around him and toss his ass to the ground producing a loud and noticable body slam that would shatter the mans armor and put him in a very very bad mood it would seem.

(Sonikkutorakutābīmu) - Sonic tractor beam
Type: Tool
Chakra: 40(-10/turn)
Damage: N/A(80, if used aggressively and slam a shinobi into the ground for instance)
Description: The tractor cannon is a device placed inside the hand of the wielder and is about the size of a cent. The tractor cannon uses sound frequenciez to attract an object in question by surrounding it in a concentrated high-pitch and constantly controlled loud sound which in turn creates a force field around the object. This gives the properties of manipulating foreign objects without actually touching them, however the technology of this device is very underwhelming and is in a very early state of scientific research but the limits of the sonic tractor beam is that it can only move objects that are the same weight or less than the wielder of the tool. If the user wants to remain gripping an object for more than one turn, additional chakra needs to be put into the device and they may not close their one hand where the device is on since that would disrupt the tractor beams sound-waves. Therefore, techniques that requires handseals cannot be used at the same time as the tractor beam is used for an object(pulling, lifting etc). A way to neutralise being lifted up in the air and smashed into the ground is to simply disrupt the soundwaves by using wind. The user must also always focus the device on the object they are lifting. If an object is caught in the force-field of the tractor beam that is of much greater weight than the user, it will only partially slow it down. The tractor beam can push and drag objects in pretty decent speeds(up to the users own speed base). The minimal weight the tractor beam can influence is the weight of a feather.

Note: Objects that are to be manipulated cannot exceed the weight of the user or a regular human to have lift-off from the ground. They may only be partially slowed down.
Note: The maximum reach for the tractor beam, or as far as it can push objects is long-range.
Note: The tractor beams hold only lasts for a maximum of 3 turns and can only be used twice per battle for holding objects that long.

He rose up from the ground with an unexpressable fury in his eyes as the woman tried to escape only to be caught by the militias companion who drew a sword and put it next to her throat.

Stop right there you criminal scum, one more step and i'll cut off her bloody head.

..Sigh..

While Mega Blaziken looked furious and ready to punch the perpetrator so hard that his head would implode, Alucard would raise his arm and signaled for order and calmness. The armed man who Alucard had previously slammed into the ground would rush him with his fists as he was now disarmed. Alucard would perform a single handseal and create a perfect sphere of dust release chakra the size of an ant.

(Jinton: Maethūum no Buki | Dust Release: Armaments of Maethūum)
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 10-40(20) + 10
Damage: 40-80(50) + 20
Description: Armaments of Maethiūm lets the user configure their dust release chakra to create any shape of the release they wantehich would be ranging from spikes, hand-held weapons, armor, arrows etc. Since dust release is a very advanced elements as well as an element without physical properties the user will constantly need to fuel chakra into the creations they make in order to maintain their structure from collapsing. Depending on chakra levels, the density of the creations increase/decrease and will deal more/less damage. D and C rank levels requires no handseals while B rank requires a single seal and can be used three times per battle. A rank variation can be used up to two times per battle and requires a two-turn cooldown and requires two handseals.. S rank variation can be used once while requiring three seals and a three turn cooldown. All creations siphon chakra from the user and will be able to kept in form until destroyed or if the user uses any other element that dust release doesnt consists from(earth/wind/fire) or CEs/AEs that doesnt consist of any of those either. The user is drained -10 chakra per turn when using this technique in order to maintain it.

Note: Can only be taught by Skorm

The extremely small sphere would then travel across the ground all the way behind the man who had decided to threat the woman with a sword. Alucard would look at that man with his glowing eyes and smile sadistically as he manipulated the sphere to enter the mans head and make a.. mess. The man who rushed Alucard attempted to punch him but even with a strong punch it was futile as Alucards tanky Kekkei Genkai would absorb the punch and only be pushed back ever so slightly by residual effects and the laws of physics. The man with the sword would drop dead as his skull had turned into an anthill with holes inside of it, it looked quite gross actually. The militia who rushed Alucard would be pushed back thanks to the pendant that Alucard had around his neck that pushed anyone that touched him away with a recoil ability that also blocked their last memory.

Fujiwara’s Last Memory
Type: Artifact
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: An emerald pendant owned by the late 34th Daijō-daijin, Naomitsu Fujiwara. The pendant is appropriately called the Last Memory because Fujiwara’s death marked the beginning of a terrible plague of influenza, which would usher in the Time of Troubles that ended the Freehold’s Golden Age. After Fujiwara’s death the pendant was preserved by a guild of Hangurian priestesses. As the virulent influenza gripped the nation the Hangurian priestesses infused it with chakra, believing that they could obtain the blessing and protection of Fujiwara’s spirit from the afterlife. Through complex trial and error, and through the use of arcane sealing techniques, the priestesses managed to infuse the pendant with a recoil-like ability. When worn, the pendant infuses the user’s body with latent chakra that reacts when touched by foreign living beings, essentially creating a feedback mechanism. This mechanism can be triggered by any form of foreign contact, everyone bar the user, anywhere on the user’s body and clothes. This causes the pendant to release a small shock of chakra, passively, through the target who touches the user causing them to take 5 damage. Another side effect of this shock is that the victim will have their last memory essentially erased, or “blocked,” from their mind. This is limited to brief memories, like a thought, reaction, or strategy in the few moments within touching the user. When used against summonings, this causes the summoning to lose all memories of aggression against the user causing them to become docile in combat.

Wha.. what just happened. Greg?! What the ****?

Oh don't mind him. He's in a worse place now.

I'll kill you where you stand.

Oh? How is it they say these days.. Come at me bro?

His opponent would apparently not be completely defenseless and would gather up chakra infront of Alucard as he signaled towards the fort for aid to take Alucard down. At this point, the woman had fled the scene, leaving Alucard now surrounded by shit-storm of corrupted militants. All of them capable of utilizing chakra it would seem and heavily outnumbering Alucard. One of them tossed a pair of swords towards the man that Alucard had disarmed previously. He would rush Alucard yet again while the rest of them would pin the trio from all the other directions with a combination of a widespread fire and wind typhoon that they conjured as a collaboration technique.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then kneads chakra inside his body which is then converted into fire and expelled from the mouth as a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid. However, due to its massive width and height, the technique is not one of the fastest seen so far.

(Fūton: Bushōgoma) - Wind Style: Lazy Spinning Top
Type: Supplementary/Defense
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Description: The user will form three hand seals and gather the wind around an opponent into a vortex. The wind becomes a medium sized tornado that doesn't harm the target, but traps them in rapidly spinning walls of wind. The wind is in close proximity to the target making them susceptible to fire techniques while they're trapped in the tornado. This can also be created around the user as a means of defense.

Note: Only useable twice per battle.
Note: Courtesy of Nanaki

It was quite bad as it turned out these jokers weren't playing around. The moon golem would start pummeling the guardsmen with its giant fists, seeming not to give a damn about being swallowed by the intense flames. Guess it had quite the damage resilience built into it. Alucard would look towards the storming opponent and whisper.

..Shazam.

Wha-

Alucard would use the remainder of the technique he already had active and skewered the head off the rushing man with the same dust release technique he had in play. The ant-sized sphere would make a pinhole through the idiots head which resulting in him dropping to the ground, dead. It was, however the last remaining turn for the technique to be uphold and the dust sphere would disintegrate upon itself as it traveled through his head. There was now the matter of the huge fire tornado that was closing in on them, and Alucard would also see raiton chakra from underneath the ground being concentrated just underneath their feet.

(Raiton: Denpō Sekka) - Lightning Release: Telegram Flash
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: After doing the Rabbit → Rat → Horse → Ram handseals, the user will slam his hand on the ground and release into it a massive amounts of lightning chakra which will then pool beneath his opponent before releasing itself into a gigantic column of lightning which shocks anything caught above it. The technique can affect a bigger or smaller area depending on the users will.
Tsk.

The huge fire/wind tornado would swallow the moon golem whole as well as a large lightning structure would attempt to puncture the ground underneath their feet as Alucard would use his dark release to absorb it in an instant by using his darkness portal carved into his right hand as it was placed on the ground instantly. The chakra was ripped from the ground and sucked into the black mark while Alucard would use his left palms darkness portal to suck in the firestorm as well.

(Meiton: Meifu no Iriguchi ) Dark Release: Netherworld Gates
Type: Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Description:
The user will spread his arms to the sides and point his palms outwards in opposing directions, activating his absorption squares in both his hand markings. As he does, a radial vortex-like effect is creating towards each hand. By doing this, the user is able to defend from attacks (following the elemental weaknesses and strengths of the KG) that are thrown at him from all directions, as the vortexes will direct them to the markings. However, if the user fails to keep both arms and markings perfectly opposed to each other, the vortexes will become unstable and fail.

Alucard turned his head around to see the status of his moon golem, and it would seem to have tanked the flames but with major burn marks across its body. Alucard looked around himself, ready for whatever next was going to come. It would seem like these guys meant business. But then, suddenly, a loud voice would be heard from behind the opponents formation.

Who in the wildest tittyfucks ordered this strike?

..There was a momentarely silence in the crowd, later to be broken by one of the squadrons saying that Alucard had murdered two of them in cold-blood, but failed to mention the reasons why. Alucard didn't give a damn about how their apparent leader would treat the situation as he considered all of them hostile at this point and should be purged from the land by his hands alone. The general would make a leaped jump above the formation and drag out two katanas from their sheathes and approach Alucard.

..So, you killed two of my men. Good for you, care to explain why? I am a man of honor, unlike these idiots who always talk by the swings of their swords and cocks.
Alucard raised his eyebrows. Was this really a man of honor or was he just deceiving him. It mattered little for him, if the general was indeed their leader he was just as much to blame for their actions as they were.

If you are their leader, i despise you to the extent i will make a decorative cake out of your body. Your men are the worst type of scum i've seen in these whereabouts and that's saying a lot, and you have an equal.. No, bigger responsibility to make sure they don't go around and harass people because they are stronger. You may call this a military, but i call it just another den of thugs.

The general would not make light expressions after hearing Alucards words. He looked back towards his men in pure disgust, without putting down his two blades. The old man would turn his back towards Alucard and spoke.

You speak the bitter truth. I've my sons of war tear this place apart for too long while standing in the background and done nothing but piled up my anger and disgust. It's time i face the truth before i die of age and shame.

..What..
Before Alucard was able to react, the general would rush against his own squadrons but it wasn't much of a fight as they would butcher him on the spot but not after he swiftly chopped off five of their heads. His end was met with a sword in his back by the same person who had accused Alucard of starting the fight in the first place.

..what the **** just happen?

Oh please, the old man had it coming. We do whatever we want, and i'd like to see you stop us. Infact, right after we kill you i will personally frame you for the murder of our general.

Oh jolly good, for a secound there i thought i couldn't dine on your blood but it would seem you have just served yourselves up on a silver plate. Lemme just grab my fork and knife..

Hmph.
The soldiers mobilized in a straight line. All of them capable of using S ranked chakra techniques and 50 men against Alucard who had ordered his pokémon to stay behind while he would deal with the issue himself as he had grown slightly bored over the last few days. They would start off the battle. Alucard would be met with an encounter of the 5 elements in a large simultaneous and extremely powerful wall of chakra where every fifth person in the line would use one of the elements, creating a total of 50 techniques at once guided towards Alucard.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation (x10)
Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then kneads chakra inside his body which is then converted into fire and expelled from the mouth as a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid. However, due to its massive width and height, the technique is not one of the fastest seen so far.

(Raiton: Chidori Jinrai) – Lightning Release: 1000 birds ThunderClap (x10)
Range: Mid-Long
Description: The user will cover his hands in with lightning, essentially performing a (Raiton: Chidori) Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds in each hand. Clapping his hands together, the user can unleash that massive amount of lightning chakra into the form of a powerful Thunderbolt directed at the target. The technique is best used if the user has a height advantage in relation to the target. The thunderbolt is strong enough to leave a giant crater and cannot be used while being in Short-range of the target, at the risk of being hit also.

(Suiton: Suidan no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Bullet Technique (x10)
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Description: The user inhales and molds a great amount of chakra into their chest, exhaling a very large quantity of water in the form of a powerful torrent towards their intended target. The stream of water is so powerful and concentrated it can rip through most obstacles in its path. The stream itself contains so much concentrated water that it can flood medium to large sized depressions of the battle field in relatively short amounts of time.

( Doton: Inukai Takeru no Mikoto ) - Earth Style: Inukai Takeru no Mikoto (x10)
Range: Mid - Long
Description: A technique where the user creates ferocious canine chakra avatars from the land itself. They will pursue their targets relentlessly in order to clamp down on them with their jaws, restraining and crushing them, and their speed is so great that they were even able to catch Sage ranked Ninja. The user can also transmit elemental jutsu through the body of one of the canines after it grasps a target, causing it to travel the length of its body at normal speeds until it erupts from the mouth.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere (x10)
Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Lightning, fire, earth, wind, water.. U'd think this would kill me right.. I am not of this world i think.. For mortals this would've meant the end. He had already faced such force before and he knew he was able to repel it through his gravitational pull. He wanted to try the pential of his dark release, but couldn't risk such a heavy armada of techniques landing on him all at once and instead he raised his hands upwards in the sky and erected the spherical anti-gravity shield that would disintegrate all of the jutsus that came towards him and neutralize them. This was the power of his tenseigan afterall.

( Tensei Suiryoku ) - Reincarnation Thrust
Type: Supplementary/Defense/Attack
Range: Short - Mid
Damage: 40 - 160
Description: The user will repulse and push away anything around him up to a given range, in all directions, producing an omni-repulsion effect. The force and repulsive effect is absolute, affecting both energy and matter alike. The technique itself can be used with different ranges/sizes, depending on how much chakra the user spends for the technique and can even, in its smaller form, be sustained, forming a static defensive field instead of a wave-like effect.
Shōkibo - Small Scale: the user will push away anything around him up to short range. The offensive power in this size is not that high as it hits opponents but can still do severe damage. It isn't, however, fatal, boasting a physical 40 damage. If the user focuses this ability with the help of his hands he can sustain a defensive absolute repulsive field around him. He can't, however, do any technique while he is sustaining it and he can only sustain it for 2 turns. Once used, takes one turn cool down to use gravitational related techniques again.
Chūkibo - Medium Scale: the user will push away anything around him up to mid range. The offensive power in this size is severe, sending opponents flying backwards with enough force to, if not defended properly, leave near fatal physical damage. Although not directly fatal, the technique boasts a physical damage of 80. If the user focuses this ability through one or both hands, he can push away a specific target or technique alone, instead of producing the normal omni-repulsive wave. Once used, takes 2 turns cool down to use gravitational related techniques again.
Ōkibo - Large Scale: the user will push away anything around him up to long range. The offensive power of the technique is devastating and anything in its path that doesn't manage to defend properly is left obliterated. Its fatal if unguarded, boasting a physical damage of 160. Using this techniques poses a great deal of danger to the user as he damages his chakra pathway itself to be able to mold sufficient chakra to perform it. Once used, the user loses the use any gravitational related techniques for the remainder of the fight and is unable to mold chakra for techniques above A-Rank for 5 turns.
Note: The technique is immune to normal Elemental Weaknesses and Strengths and as such can't be blocked or stopped. However, the enemies can still use techniques that prevent or reduce physical damage to their bodies to survive its effects or escape its range through a fast enough technique. This means that in the large scale, while the technique can't be stopped or directly countered, enemies can still manage to survive if they logically counter.
Note: Can only be used by Tenseigan Bios.

All the techniques were fueled by Chakra and in turn would therefore fail as the ultimate chakra shield technique would absorb all the techniques that came towards Alucard like god's shredding machine and while they had been absorbed, the ground between him and the army was completely destroyed. The fact that the idiots had used so many high-ranked techniques at once could've ended in total destruction of the entire landmark. Fearing for the destruction of it, Alucard would decide not to unleash a wide scale uncontrollable blast of gravity upon these heathens. He also didn't want the militia to know that he was still alive and so he cloaked himself using a camouflage only to take them all on by surprise.

(Meisaigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding with Camouflage Technique
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn active)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This is a ninja escape technique that allows the user after performing the Tiger hand seal to control how light is reflected around their body with chakra inflections. The technique also erases the user's scent and shadow, and is usable on any terrain, making it ideal not only for covert maneuvers but also offensive strikes. Perceiving the user's position is possible only for ninja who are astute enough to observe minute variations within their surrounding environment, such as distortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity or distinguishing sounds, i.e. footsteps etc. However, the usefulness of this ability can be entirely negated by those with special vision or sensory skills. The Second Tsuchikage, Mū's mastery of this technique helped earn him the moniker "Non-Person" seemingly having neither form nor chakra while the technique was active. Thus, he could not be sensed through traditional means.
Note: Technique lasts a total of 3 turns

As he was invisible, Alucard would remain in place, noticing the enemy gather around the spot where he was standing and thinking among themselves that he had been completely erased from the world. It would seem not even the moon golem or Mega Blaziken knew about his whereabouts and got worried, but Alucard would whisper in the dust cloud that had surrounded the spot after all the techniques clashed.

I won't forgive you. Your existance is a sin.
Alucard, unbeknowns to everyone around him, would weave three handseals and erect a barrier that encased all of the mortals around him bar his pokémon and the moon golem. The barrier would implode, crushing and rendering everything inside of it, bar Alucard, into dust.

(Jinton: Rasutaraizu | Dust Release: Rasterize)
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 20-40(40) + 10
Damage: 40-80(80) + 20
Description: The user will expand a 3D field using their own body as a base for the expansion of the technique. This means the 3D shape expands around the user in all directions. Depending on the rank of the technique it will reach short(B rank, up to 5 meters around the user), mid(A rank, up to 8 meters around the user) and long(S rank, up to 15 meters around the user). Everything that is captured in the field(that has a cubic formation at the edge) will be disintegrated which will essentially rasterized the user away from their surroundings and leave them intact while everything around them is disintegrated. B rank can be used at all times, requiring a single seal. A rank can be used three times, once every second turn and requires two seals. S rank can be used twice, requiring a cooldown of three turns and requires three handseals.

Note: Can only be taught by Skorm.

And that's how they all died.

Alucard gathered himself from the fight and rose from the cloud of dust and de-cloaked himself from his camouflage as he walked towards the border of the countery only to join up with Hei again. It would seem that this side-walk had atleast helped cleansing the neighbouring country of a grade of corruption. It would be possible that he would return to murder the rest of them, but for now, the events happening in the ruins of chungsu mind as well lead to the end of the entire world as far as he could tell.

LLM.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/ruins-of-chungsu-001.755817/page-10#post-22075879

This post encompasses part two (2) of an S-rank mission containing the following storyboard elements:
Combat Mission Requirements:
  • The events of this post take place in Keishi, but clones of Kinrah can be found anywhere in the Land of Fire.
  • Your mission must be S-Rank. Unlike the last mission, which dealt with rogue shinobi this mission is far more difficult and dangerous. You are dealing with the shades of the woman named Kinrah, former patient of a hospital. She has no formal ninja training, and yet she is immensely powerful. This mission should represent high difficulty for most that engage her shade. Her parameters are as followed:
    • 220 Health Points
    • 2,500 Chakra
    • Base movement speed of 28.
    • She has incredible physical durability, able to reduce all damage done to her by 50.
    • Every three turns she is capable of evading all damage, her body flickering in and out of existence as if like purple static on a television.
    • You lose 5 Sanity per turn by being within mid-range of her. This stacks with Sanity loss from her Shinkaigan.
    • She is a master of the Eight Inner Gates. You may engage with this at your discretion, though it should be used to some degree during the fight. She is also a wielder of the base Shinkaigan, though has none of its techniques.
    • Kinrah has gone completely insane. But in her mind she is entirely normal.
  • This mission must take place in the Land of Fire.
  • You are to use lethal force against this clone.

How did you catch a wild boar in a chinaware shop without making a mess? That was the hardtack conundrum Hawke chewed on as he made his way over the empty army camps of Shaohai. One of the downsides to awe-inspiring power was its propensity for attention-drawing on a regional scale. If he went there then every curious schmuck for miles would come a-calling. Just the thought of having some sneak snatch the girl from under his nose was quite upsetting, as Hawke’s grinding teeth could testify to. No, that had to be off the table. So what was an otherwise unscrupulous man to do? The solutions that came to him were all unpleasant, but still he pressed on.

~x~

The first time he really laid eyes on his target Hawke was once again struck by the impossible blue of her eyes. Every other feature of hers seemed to fade away into nothingness by comparison. With his own eyes the vibrant hue and thrum of her chakra was laid bare for him to drink in. The taste of it was unfamiliar, alien in a way that spoke of mysteries from beyond the edges of the map. There was something about it that was unlike anything he had come across before. It represented an enthralling mystery for a man unused to feeling out of the loop.

He descended smoothly into the space between two rectangular wooden barracks and onto more familiar dirt track. He tapped a toe against the ground and nodded at the satisfying rebound of firm footing. Dark Sister seemed to share his joy, throbbing excitedly as it drained another smidgeon of energy from him. Hawke’s focus, however, was on the sobbing form huddled together in the middle of the beaten track about twenty meters in front of him.

Kinrah, it turned out, was not so much hiding as she was wandering about aimlessly. He had watched her circle a half dozen barracks for about half an hour before lying down on the ground in fetal position. She was saying something, but wind and distance drowned out the words even as Hawke took his first careful steps closer to his target. He had weighed the benefits of trying to keep her calm, but babysitting was not a forte of Hawke’s. Additionally, as he looked down at the glowing, jet black outline of his algae-covered form he had some doubts about the idea. Better just to get it over with.

“Miss,” Hawke alerted her to his presence with confidence, contend to give her at least that. “Don’t move and this’ll all be over soon.”

His advice fell on deaf ears as Kinrah just continued her unintelligible drivel, although the stream became progressively clearer as he got nearer. The same two words repeated ad nauseam like a mantra.

"I see....I see....I see..." She was facing away from him, but Hawke got the distinct impression that the girl saw him just as clearly as he did her. In the presumed safety of his mind Hawke felt unnerved by something, something intangible and out of his reach. It was something unspeakable just on the tip of his tongue. Like a physical burden the thought weighed him down and as he stepped into reach of Kinrah something small cracked in him, like a tiny shard of glass edging itself into the corner of his mind.

“What the...” Hawke grimaced, rubbing his temples gingerly. He bent down to lay a hand on the small woman’s arm, but at just the hint of touch she whirled around as if burned by fire. Her eyes tried to meet his, but just the peripheral view of her vibrant blue cautioned Garrett into avoiding her impossibly deep orbs. His mind was still reeling from the cut as she flailed like a wild animal.

“Let me go! Get away from me! Please!” But her request was anything but pleasant. Hawke’s eyes were quick enough to follow her punch, but the sheer speed and resulting power of it took him by surprise. Her knuckles struck his ribcage like a falling boulder and Hawke felt himself being lifted off the ground and thrown backwards like a ragdoll from the impact of it. He struck the side of one wooden barrack with a heavy thud and could not help an unbidden moan of pain. Luckily everything was bruised, not broken.

“Oh it’s on then, you damn bi-“

Kinrah’s psychotic scream interrupted him as she leapt towards him with frightening speed, and Hawke blitzed in to meet her in the middle. This was it.

- Switching to a Battle Thread

Chakra Pool: 3750 - 90 ((1st RP turn: 65 (-20 (-10) -5 -30)) & (2nd RP turn: 20 (-5 -10 -10))) = 3660

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKK!"

The expletive was well-deserved, Garrett thought to himself. It had taken him more time than he would have liked to drag his sorry ass out of that crater with most of the right arm of Kinrah's corpse still buried in his abdomen. He had sawed off her arm at the elbow, but that still left about a foot of foreign flesh in his guts.

It was something for future Hawke to worry about. Very near future, of course.

As he laid on the bloody ground Hawke lit a cigarillo and took a painful drag. He could still hear the whispers in his head buzzing, but even they were dissipating as the last ebbs of adrenaline left his body. Thank the Gods he was able to heal himself. Already he could feel his innards shift and change as it pushed out the foreign object in order to heal.

(Chikuseki) – Accumulation
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Self
Chakra cost: 60
Damage points: N/A
Description: Chikuseki is not so much a technique as it is an expression of multiple abilities and concepts applied in harmonious conjunction, all either intrinsically related to healing and damage reduction or bound to them through their central mode of application. This method combines the innate healing properties of Yang and the transformative abilities of Asura Path, resulting in a very efficient expression of damage reduction. Practically, this method can be applied when damage has been, or is being inflicted upon the user, and it is expressed as a very efficient regenerative process, which targets first the most vital damaged points before spreading outwards. Anything that cannot be immediately mended is temporarily reinforced or replaced, in whole or in part, by the machinery of Asura Path and then restored progressively, although the user naturally has full control over this process and its extent, and is further able to manipulate their anatomy in preparation for an impact. However, not all parts of the body can be replaced by the machinery of Asura Path, particularly sensitive organs such as the heart and brain. Chikuseki is especially suited for battle due to this fact, as wounds that impair the user’s capabilities in battle will be quickly mended so as to no longer do so and then fully healed over time. Any type of injury or adverse effect that can be affected by Yang energy can, by extension, be affected by this expression, but the method does have some concrete limitations. For one, if the extent of the total damage includes completely reconstructing complex organs or bone the technique requires 70 chakra and the user is still left vulnerable during the healing process, depending logically on the injury sustained. The method is not self-sustaining either, so it cannot protect the user from immediate death. However, Chikuseki targets a given amount of damage points in their entirety and the process is in this sense continuous, as it fully heals the targeted injuries, but if more damage is inflicted during this time another usage of the method is necessary. All the elements of this method operate in the context of the natural damage resistance afforded by Yang Mastery, which results in the damage being inflicted on them often manifesting itself as the user being thrown bodily away or partially pierced by sharp attacks, though damage is still applied normally.
- Can only be used thrice per battle, with a four-turn cooldown between usages, and Asura Path must be activated.
-For large scale injuries, it will take a full turn before this fully heals the user, leaving said body part unusable in that time. For smaller injuries, it will take a full move slot while also leaving said body part unusable in that time.

Hawke Data:
Chakra: 3040 - 70 = 2970
Health: 105 + 95 = 200

Link to completed Battle Thread: https://animebase.me/threads/shaohai-025-hawke-vs-kinrah.780632/#post-22076554

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKK!"

The expletive was well-deserved, Garrett thought to himself. It had taken him more time than he would have liked to drag his sorry ass out of that crater with most of the right arm of Kinrah's corpse still buried in his abdomen. He had sawed off her arm at the elbow, but that still left about a foot of foreign flesh in his guts.

It was something for future Hawke to worry about. Very near future, of course.

As he laid on the bloody ground Hawke lit a cigarillo and took a painful drag. He could still hear the whispers in his head buzzing, but even they were dissipating as the last ebbs of adrenaline left his body. Thank the Gods he was able to heal himself. Already he could feel his innards shift and change as it pushed out the foreign object in order to heal.

(Chikuseki) – Accumulation
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Self
Chakra cost: 60
Damage points: N/A
Description: Chikuseki is not so much a technique as it is an expression of multiple abilities and concepts applied in harmonious conjunction, all either intrinsically related to healing and damage reduction or bound to them through their central mode of application. This method combines the innate healing properties of Yang and the transformative abilities of Asura Path, resulting in a very efficient expression of damage reduction. Practically, this method can be applied when damage has been, or is being inflicted upon the user, and it is expressed as a very efficient regenerative process, which targets first the most vital damaged points before spreading outwards. Anything that cannot be immediately mended is temporarily reinforced or replaced, in whole or in part, by the machinery of Asura Path and then restored progressively, although the user naturally has full control over this process and its extent, and is further able to manipulate their anatomy in preparation for an impact. However, not all parts of the body can be replaced by the machinery of Asura Path, particularly sensitive organs such as the heart and brain. Chikuseki is especially suited for battle due to this fact, as wounds that impair the user’s capabilities in battle will be quickly mended so as to no longer do so and then fully healed over time. Any type of injury or adverse effect that can be affected by Yang energy can, by extension, be affected by this expression, but the method does have some concrete limitations. For one, if the extent of the total damage includes completely reconstructing complex organs or bone the technique requires 70 chakra and the user is still left vulnerable during the healing process, depending logically on the injury sustained. The method is not self-sustaining either, so it cannot protect the user from immediate death. However, Chikuseki targets a given amount of damage points in their entirety and the process is in this sense continuous, as it fully heals the targeted injuries, but if more damage is inflicted during this time another usage of the method is necessary. All the elements of this method operate in the context of the natural damage resistance afforded by Yang Mastery, which results in the damage being inflicted on them often manifesting itself as the user being thrown bodily away or partially pierced by sharp attacks, though damage is still applied normally.
- Can only be used thrice per battle, with a four-turn cooldown between usages, and Asura Path must be activated.
-For large scale injuries, it will take a full turn before this fully heals the user, leaving said body part unusable in that time. For smaller injuries, it will take a full move slot while also leaving said body part unusable in that time.

Hawke Data:
Chakra: 3040 - 70 = 2970
Health: 105 + 95 = 200

Link to completed Battle Thread: https://animebase.me/threads/shaohai-025-hawke-vs-kinrah.780632/#post-22076554
A whisper.

BUT WHAT IF THE SOUL DIDN'T EXIST?

And yet Kinrah's slack body suddenly vanished. Reality around Hawke seemed to bend, warp, and curve as if it was under some great pressure from an invisible metaphysical force. The very nature of reality came into question. Static purple light flickered in Hawke's vision. And for a moment it seemed that even time itself stopped. And there she stood again, without a sound - Kinrah. This was no trick, no illusion, no clone. This was a flesh and blood living being. "I...I have seen so much." Her voice quivered, and her body flickered again with purple static. Almost as if for a moment she wasn't real at all.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A whisper.

BUT WHAT IF THE SOUL DIDN'T EXIST?

And yet Kinrah's slack body suddenly vanished. Reality around Hawke seemed to bend, warp, and curve as if it was under some great pressure from an invisible metaphysical force. The very nature of reality came into question. Static purple light flickered in Hawke's vision. And for a moment it seemed that even time itself stopped. And there she stood again, without a sound - Kinrah. This was no trick, no illusion, no clone. This was a flesh and blood living being. "I...I have seen so much." Her voice quivered, and her body flickered again with purple static. Almost as if for a moment she wasn't real at all.
The sensation of something inside you disappearing like a fart in the wind was unpleasant to say the least. Hawke, now sans an arm in his stomach and thus sporting a new and slowly healing hole where the offending limb had been. For his part, seeing the dead woman reappear was the worse one of the two.

"You what, mate?" Hawke blinked owlishly, for once all but stunned by this turn of events. He regained his composure quickly however, pointing an accusatory finger at Kinrah. "I know everything you know, girl. Don't overstate your case."