Baba Yaga

Elite
Kin
80💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5 Soldiers: Ryul-three elements up to S-rank, Lyo, Ari-Typhoon release, Fuya-Ink Ninjutsu, Iho- CM
__________________________________________________________________________________

Garou, draped in a dull, dark cloak makes his way into Shaohai, the pleas of an old fisherman from a nearby community ringing in his ears as he makes his way into a tavern. Those soldiers are monsters!!! We can’t go on living like this. Please help us.
Monsters huh? Not long ago such a description would fit Garou himself like a glove. He understood that sometimes the strong took what they wanted. That much was their right. The natural order of things declared so. He knew he had no place getting involved in affairs that didn’t concern him. He knew better than to run up on a bunch of old soldiers who had carved out a habitat for themselves. Who knows what artifacts they possessed or what skills they knew. No self-respecting shinobi would allow these things to inhibit them though. Any self-respecting shinobi would dig deep and rise to the occasion. For justice's sake. For honor's sake. Garou, was doing this, for money’s sake.

As he gingerly made his way through the tavern’s door his eyes immediately came to a group of soldiers sitting at a corner. He proceeded to make his way straight to the bar, ignoring the rowdy group entirely. As he walked he felt them glancing at him, a shadowy figure that had just entered, trying to gauge how much of a threat he was. To dispel their suspicion Garou immediately took off his hood and intentionally bumped into a waitress passing by as he made his way to the bar.

I’m terribly sorry sweetheart
Waitress: It’s ok honey. Just be careful

His display of clumsiness seemed to do the job. Any ray of suspicion the cohort had about Garou was immediately forgotten, and they went about their business. One of them downed a jug of something intoxicating and proceeded to smash the empty jug on the table as the rest cheered and jeered. Turning his attention to the barkeeper and subtly gesturing at the soldiers, Garou asked, Are they giving you any trouble today.

Barkeeper: I’m not sure what you mean by trouble sir, answered the barkeeper.

He seemed shook. As if Garou had broached a forbidden topic. Garou smiled understandingly.
Nevermind. Send them your biggest mug of your best stuff. On me

The barkeeper stared at him perplexed.

Barkeeper: Excuse me?
You have more booze, correct?
Barkeeper: Yes
Send them your biggest mug of your best stuff
Barkeeper: Right away boss.
As he turned to follow Garou’s order Garou stopped him briefly
And old man
Barkeeper: Yes?
Make sure the only thing that fills my cup tonight is water
Barkeeper: Okayy, he answered not exactly sure what they were discussing.

A few moments later a waitress took a tall mug to the soldiers table. After exchanging a few words with them, she pointed at Garou, who was smiling and raising a jug to the soldiers. Staying on his seat, he addressed the cohort

I bet that guy, pointing at the guy who previously downed a jug, can’t chug this one here.
The table erupted in laughter and excitement as the soldier rose to his feet, thumped his chest twice and lifted the enormous jug to his face. With his compatriots cheering, he poured the liquid down his throat expertly. So much so that it appeared he was indeed going to best the challenge. Nevertheless halfway through the treat he abruptly stopped drinking letting out a loud cough as he slammed the jug on the table. Everyone at the table started laughing. Garou stood up and walked to them.

Haha I thought so. I hope you boys aren’t already tapped out.
He took a seat and talked to the soldiers for a little while after which he beckoned the barkeeper to approach. When he got there Garou gave a command

Barman I’m a travelling novelist. Tonight fate has brought me to these valiant brothers who are going to share some of their courageous stories with me. A good story deserves a good time
Yeahhh, the soldiers cheered.
Make sure our cups never get empty tonight
YEaahhhhh
Then turning to look the barkeeper right in his eyes he said
Especially mine
The duo's eyes remained locked for a while as the command registered to the barman.
Barkeeper: Got it, he said, giving a knowing nod. I’ll personally see to you guys tonight.

Hours passed and Garou and the soldiers seemed to be having the best of times. The barkeeper made sure to keep the booze flowing for the soldiers however he made sure to only fill Garou’s cup with water. The soldiers were non the wiser of this of course, and they continued to drink their hearts out. The party had lasted a decent while before it came to a screeching halt. A young waiter, a boy no older than 10 years, bumped into one of the soldiers, Ryul, spilling some ale on his attire. Ryul, who took offence with that, impulsively punched the poor boy sending him crashing to the floor. Cheered on by his compatriots, Ryul stood up to continue the assault.

Come on guys, is this really necessary?
As Ryul approached the boy’s mother, who was also a waitress came between them trying to stop Ryul. This only infuriated him more and he shoved the lady so hard she toppled one of the tables behind her.
This seemed to be the last straw for Garou who muttered under his breath
I wish you hadn’t done that

Lyo: What??

I said do you guys want to see a cool trick? Yes? Hey Ryul he said as he took out a golden coin.[not really gold. A really good copper fake] Ryul turned to look at Garou along with the remaining soldiers as Garou stood up displaying the shinny coin in his hand.

It’s simple really. All you have to do is count the number of flips the coin does midair. The one who gives the most accurate answer when it lands wins
Garou then threw the coin upwards in full view of the solders, averting his eyes as he did so. After the coin had flipped a couple times a bright light burst forth from it filling the entire tavern and blinding pretty much everyone apart from Garou. Some seconds later, as everyone regained their eyesight, what could be seen was the soldier closest to Ryul, Lyo, slumped in his chair lifeless with huge gush in his chest and Garou standing behind Ryul.
One of the remaining soldiers, Fuya, asked What’s going on?? Just then blood began to drip from Ryul’s neck revealing a clean cut hidden behind his thick beard. Ryul dropped to his knees and then fell flat on his face. At this sight the remaining soldiers lept out of the tavern through the nearest windows.

Garou, holding a blood-stained kunai in his right hand turned around and went to the kid who was now kneeling next to his mother.
Are you guys alright?
They nodded. Obviously still shaken
Don’t worry. Everything’ll be ok Garou said smiling
He then went to the barkeeper
Sorry about the mess. And the damage. I’ll settle the cost when I’m done
Barkeeper: When you’re done?
Yes. I have to finished what I’ve started. Do you have anything back there that could help out?
The barkeeper briefly went into the storeroom and returned with a katana.
Barkeeper: Will this help?
Yes. Thank you
Garou then turned around and headed outside the tavern, taking off his cloak as he descended the short flight of stairs.

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 25
Damage points: None
Description: To perform this technique, the user sends a sudden burst of Lightning Chakra through their sword ( a normal sword will suffice ; the user can theoretically do this in any electricity conducting object though a sword is preferred ) which causes a sudden, intense burst of light to be produced, temporarily blinding the opponent for approximately two seconds and causing hazy vision after that for a short while. The effect increases with proximity. Also, people with doujutsus trained on the sword will be affected more than normal people since their eyes are sharper. This move, however, does no damage in of itself.

Hp 100| Cp 1000-25=975

Come out guys. I know you’re still here [Garou’s spatial sensing allowed him to track the soldiers as their retreated. Apparently they had decided to lay an ambush for him outside]

The three remaining soldiers-Fuya, Ari and Iho- appeared 10m in front of Garou

Good thing you guys hanged around. He said as he unsheathed and inspected the sword he had just being gifted. It would’ve sucked if I had to hunt you down

Fuya: Who are you

No one really, he said scratching his head. Just someone who’s eager to collect that bounty on your heads

Ari: I see. So the drinks you bought for us. What was that about?

Well the initial plan was to wait till you guys passed out then safely deliver you to the bounty office. But you guys just had to be a bunch of dick. Now I feel like I can’t let you guys live

You know you won’t win right? It’s three against one Fuya said, trying hard not to slur his speech or stagger in posture

Garou smiled and raised his right hand with the sword in it pointing downward.

I’ll take my chances.

With that Garou drops the sword in front of him putting Fuya under a genjutsu as he does so. As the sword pierces into the ground Fuya sees it completely submerge and moments later reappear piercing through his left foot.
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user takes out his sword and holds it pointing downwards momentarily before dropping it. When the sword is dropped, a genjutsu is effected where the opponent sees the sword stick into the ground(or water or whatever terrain) and fully submerge in it. A couple of seconds later, the sword emerges from the ground piercing through his foot. The opponent takes mental damage and cannot move from the spot due to the illusion.
Useable 3x.

Garou then continues to swiftly make two handseals while channeling his chakra beneath his opponents to turn the ground directly beneath them to turn into mud. The mud covers an area with an 15m diameter starting a meter in front of Garou.
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Hp:100 |Cp:975-20-30=925

Baba Yaga

Elite
Kin
80💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The moment Garou drops his sword Ari and Ori rush to Garou’s left and right respectively, attempting to flank him. In their plan Fuya was supposed to keep Garou occupied as this occurred but he had been incapacitated by the painful genjutsu. Ari, noticing that something was off takes on his colleague’s task, performs a single handseal and launches a strong blast of wind at the opponent as he runs.
Type: Offensive
Damage: 60
Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

As he flanks, Ori activates the first level of his cursed seal, flooding his body with foul and menacing chakra that would boost his attacks moving forward.
Range: Short
Chakra: 30 ( +100 chakra; -10 to user per turn )
Description: The user wills the opening of the cursed seal partially, giving him more chakra and more strength, as the Senjutsu Chakra contained within the seal is unleashed upon the users body in a reduced amount. Patterned red lines that extend from the Cursed Seal on the body of the user course through the user's body, covering it in a repetitive pattern as their body surges with chakra. When the state it done, the lines will become a solid black. While active, the seal actively consumes the users chakra in order to produce and fuel Senjutsu Chakra into his body. While in this stage, the user gains +15 damage to his elemental Ninjutsu and +10 to his Taijutsu. His physical strength is slightly improved as is his speed.

Immediately following the sword piercing through the ground, Fuya sees it reimerge in his foot. The pain was so excruciating that he couldn’t think properly. Also, it didn’t help that he was well inebriated at the moment. He tried lifting his foot off the sword but this only brought more pain. Eventually, after seeing Ori plunge into his cursed mark state and the distinct features that comes along with it, and Ari’s blast of wind, not to be outdone himself Fuya decides to soldier on and attack too. He takes a scroll from his pouch and begins to draw a couple hawks. This takes a second longer than usual, being drunk and all. After completing his drawing the two poorly drawn creatures leap out of the page and fly toward Garou.
Type:Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user uses his Ink to draw several animals that can attack, bind, and allow the user to fly. These animals can range from variety but cannot exceed 5 meters in size.
Note: Creates up to 5 animals.

Baba Yaga

Elite
Kin
80💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Upon seeing the wind blast Garou reacts swiftly. He forgets about performing the earth jutsu and instead snaps his fingers while exerting control on the space the wind attack was traveling through. Almost instantly after he snaps, the incredibly fast blast of wind that was approaching him makes a sharp turn to head towards Fuya. The change in trajectory is nigh instantaneous, and coupled with the momentum the technique had already gained the attack crushes into Fuya within moments, blowing away his poorly made ink constructs due to its vast range and strong winds.
Type: Supplamentary | Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Damage: N/a
Description:This is the most basic act of spatial displacement utilized by Noahs. The user displaces space such that incoming objects are diverted away from or around a particular entity eg him/herself. The technique uses spatial displacement to indirectly influence the direction of incoming objects/attacks. Visualizing the space an attack travels through as a revolving corridor, this technique is used to rotate the corridor in any manner, effectively imposing control on the object’s trajectory. Visually the moment of distortion may elicit irregular shape but no harm happens to objects which pass through such distortion.
+Can use a max of 4 turns
+No Spacial displacement techniques can be used in the same turn as this.
+Living targets cannot have this used on them and cannot be used on jutsu of higher rank.

All this while Garou would keep an eye on his opponents’ locations in space using his spatial awareness. Knowing that he was outnumbered he wasn’t quick to attack. He had to conserve his chakra after all. So far it seemed luck was on his side. He’d reduced their number to just two. He knew he had been outflanked but that wasn’t a big deal with his keen spatial awareness. What really bothered him was the fact that Ori hadn’t made any moves yet. Ori was a well built lad and Garou dreaded the possibility of facing him in close quarters. The fact that he hadn’t launched any attacks so far made Garou realize that this was most likely going to happen. On the other hand Ari seemed like a decent long ranged fighter but too scrawny to be any good in close quarters. Perhaps there was some way he could get them to swap their roles. Maybe if he got into their heads... He picks up his sword and turns to Ari

You're next lad

Hp:100 | Cp: 925-30=895

Baba Yaga

Elite
Kin
80💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ari stared in horror as Fuya dropped to the ground.
Ari: Nooooo

You're next lad

Garou’s words broke Ari. At that moment so many emotions flooded him. Anguish. Pain. Regret. Anger. Fear. He was so overwhelmed that he briefly forgot Ori was now directly behind Garou. With all his might, he launches a powerful vortex of strong winds aimed at slicing Garou to bits. Due to his instability Ari doesn’t reign in his attack however leaving it to progress to long range instead of stopping within mid range. The strong winds would also whip up debris and dust obscuring vision on the battlefield except within short range.

Range: Short - Long

Chakra: 30 - 40

Damage: 60 - 80

Description: After forming the necessary hand seals, he releases a storming vortex that can be used to simply limit his enemy's field of vision or do massive damage to his surroundings, mowing down anything around him. With effort he can increase the scale and intensity of the storm, being capable of covering an entire island.

On the other side Ori lets the current development fuel his rage as he prepares to attack. He allows this rage to push him into the second level of his cursed mark. Seeing Garou turn his back on him was all the invitation he needed. He begins running towards the preoccupied Garou launching a couple kunai at him as he moves.

Chakra: 40 (+ 200 chakra; -15 to user per turn)
Damage: N/A (-10 to user per turn )
Description: After opening the first level of the seal, the user forcefully opens the seal completely, unleashing the full extent of Senjutsu Chakra contained in it which floods his body. Because this Senjutsu Chakra is raw and is fueled by the enzymes extracted from Jugo's DNA, the user will experience a physical transformation unique to him. As the seal opens, the previous black markings glow almost like fire and grow covering the user completely. As the transformation ends, his skin gains a grayish tone, his sclera becomes black and his eyes change in shape. The transformation is unique from user to user but always has some animalistic feature to it. While active, the seal actively consumes the users chakra in order to produce and fuel Senjutsu Chakra into his body.While in this stage the user gains +30 damage to his elemental Ninjutsu and +20 to his Taijutsu. His physical strength is improved as is his speed. Once it deactivates (regardless of being willed or timing out), it leaves the user drained of stamina for 2 turns as well as unable to mold chakra above A-Rank or use Taijutsu above B-Rank for 2 turns. His speed drops drastically (2 base ranks) as the damage and pain produced by the stress on his body overcomes the user. After those 2 turns, the user regains some of his ability to mold chakra, with each turn increasing by one the rank of chakra he can mold.

Note: Lasts for 6 turns.
Note: Must be in stage 1 to use.
Note: Can be deactivated at will.
Note: Can only be used twice.

Ari- Hp: 100 | Cp: 940

Ori- Hp:100 |Cp: 1060-40+200=1220

Baba Yaga

Elite
Kin
80💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Feeling both opponent’s attacks within the space around him Garou smirks and sprints towards Ari. Immediately Ari began his attack Garou manipulated the space between himself and Ari such that there would be a slim zone, just enough for him to proceed, within the area where the strong winds would not traverse. The winds would bend away from this area, coming back together behind Garou. After performing this jutsu Garou sprints towards Ari seemingly plunging into the oncoming winds as he makes his way towards Ari.

Type: Supplamentary | Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Description:This is the most basic act of spatial displacement utilized by Noahs. The user displaces space such that incoming objects are diverted away from or around a particular entity eg him/herself. The technique uses spatial displacement to indirectly influence the direction of incoming objects/attacks. Visualizing the space an attack travels through as a revolving corridor, this technique is used to rotate the corridor in any manner, effectively imposing control on the object’s trajectory. Visually the moment of distortion may elicit irregular shape but no harm happens to objects which pass through such distortion.
+Can use a max of 4 turns
+No Spacial displacement techniques can be used in the same turn as this.
+Living targets cannot have this used on them and cannot be used on jutsu of higher rank.

Garou gets within short-range of Ari just as his typhoon jutsu subsides and greets him with a swift slash catching Ari across his torso.
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage: 30
Description: The user slashes forwards in front of them with their sword to strike the enemy target.

Ari drops to his knees clutching is chest as a muffled yell escapes his mouth.

Ari: Please no. Don’t do this

Standing before him with his sword in hand Garou speaks softly to him

I really wish I didn’t have to do this but you gave me no choice

Ari: I’ll leave and never come back. I promise

Hehe. We both know that’s a lie. Goodbye Ari
And with Garou raises his sword to separate Ari’s head from his shoulder

Description: The user slashes forwards in front of them with their sword to strike the enemy target.

Hp: 100 | Cp: 895-30=865

Baba Yaga

Elite
Kin
80💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Ori charges at Garou he watches carefully as Ari’s attack engulfs him. He expected the strong winds to stop but for some reason they were rushing towards him, knocking his kunai away as they did. Without any delay he generates a vortex around himself that assumes the form of a dragon.
Damage: 60
Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will grow to then shoot forward and cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

The dragon, having been strengthened due to the curse mark, effectively nullifies the raging winds. As both the dragon and typhoon attacks subside, Ori sees Garou decapitate his partner.

He couldn’t do anything but stare in horror, the foul chakra coursing through his body demanding blood in retribution. With one loud and horrific scream, he sprints towards Garou, eager to tear his head off. After dispatching Ari, Garou turns to face his final foe. He begins to slowly walk towards the charging Ori, sheathing his sword as he moves. For the first time, he carefully assesses the beast approaching him in full detail. His entire skin was covered by scales very similar to those of a crocodile. On his arms, particularly, several 5-inch long jagged protuberances had sprouted, making him even more deadlier. Obviously he’d want to stay away from those. As the raging beast gers closer and closer Garou still hadn’t figure out a clean line of attack.

Once they are within short range Ori throws a right hook aiming to catch Garou on the left side of his head. Garou ducks under this punch, feeling Ori graze his hair slightly as he does so. As he ducks he delivers a counter punch aimed just below Ori’s right ribs. The punch connects but Garou, feeling the resistance from scales perceived that he probably hadn’t done any significant damage. Before he could maneuver his way to safety, however he feels Ori’s elbow plunge into his back, knocking him on his knees.
[Garou Hp:100-20=80]

Ori attacks again, attempting to kick Garou in the face but Garou swerves out of the way and gets back on his feet. Without giving him any time to catch his breath Ori pounces on him again with a series of blows. Garou blocks the first couple with his forearms but realizes as he does so that he was still taking damage because of Ori’s hardened skin. As such rather than directly block the third punch, he swiftly unsheathes his sword in to block the punch.
[Garou Hp:80-10-10=60]

Even more enraged by this, Ori tries to sweep Garou off his feet with a kick but Garou just backflips to safety a few meters away. He then leaps right back at Ori, with a flurry of slashes that Ori effortlessly parries with his scaly skin.
Damage points: 30
Description: With this technique, the user will make a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash dealing damage to their enemy.

Ori, getting more and more infuriated, throws a strong punch aimed at Garou’s torso again. This time Garou channels electricity through his sword as he parries. As he makes contact with the skin he feels the scales give in and the sword sink into flesh, drawing some blood. This causes Ori to recoil and jump backwards a few feet.
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short (Mid if channeled through a medium)
Damage: N/A (+10 if used to boost weapon damage)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electricity from their body. It can be used as an omnidirectional attack or be channeled through weapons, the ground or other conductive mediums. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it has great numbing and paralyzing effects. To channel Nagashi through a medium, the user needs to focus the technique into one of his hands which will then be put in contact with the medium and can only choose to either do a widespread attack throughout his whole body or to channel it into something; he cannot achieve both usages at the same time. Despite not having much destructive or damaging properties, Nagashi can be used to destroy low rank earthen and wooden structures and even negate chakra on the ground to stop high ranked earth and wood techniques. It has also been noted that Lightning Specialists that have mastered Lightning to the highest degree can resist total paralyzation, although they still feel the pain and numbing effects.
Note: Paralyzation lasts 1 turn if sucessful but is ineffective against bios who have a primary Lightning Specialty

Ah so you can get cut.

Ori: Not that it matters. You've only being running around. You’re not going to run away again. You worm!!!

With that Ori performs a few handseals in rapid succession and slams his hands on the ground to cause a wall of earth to appear behind Garou giving him no way to escape.
Type: Defensive
Chakra: 20
Description: The user will first perform the Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog and then creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defense. Chakra is either converted to earth within the body and then spat out to form the wall or the user can manipulate pre-existing earth to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. The barrier itself is also coated with chakra, making its strength incomparable to that of a normal mud wall. Because of the earth's special characteristics, the wall is highly resistant against, for instance, fire and water. Hizuren Sarutobi spits mud from his mouth to perform the jutsu whilst Kakashi creates a wall composed of bulldog sculptures to box-in Pain.
Ori: Now dieeeeee!!!

Ori then leaps at Garou, arm cocked to deliver the final blow.

As the wall appears behind Garou he lets go of the hilt of his electricity infused sword tightly briefly letting the sword pierce the ground. He knows the battle was at its end, one way or another. Damaged and bruised as he was, there was no way he could tank any kind of attack from Ori in his current form. So when Ori leapt at him, he decided to capitalize on the moment. As Ori leaps Garou immediately strings together 3 handseals, decreasing the concentration gradient of space in the direction leading to Ori by a factor of 3. After accomplishing this Garou grabs his sword and leaps to intercept Ori, slashing him and leaving him behind quicker than he could perceive.
Range:Short-Long
Description: Concentration gradient is the first of the two most basic applications of spatial gradients. To perform it, the Noah makes 3 handseals while focusing on a space up to mid range away. Concentration gradient (CG), like the name suggests, is a spatial gradient applied to a focused region such that space is manipulated to become more or less concentrated. This intensification or reduction of spatial density directly affects the speed of objects traveling through it while conserving distances. The gradient manipulates a 5x5 meter space such that when an object enters it, the space becomes magnified either positively or negatively. With positive magnification, as an entity progresses through the concentrated space, every single movement has to overcome more space per area than normal. This results in a decrease in speed relative to the concentration created by the Noah. The reverse is true for spaces with decreased concentration (Negative magnification). Reducing the concentration of space allows the user to make things that pass through this space seemingly faster by collapsing the space within the area. The user can use this for a single technique, causing the space around it and in front of it to become compressed or extended, causing the speed of it to become x2 faster. In such cases, the technique occupies the same timeframe as the jutsu it’s meant to supplement.
+Gradient works by targeting any 5x5 meter area up to long range away from the user. Should an object pass through this area, it experiences the effects listed above.
+Normally lasts a single turn but Noah Generals can sustain it for up to three turns however being only able to perform 2 additional moves in each turn.
+Reduces or increases speed in a direction by a factor of 3.
+Movement in only one direction can be slowed/quickened at a time.
+Usable 4x with a one turn cool down required in between uses. Sustenance for extra turns allows only one additional use.

With a gaping wound across his chest Ori crashes to the ground, his cursed mark deactivating as he falls. Garou lands a few meters away and then walks back to where Ori was laying. Ori was writhing in pain as he choked on his own blood.

Goodnight. I’m sure you won’t be missed

With that he stabs Ori in the stomach bringing his life to an end.

After dispatching off his final enemy Garou takes a moment to catch his breath. All things considered he was satisfied with the outcome although this had been way harder than he thought it would be. He walked to each dead soldier outside to retrieve their bodies

You idiots just couldn’t let me capture you alive

He then went back into the tavern to retrieve the other two.
[Garou- Hp: 60 | Cp: 805]