Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
abit curious about the fight between 2 yonkou

well known is that Kaidou attempted to attack WhiteBeard to stop him from saving Ace...
Shanks however intercepted Kaidou before he could reach Whitebeard wich means we wont see Shanks at Execution ground but it clearly means that they have sort of an ally
probably the battle between them is happening in same time as the fight between WB and WG

hopefully we?ll see it soon enough :D since we havent seen Shanks in action

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think they are battling :|

1: Doesn't matter who wins or looses, both parties will be almost annihilated or have taken at least a lot of damage.

2: Which means even if Kaidou would have caught up with WB(in the case he won) he wouldn't have the strength to stop him.

3: And that's being optimistic as a battle with two yonkou's would take a lot of time. Against the time there is a winner, WB is already at the Marineford

4: I take it that Kaidou, as a Yonkou, would have some brains. So he would realize that, from the moment his path was blocked, he couldn't stop WB as whether he wins or looses he can't stop WB if he first has to fight. So it would be a completely meaningless battle. Not to mention that two Yonkou's battling each other is as worse as WB battling the marines which he wanted to avoid happening.

The only thing he could do is using a strategy to avoid a full-scale battle. But as WB arrived at the Marineford without visible problems, he didn't do that.

This is all based on the assumption that he has a working brain.

Last edited:

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't think they are battling :|

1: Doesn't matter who wins or looses, both parties will be almost annihilated or have taken at least a lot of damage.

2: Which means even if Kaidou would have caught up with WB(in the case he won) he wouldn't have the strength to stop him.

3: And that's being optimistic as a battle with two yonkou's would take a lot of time. Against the time there is a winner, WB is already at the Marineford

4: I take it that Kaidou, as a Yonkou, would have some brains. So he would realize that, from the moment his path was blocked, he couldn't stop WB as whether he wins or looses he can't stop WB if he first has to fight. So it would be a completely meaningless battle. Not to mention that two Yonkou's battling each other is as worse as WB battling the marines which he wanted to avoid happening.

The only thing he could do is using a strategy to avoid a full-scale battle. But as WB arrived at the Marineford without visible problems, he didn't do that.

This is all based on the assumption that he has a working brain.
well Kaidou was intercepted by Shanks and i doubt they did it without a fight, we dont know about Kaibou much so the fight cant be actualy predicted but what you think? (they aint batteling?)

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well Kaidou was intercepted by Shanks and i doubt they did it without a fight, we dont know about Kaibou much so the fight cant be actualy predicted but what you think? (they aint batteling?)
You can intercept someone just by placing your boat in the way of the other person's boat.

I would say they just trash-talked a bit, some sneaky comments below the belt and maybe some minor battling.

Though I don't believe it would result into a battle like at the Marineford as that would go against all logic.

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You can intercept someone just by placing your boat in the way of the other person's boat.

I would say they just trash-talked a bit, some sneaky comments below the belt and maybe some minor battling.

Though I don't believe it would result into a battle like at the Marineford as that would go against all logic.
in ep 434 vice-admiral was informed about that battle but also was said that it wasnt a large battle, maybe Shanks could convice Kaibou to cooperate with them against WG. (doubtful)

almaster

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude we've heard like many times that WB was the srongest bieng in the OP

worldxd, we've also seen him and shanks interact, they seem somewhat at

same level. id say shanks would rape both yonkous that are left:D

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
dude we've heard like many times that WB was the srongest bieng in the OP

worldxd, we've also seen him and shanks interact, they seem somewhat at

same level. id say shanks would rape both yonkous that are left:D
dude, im not talking about whos stronger here :D re-read the thread

maybe u got any thoughts about outcome of this battle? reasons or smth else? i would like to hear that insted of obvious

ps. i belive Dragon > WB