chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's get some ideas about how the Shanks/Kid clash happened.

Do you think Shanks took Kids arm maliciously, as a teachable moment, one of his crew did it and not Shanks or do you think Kid launched an attack that backfired causing him to lose his arm?

What do you think Kid's reason for targeting Shanks over other Yonko was? Power level? Do you think Kid more likely thought he was the weakest/easiest or the more prestigious one to beat? Personal grudge?

Do you think Kid's red hair has any connection to Shanks' red hair? Regional? Biological? Inspirational?

Do you think Kid was able to give him any kind of grief like Luffy and co did BM or do you think he got handled swift like when they faced Kaido?

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd say they could come from same place. I like that idea

Giving him a little more insight on shanks cause people probably spoke of him around his hometown

The youngest of the yonko he probably thought he was weakest

And I think shanks took his arm not a crew member, and as a teachable moment

Shanks isn't one to make you fight through everyone just to see him he probably was just like oh hey I'm shanks what up

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’ve notice that the same left arm that Shanks is missing is the same arm that was taken from Kidd when he tried to fight the Red Haired pirates.
Since we all know Shank’s cause for that missing arm, I can’t help feel that Kidd’s punishment for his arm revolves around the same subject. Luffy.

My assumption is that Kidd approached Shanks with some ill malicious intent of what he will do to Luffy or what he has that he can do to Luffy, causing Shanks to take this man’s arm.

That’s why when Shanks approached the Gorosei, it could be about 3 pirates.
Blackbeard, Luffy, or Kidd.

Imo

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
like how shanks saw the great potential lies within luffy where he sacrificed his left arm to protect him for the greater good for future, i think with kidd he saw the same potential bt as a great threat to the world unlike in luffy.so instead he took his arm just to make sure he wont hv the edge over luffy

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah but what made him try to fight him the first time?
You must respond and react to other people but not me cause you're scared? Idk
Post automatically merged:

I’ve notice that the same left arm that Shanks is missing is the same arm that was taken from Kidd when he tried to fight the Red Haired pirates.
Since we all know Shank’s cause for that missing arm, I can’t help feel that Kidd’s punishment for his arm revolves around the same subject. Luffy.

My assumption is that Kidd approached Shanks with some ill malicious intent of what he will do to Luffy or what he has that he can do to Luffy, causing Shanks to take this man’s arm.

That’s why when Shanks approached the Gorosei, it could be about 3 pirates.
Blackbeard, Luffy, or Kidd.

Imo
It's about Blackbeard. Obviously

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He's the only one I replied to because he didn't seem to get the question. We all know he's after Shanks now because of his arm but I was curious why people thought he went after him in the first place. I just wanted to clarify that to him.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shanks pretty much always has crewmates near him, so I honestly find scenarios of rookies challenging him ridiculous.. Like what the **** can Kidd actually do to Shanks while Benn Beckman, who could probably spank Kidd's ass as well, is literally onside Shank's shoulder. It's clear Kidd said some nasty words to Shanks though because his lost arm is a punishment too thought out for it to be your regular wound.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Relax, it’s not always going to be about Blackbeard. Obviously. Oda likes to change things up once in a while, it could go either way.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He said he lost the arm to "red hair pirates"
If it was Shanks then he would have mentioned his name.

My guess is the one with the monkey took Kidd's arm.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He said he lost the arm to "red hair pirates"
If it was Shanks then he would have mentioned his name.

My guess is the one with the monkey took Kidd's arm.
Not a bad point actually, I've been thinking lately Kid did some attack that was reflected back some way and Kid couldn't avoid the reflection and took the hit losing his arm.