Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People think shanks is the strongest yonko but they never saw him even fighting. Yes, I'm talking about when people put their yonko power rankings and its something like 1st - shanks, 2nd - kaido .. etc.. Why shanks first when you already know that Kaido is the strongest creature alive and when it's 1v1 u bet on kaido... In my opinion, the list goes like this

1. Kaido.
2. Big Mom.
3. Blackbeard.
4. Shanks.

But you can disagree.

Big Mom, in my opinion, is one of the most underrated characters in one piece. A lot of people think she is the weakest yonko while we have only seen her get hurt by her own attack ones. She was able to defeat a 300-year-old strongest giant with one hit as a 5-year-old without her fruit and even Pirate King Roger avoided fighting her and stole her poneglyph. She even clashed with Kaido for a time and the fact she has such a strong crew might even make her the strongest if we also are talking about there crew.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People think shanks is the strongest yonko but they never saw him even fighting. Yes, I'm talking about when people put their yonko power rankings and its something like 1st - shanks, 2nd - kaido .. etc.. Why shanks first when you already know that Kaido is the strongest creature alive and when it's 1v1 u bet on kaido... In my opinion, the list goes like this

1. Kaido.
2. Big Mom.
3. Blackbeard.
4. Shanks.

But you can disagree.

Big Mom, in my opinion, is one of the most underrated characters in one piece. A lot of people think she is the weakest yonko while we have only seen her get hurt by her own attack ones. She was able to defeat a 300-year-old strongest giant with one hit as a 5-year-old without her fruit and even Pirate King Roger avoided fighting her and stole her poneglyph. She even clashed with Kaido for a time and the fact she has such a strong crew might even make her the strongest if we also are talking about there crew.
A character in one piece said in a one on one bet on kaido

Just like a character in one piece said chopper was the shs pets(even though he isn't)

Imo bigmom> kaido
But u can disagree

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A character in one piece said in a one on one bet on kaido

Just like a character in one piece said chopper was the shs pets(even though he isn't)

Imo bigmom> kaido
But u can disagree
that wasn't a character, it was the narrator. the difference is huge.
OT: i agree. people always put big mom at the bottom, but i also think it should be shanks. the big reason it annoys me so much is because it shows just how screwed their view of big mom is. there's stuff like Kaido being downed by Gear 3 Luffy, but no one overstates it because Kaido was obviously drunk. It just feels sooooo sexist when people start downplaying Big Mom because she wasn't super impressive in her mindless, anorexic state. Like of course she won't be impressive, it's her equivalent of Kaido being drunk...

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OT: i agree. people always put big mom at the bottom, but i also think it should be shanks. the big reason it annoys me so much is because it shows just how screwed their view of big mom is. there's stuff like Kaido being downed by Gear 3 Luffy, but no one overstates it because Kaido was obviously drunk. It just feels sooooo sexist when people start downplaying Big Mom because she wasn't super impressive in her mindless, anorexic state. Like of course she won't be impressive, it's her equivalent of Kaido being drunk...
1. Pretty sure it was Urogue narrating that moment not an omniscient narrator.
2. BM was actually more impressive and dangerous throughout her hunger fit than normal for me.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty sure it was urouge that said it LMFAO. Just like a character said chopper was the shs pet, just like a character said orochi was the one who defeated oden. Lol I know what I'm talking about. You obviously don't. Oda himself never said that

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We haven't seen Shanks take a hit yet, all i've seen is him getting his arm bit off hue
The rest have tanked almost everything thrown at them. Blackbeard has taken a lot of big hits from powerful characters as well.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Pretty sure it was Urogue narrating that moment not an omniscient narrator.
2. BM was actually more impressive and dangerous throughout her hunger fit than normal for me.
Pretty sure it was urouge that said it LMFAO. Just like a character said chopper was the shs pet, just like a character said orochi was the one who defeated oden. Lol I know what I'm talking about. You obviously don't. Oda himself never said that
Its the narrator and not Urouge.
You must be registered to see images

The same narrator appears in other chapters as well...

Reactions: chopstickchakra

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
By hype he is ridiculously powerful. He is the youngest emporer, he is also enough of a threat to stop kaido from intercepting WB with just a threat (likely) and he blocked a kill shot from Akainu casually, and caused the entire marine force to back down as well as BB after he got the gura gura no Mi. He is a vastky powerful character

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By hype he is ridiculously powerful. He is the youngest emporer, he is also enough of a threat to stop kaido from intercepting WB with just a threat (likely) and he blocked a kill shot from Akainu casually, and caused the entire marine force to back down as well as BB after he got the gura gura no Mi. He is a vastky powerful character
Youngest Emporer? I mean Luffy is technically the 5 Emporer but ok. You said that he was enough of a threat to stop Kaido. We don't know if he fought him or if he gave Kaido some Sake and talked to him. I do admit that block Akainus attack was impressive but I do not think it was a kill shot. It was a kill shot for Helmeppo but for people like the yonkos it would have been nothing really and casually well I don't think so.

Caused the entire marine force to back down? So what it sounds like is that they were scared of him when that's clearly not the case. I really hate when people think that and its so obvious that's not the case. The marines backed down because they realized that they were losing a lot of men and not only them but also the pirates so they backed down since they saw the battle as pointless. Also, the main goal was that Ace should have been executed but he didn't and then later was killed by Akainu so the battle was pointless after that. And then we have Blackbeard. Now a lot of people also think that BlackBeard was scared of Shanks when that's not the case. Blackbeard has fought Shanks in the past and even gave him a scare without using his devil fruit power since he did not have one. Also, Blackbeard just got the Gura Gura no Mi and is not that skilled using it so if he would have fought Shanks, Blackbeard could have hurt his own crew and/or maybe even destroy the earth on accident but chose not to simply because if he wanted to rule over the earth and it was destroyed then there was nothing to rule over.

I do admit that Shanks is powerful since he is a yonko as was able to fight Mihawk in the past but I do not think he is the strongest yonko or the strongest character in One Piece like a lot of people do. Although one of the newest novel it is stated that a lot of Shanks fame was from when he fought against Mihawk and I believe that without Mihawk, Shanks would not be yonko.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Youngest Emporer? I mean Luffy is technically the 5 Emporer but ok. You said that he was enough of a threat to stop Kaido. We don't know if he fought him or if he gave Kaido some Sake and talked to him. I do admit that block Akainus attack was impressive but I do not think it was a kill shot. It was a kill shot for Helmeppo but for people like the yonkos it would have been nothing really and casually well I don't think so.

Caused the entire marine force to back down? So what it sounds like is that they were scared of him when that's clearly not the case. I really hate when people think that and its so obvious that's not the case. The marines backed down because they realized that they were losing a lot of men and not only them but also the pirates so they backed down since they saw the battle as pointless. Also, the main goal was that Ace should have been executed but he didn't and then later was killed by Akainu so the battle was pointless after that. And then we have Blackbeard. Now a lot of people also think that BlackBeard was scared of Shanks when that's not the case. Blackbeard has fought Shanks in the past and even gave him a scare without using his devil fruit power since he did not have one. Also, Blackbeard just got the Gura Gura no Mi and is not that skilled using it so if he would have fought Shanks, Blackbeard could have hurt his own crew and/or maybe even destroy the earth on accident but chose not to simply because if he wanted to rule over the earth and it was destroyed then there was nothing to rule over.

I do admit that Shanks is powerful since he is a yonko as was able to fight Mihawk in the past but I do not think he is the strongest yonko or the strongest character in One Piece like a lot of people do. Although one of the newest novel it is stated that a lot of Shanks fame was from when he fought against Mihawk and I believe that without Mihawk, Shanks would not be yonko.
Luffy isn't technically the 5th emperor that's just a moniker from a newspaper nobody has acknowledged it yet.

"The marines backed down because they realized that they were losing a lot of men and not only them but also the pirates so they backed down since they saw the battle as pointless."

That's absolutely not true. Coby was the only one who felt that way. Akainu was pushing all marines(through intimidation/fear of repercussion) to continue to kill the fleeing WB pirates. What kind of revisionist history are you trying to push here?

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luffy isn't technically the 5th emperor that's just a moniker from a newspaper nobody has acknowledged it yet.

"The marines backed down because they realized that they were losing a lot of men and not only them but also the pirates so they backed down since they saw the battle as pointless."

That's absolutely not true. Coby was the only one who felt that way. Akainu was pushing all marines(through intimidation/fear of repercussion) to continue to kill the fleeing WB pirates. What kind of revisionist history are you trying to push here?
It is true since when Shanks said it we saw Sengoku looking around and seeing most of his men being dead and that's when he said that the war is over so yes it is true. Akainu was pushing all marines? Not after Sengoku said the war was over like he stopped since Sengoku was his superior and told him to.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is true since when Shanks said it we saw Sengoku looking around and seeing most of his men being dead and that's when he said that the war is over so yes it is true. Akainu was pushing all marines? Not after Sengoku said the war was over like he stopped since Sengoku was his superior and told him to.
That was after Shanks came already. Until Shanks came the Marines were planning on finishing off the fleeing WB pirates. You can go double check if you want. Also none of the Marines except Garp showed any sign of not wanting to continue until Coby, not even Sengoku, Sengoku only conceded the point once Shanks had arrived. The Marines stopped because they didn't want to fight a 2nd yonkou crew after already fighting one. If Shanks hadn't showed up after Coby's speech the only thing that would have happened is Coby would have died and the Marines would have continued to hunt down the WB pirates.

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was after Shanks came already. Until Shanks came the Marines were planning on finishing off the fleeing WB pirates. You can go double check if you want. Also none of the Marines except Garp showed any sign of not wanting to continue until Coby, not even Sengoku, Sengoku only conceded the point once Shanks had arrived. The Marines stopped because they didn't want to fight a 2nd yonkou crew after already fighting one. If Shanks hadn't showed up after Coby's speech the only thing that would have happened is Coby would have died and the Marines would have continued to hunt down the WB pirates.
Yeah I know that's what I said. Tbh if it was any yonko, warlord or even Luffy that said it the same result would have happened that's why I don't think its that impressive.