0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kirigakure Moumoutaru No Jutsu) Condensing Hidden Mist Jutsu
Type: supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:40
Description:This is a mix between the hidden mist jutsu and the Water Prison. The user creates a kage bunshin and has him stay connected with the mist Since mist is still moisture the mist will accumulate around target and immediately Trap them by condensing and trapping them in a mist prison. it is possible to break out of this prison but will be damaged (25) when this does happen due to a paper bomb attached to the clone. The user does not need to be connected to the prison as the kage bunshin already is in contact with the mist. (Mist does not capture the user as the mist in this jutsu is controlled by the chakra of the user and his clone)(this Jutsu is not Water prison and cannot be used to drown the target).

while you are trapped by my mist i use

(Suiton: Moumoutaru Fuuryuu)-Water Release: Dense wind Dragon

Type: attack, defense, supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20 (+5 to bind)
Damage Points: 40 (+10 if binded)
Description: The User Gathers Water Chakra and Insert wind
into a mass Stream of water dense as the water at the deepest parts of the ocean in the form of two Dragons. The Dragons are stationary till commanded to attack block or bind. The Dragons can home in on the target attack or bind them for up to 2 turns. The Dragons can also be used to lock in and block jutsu (B rank and Below). [[each dragon = 2 turns use then go away only useable once per battle]]

one dragon binds you the other dragon waits...

i then create 10 shadow clones and hide in the mist :D

your turn :D

Mangenkyou Maoh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn.. hmmm,U_U

Use, Wind *Particles Dispersion*

to escape that mist by manuever myself above.. *did i get damage while im being a wind to get out of that prison?*

Fuuton:Kami Oroshi)-Wind Style Divine Wind From The Moutain

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description:A small medium strenght vortex of wind.

to destroy your mist and blow away.. your clones also get damaged..

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:D you took the damage of my exloding tag on my one clone but good dodge :D i also use

(Fuuton: Ryuushi Bunsan)- Wind Style: Particle Dispersion

Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: The user draws wind element chakra and concentrates it in every part of his body. He can then mix his particles with the wind, allowing him to disappear and then reappear somewhere else, dodging the opponent?s attack.

to dodge your gust i then use

(Suiton:Chakra Kenpa No Ame)-Water Style:Chakra Senseing Rain

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short-Long
* Chakra cost:15
* Damage Points:N/A
* Descripton: A down pour of rain will fall and any thing with chakra that it touches the user can sense there location and instanly know there were abouts.

this lets me sense exactly where you are :D

i then use this in the crater created by my exploding tag

(Suiton:Suishouha)-Water Style:Water Shock wave

* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra Cost:15
* Descripton: User spit out a ponds worth of water that can turn any location to the users advantage or put out a fire.

i then jump into the water :D

Mangenkyou Maoh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
cool! but how you dodge that vortex while your a wind itself? you must be spinning around in that vortex.. lol!

when you jump into the water..

(Doton:Yomi Numa)-Earth Style:Swamp Of The Underworld

Type:Supplemtary
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: Traps the victim in a pit of tar the swallows them whole(can be usd to trap summoning monsters).

*change your pond to a medium swamp and swallows you*

(Doton:Iwagakure No Jutsu)-Earth Style:Hideing In Stone

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:15
Descripton: Lets you hide in the earth and aviod damage(similar to leach all creation but only with rock).

*hiding in stone*

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice i liek lol :D i use

(Fuuiton: Mizu shinjou) Water Style: Water Body
Type: supplement/ defense/ attack
range N/A
Chakra 30
Damage:0 (60 if used to strike)
Description: user focuses water into body making him water himself he will then make all surrounding moisture absorb into his body making him as large as the water around him...
this form makes taijutsu pointless and because of the pure massiveness of the water size... will take at least an a rank jutsu to effectivley hurt...
while in this form the user can control all water around him/ her at will... this can also be mixed with wind chakra to counter lightning attacks and further empower the technique.

since you mixed your mud with my water i now control the mud you trapped me in :D

i then use

Name: (Fuuiton: Mugen Mizu Funshutsu) Wind Release: infinite Water Geyser
Type: Attack
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Range: Short to Mid
Description: User charges an immense amount of wind chakra into their hands and thrust them into the ground creating an earth quake.
the wind tears through the earth into the massive sea that lies beneath the earths surface grabbing water and creates a massive
hurricane vortex... the vortex then shoots throught the ground into the air striking and sending into the air any and all in its path doing damage and setting the target up for an even larger jutsu.

to blast you out of the rock into the air then using my water body to slam you back to the ground

i then reuse

(Suiton:Suishouha)-Water Style:Water Shock wave

* Chakra Cost:15
* Descripton: User spit out a ponds worth of water that can turn any location to the users advantage or put out a fire.

and jump back in the water

finally i use my last dragon to attack you

Mangenkyou Maoh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
me rock? now way..

*go back up*

i use,

(Doton:Tsuchi Kairou)-Earth Style:Earth Corridor

Descripton: A huge prison of earth that can trap 50 people in it(Best if used a a container and combod with another attack type jutsu).

*to trap you in it..*

(Doton:Doryuusou)-Earth Style:Rising Earth Spears
Damage Points:40
Descripton: The user makes the earth rise up in the shape of sharp cones that can pirece any one or thing caught inside of this jutsu.

use shadow clone jutsu for 4 people..

Last edited:

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow nice mov eyour not bad i use

(Suiton:Mizu Kawarimi)-Water Style:Water Replacement

* Range:Short
* Chakra cost:15
* Damage PointsN/A
* Descripton: User is turned into a puddle of water and can not attack in this form but can manuever them selves form harms way.

to dodge your spears...

your good im stepping this up a notch

(Chidori)-1000 Birds

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short
* Chakra cost:30
* Damage Points:60
* Descripton: A lightning jutus that is concentrated in the users palm and thrusted at the opponet at high speeds.Very difficult to counter a counter attack unless you have the Sharingan.

to blast of your prison...

i then take out a large bag and toss it high in the air

and then use

Fuuton:Tatsuno Ooshigoto)-Wind Style Severing Pressure

* Chakra Cost:30
* Damage Points:60
* Description:The user send wind into the sky which then comes down as a F-5 tornadoe with slicing wind.

the tornado rips the bag open sending hundreds of specially marked tags all over the battelfield :D

Mangenkyou Maoh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
uhh... actually i use clones but never mind about that.. lol

cannot let that happen about yours tag...

(Doton:Uiten Pen)-Earth Style:Wheel Of Fortune

Chakra cost:30
Descripton: A from of summoning were the user fist takes out a topographic map that they use to construct a huge mountain range where they can set up many traps.

*to change the battle field and we don't know where actually is that tags..*

(Suiton:Chakra Kenpa No Ame)-Water Style:Chakra Senseing Rain

Descripton: A down pour of rain will fall and any thing with chakra that it touches the user can sense there location and instanly know there were abouts.

to know where you are.. then

(Fuuton:Daitoppa)-Great Break Through

Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description:A gust of wind that is huge in diameter and can level a tree or to.

use it at your place..

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol i cna always sense the special tags cuz they are infused with my chakra :D but thank you for making a mountain range :D

i use

(Fuuton:Kaze Gaeshi)-Wind Style Wind Return

* Type:Supplementary/Attack
* Chakra Cost:20
* Damage Points:40(+5 if attack is send back)
* Description:Stops an incoming wind attack with a wind type which takes the form of a vortex that the user then sends back at his/her opponent.

the blast reverses at you :D

now each mountain has a plain which is now flooding with both our chakra sensing rain :D

i use

(Raiton:Chidori Raimei)-Lightning Style:1000 Birds Thunderstorm

* Chakra cost:40
* Damage Points:80
* Descripton: .A chidori that spreads out into lightning bolts that cover a circlar area destroying all thata in its way

finally i use

Konohas Demon Flash
Range:Shor-Long
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:80(if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the iteam or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.

to teleport to a location in the mountain range :D

Mangenkyou Maoh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
waaaa!! :eek:

(Doton:Toryuu Taiga)-Earth Style:Earth flowing river

Chakra cost:10
Descripton: A mud slide that forceable moves the opponent in any direction the user chooses.

*Get me out of that rain place and also avoid my wind jutsu! my own.. :(*

and while your electric spreading on the rain drops.. i use,

(Suiton:Baku Shuishouha)-Water Style:Bursting Water Wave

Descripton: The user spits out a lakes worth of water that can be used to attack or used to make other water attacks.

*spit water and water get electify by your electric..*
(and flood the mountain using this lake worth water)

Descripton: Lets you hide in the earth and aviod damage(similar to leach all creation but only with rock).

*hide myself far away from that electrify lake*

Samurai0301986

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O nice move but i use
Konohas Demon Flash
Range:Shor-Long
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:80(if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the iteam or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.

directly to your location and use

Name: (Fuuiton: Mugen Mizu Funshutsu) Wind Release: infinite Water Geyser
Type: Attack
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Range: Short to Mid
Description: User charges an immense amount of wind chakra into their hands and thrust them into the ground creating an earth quake.
the wind tears through the earth into the massive sea that lies beneath the earths surface grabbing water and creates a massive
hurricane vortex... the vortex then shoots throught the ground into the air striking and sending into the air any and all in its path doing damage and setting the target up for an even larger jutsu.

sending you into the air then before you can dodge or use dispersion technique i use

(Kekkaimon Gofuu Jutsu:Hachimon Heijou)-Five Point Barrier Sealing Technique:Hachi`s Gate

* Range:Short-Long
* Chakra Cost:60
* Description:This jutsu is used in conjuction with a scroll.The user performs the needed handseals and places there hands on the scroll, summoning five huge temples.Once there erect they create a barrier that can seal a whole village in side of it.Theuser can enter and leave the barrier if they use the correct seal(the opponent cannot leave this barrier unless the user is attacked.The seal to enter is enter(kanji) and the exit seal is exit(kanji).

trapping us both in the seal... on top of the ground an away from the water :D no more running :D

Mangenkyou Maoh

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
uhhh... ouch!

you seal the above ground only right?..

(Fuuton:Tatsuno Ooshigoto)-Wind Style Severing Pressure

Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description:The user send wind into the sky which then comes down as a F-5 tornadoe with slicing wind.

(Suiton:Daibakufu)-Water Style:Giant Water Vortex

Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Descripton: The user attacks With a huge vortex of water that can level a small forest area.

*makes Giant Severring Whirlpool on that temple since the area is limited except you,but are you fast enough to run out that temple plus do the handseal to exit?*

*escape from that temple and away from that dangerous whirlpool*

whaaaa.. !!
Well got to log out.. bai bai!