Elite
Kin
826💸
Kumi
3,282💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, the star chakra originated and is used by hoshigakure shinobis that honed their skill from what I see to be a disaster. Apparently, a meteorite dropped to the earth and landed in the land of bears causing destruction and all but it also caused a radiation that basically affected all the natives of the area who happen to be hoshigakure nins. The radiation greatly strengthened their chakra and the shinobis honed their techniques using this effect to effectively create the manifestation in the form of a violent feather shaped array that forms behind them. This can then be used for further purposes and jutsus but thats basically how the chakra is mostly being used and also when they use this, it damages the user as well so in a way, its practically all forbidden jutsu.
About the strength and weaknesses, I think it is raw chakra so it will basically follow the S/W of raw chakra although I'm not quite sure about that cuz its strengthened chakra and there's no actual record of its S/W anywhere or I just can't find it

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Its neutral to other elements.

( Kujaku Myōhō ) - Mysterious Peacock Method
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 - 30 ( -5 per turn )
Damage: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Description: The user will make the Bird hand seal and spill their Star Chakra behind them. The technique itself manifests in the form of a feather-shaped array behind them and spreads out a peacock's tail feathers, giving it it's name. This array of chakra allows various applications with their chakra through shape manipulation. As long as the technique is active the user can make full use of the star chakra. However, the longer the technique is active, the more detrimental it is to the user's health. The user's body takes increasing damage for keeping the technique active and for using its techniques. Prolonged use of the technique is incredibly difficult, with low ranking users only being able to sustain this technique for 6 turns at a time. The user is capable of deactivating and re-activating the technique at will. However, after two usages of the technique, the user will be unable to use the technique for the rest of the match.
Note: Genin and Chunin ranked members can only use for 6 turns at a time. Jounins can use for up to 8 turns at a time.
Note: Can only be activated if the user has more than 100 health but lasts as long as the user has health.

Ok heres the mother technique of the clan. Basically once you activate it you get access to your star chakra and its techniques. It'll last 8 turns per use for you and after 2 usages you'd be unable to use star chakra any further, bar your passive +20. It also damages you -10 per turn and you need at least 100 health to use it or it will be deactivated. Any questions?

Twilight

Elite
Kin
826💸
Kumi
3,282💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its neutral to other elements.

( Kujaku Myōhō ) - Mysterious Peacock Method
Chakra Cost: 20 - 30 ( -5 per turn )
Damage: N/A ( -10 per turn )
Description: The user will make the Bird hand seal and spill their Star Chakra behind them. The technique itself manifests in the form of a feather-shaped array behind them and spreads out a peacock's tail feathers, giving it it's name. This array of chakra allows various applications with their chakra through shape manipulation. As long as the technique is active the user can make full use of the star chakra. However, the longer the technique is active, the more detrimental it is to the user's health. The user's body takes increasing damage for keeping the technique active and for using its techniques. Prolonged use of the technique is incredibly difficult, with low ranking users only being able to sustain this technique for 6 turns at a time. The user is capable of deactivating and re-activating the technique at will. However, after two usages of the technique, the user will be unable to use the technique for the rest of the match.
Note: Genin and Chunin ranked members can only use for 6 turns at a time. Jounins can use for up to 8 turns at a time.
Note: Can only be activated if the user has more than 100 health but lasts as long as the user has health.

Ok heres the mother technique of the clan. Basically once you activate it you get access to your star chakra and its techniques. It'll last 8 turns per use for you and after 2 usages you'd be unable to use star chakra any further, bar your passive +20. It also damages you -10 per turn and you need at least 100 health to use it or it will be deactivated. Any questions?
Yeah, just 2. I've read the jutsus well prior and there are some jutsus that don't need this activation for me to use them so the questions are:
1. Do I have to activate the chakra before getting the +20 passive damage
2. The -10 damage, does it affect me according to the health rules? Like the whole conditions with 20% damage to torso and all that stuff and where if it does?

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Is passive. So at all times all chakra shits get +20 brother.
Yeah. It'll be effecting your overall body. So torso.

( Kujacku Myōhō: Chakura no Nawa ) - Mysterious Peacock Method: Chakra Rope
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: With the Mysterious Peacock Method activated, the user will channel their chakra into their hand to create a rope of chakra capable of grabbing and binding one's opponent. The rope can be extend up to a total of 20 meters from the user.

So, pretty basic right here. You'll just use your star chakra to create a rope. It does no damage but I'm sure you can find ways to use it, as it can extend 20m in length.

( Kujaku Myōhō: Yoku ) - Mysterious Peacock Method: Wings
Chakra: 15 ( -5 per turn )
Description: With their Mysterious Peacock Method activated, the user will transform the array of feathers into a pair of large wings making them capable of flight. The chakra can support the user enough to allow them to move at their speed while in the air. Should they be carrying another body or object of similar weight, their flight speed will decrease by 1/4.

Another basic technique that allows you to create a pair of wings that will grant flight. The flight is your current speed, but if you carry another that is your weight, or greater or even similar to your weight, you'd only move at 1/4 speed.

( Kujacku Myōhō: Chōku ) - Mysterious Peacock Method: Choke
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: After having activated the Mysterious Peacock Method, the user will extend the array of feathers from their back toward their opponent to wrap around their neck and limbs to effectively choke them and restrict their movements. The technique is connected to the user which makes for a double edged sword since the opponent can pull the user in close to them if they are stronger or provide a suitable pulling force.

This one, you'll extend your feathers (not launch them as a projectile) and wrap around a target to choke them in any way possible. Pretty simple.

Twilight

Elite
Kin
826💸
Kumi
3,282💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, I understand all 3 basic techniques that is used as an extension of the mother activation but I have a question regarding the flight.

It states I move at my speed if I'm not carrying anyone, is that just my base speed or does it involve other attachments and speed boosters I may have like LW and other speed boosters perhaps?

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Ok next:

( Kujaku Myōhō - Mamoru ) - Mysterious Peacock Method - Protect
Type: Defensive
Chakra Cost: 15 - 40
Description: While the Mysterious Peacock method is active, the user will have the array of feathers form around them and cover their body like a protective body shield which is strong enough to deflect anything from basic weapons to Ninjutsu and basic Taijutsu techniques.
Note: S rank usage can only be done once every turn.

A basic defensive technique where the feathers are used as a shield at different ranks. The S rank variant can only be done 1 time per turn.

( Kujaku Myōhō - Chōdan ) - Mysterious Peacock Method - Ricochet
Type: Defensive/Offensive
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A ( Equal to Jutsu countered )
Description: After activating the Mysterious Peacock Method, the user will extend their feathers out short range in order to catch any incoming attack from their opponent(s). The feathers will catch them and return them right back at their opponent with the same force applied. This technique only works against physical attacks like projectile weaponry or solid elements like Earth (and some Water techniques).

Pretyy self explanatory. You use the feathers in order to catch solid techniques and throw them back with equal force they came at aka same damage they had. This can only work up to B ranks though.

( Kujaku Myōhō - Kemono ) - Mysterious Peacock Method - Beast
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: After activating the Mysterious Peacock Method, the chakra feathers change to the form of an animal, such as a dog. The beast is dense enough to repel shuriken and other basic weapons thrown at it. The beast is created short range from the user via their feathers but can travel up to mid-range from the user. The beast can be controlled by the user as long as it is not destroyed or active.

This let's you mold some of your feathers into animals of your choosing that can be controlled to do your bidding until they are destroyed. They have to be created in close range but can be extended up to mid range.

Twilight

Elite
Kin
826💸
Kumi
3,282💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All understood although a question that is pertaining to the beast but can apply to the ability itself as a whole. Can I use other jutsus in sync with them? For the beast, can I use another jutsu whilst the beast is in effect and it doesn't state how long it can last does that mean it can stay for as long as I can maintain it?