Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
I sit in a lush garden area in a seemingly deserted area of green fields and blue skies. I was supposed to meet her here, but I showed up early to get some more alone time. Having this time to myself, I open up a unique book of rare abilities that have been witnessed over time. Delving into the book, i simply await her arrival with hopes that she was a good match for me. :')

Reactions: Vegeta

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
You must be registered for see images
Within a moment of distortion in the air, a lone woman brought herself back from Wuji. Dressed in her customized Land of Fire attire, Mirabelle found herself wondering back into the training ground. It’s been some time since she’s had to train with someone but it was always a bliss for her to meet with other members outside the Dragon Lineage. She sensed the Hayabusa in action via Tajin. She placed her hands into her long sleeves and approached the Chunin.

Mirabelle: Greetings, I am Mirabelle Hayabusa. It seems I was tasked with taking up your training within the ranks of our clan. Please introduce yourself and what knowledge do you know of our clan. What do you know about Chakra no Ryujin, wuji. Anything related to our clan will suffice for the time being.

She said, taking a seat on the very grass floor as she attains the lotus position and began to meditate a bit. Her keen sensing allowed her to easily pick up on anything her student might want to say. The breeze was chilled, seems winter was rolling in soon.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Without any notice or mentions, she had arrived from what seemed like thin air. Standing before me was a woman of great beauty and power, but me being who I was, made sure to hold my calm demeanor above everything else I was feeling. This was the first time I've met another Hayabusa outside of my direct family line, and it was an experience I was all too ready for. Without any further delay, I began to respond to her words directly.

"Mirabelle, eh? Nice to meet a lady such as yourself... I am Kisuke Urahara of the Hayabusa Clan. Chakra no Ryujin, wuji.. Well before I get to that, I guess we'd have to know where it came from as a whole. Our people were simple farmers at some point, oppressed by a savage warlord. Then when the kaguya lady broke the taboo and ate the fruit, it had drastic effects everywhere, including our people's lands. Their crops began to quickly stop producing at livable rates, so had to make plans of forcefully breaking free from oppression. They sent groups out to learn different war tactics and over time they learned and took well to the arts of stealthily getting things done without anything tracing back to them. This lead to allies of the Hayabusa being taken out, due to the enemies naturally having no one else to blame. Before the Hayabusa themselves became a target, the juubi was born and started wreaking havoc on the lands.

*deeply exhales*

So this is where it gets juicy. *smiles* Apparently many lands, including the Hayabusa lands were wiped out, though the Hayabusa were spared due to the intervention of beings on a higher level of existence. These Daiyokai no Ryujin, Watatsumi Sanjin, or 'Great Spirits of the Dragon, the Three Watatsumi Dragons' were spiritual god dragons from a race known as Spirit Dragons that the Hayabusa worshipped. The Dragons each put a segment of themselves into the Hayabusa, creating 3 unique pools within them. These pools combined with the chakra spread through everyone at the time, created what you speak of within the Hayabusa. That which is Chakra no Ryujin (Chakra of the Dragon). Having access to the unique pools within them, the Hayabusa gained access to Wuji or 'Nothingness'."

I'd then take the time to put a mark in the book I was reading, putting it away in my cloak as I ready myself to learn more about the Hayabusa lineage.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle: A textbook answer as usual. Someone’s been paying attention in class or just cheating with that book.

Mirabelle commented without opening her eyes. Her tone wasn’t serious nor was it relaxed. His answer regardless of the source was on point. There were a few more things that he could of said but it didn’t matter. She opened her eyes to reveal her amazing blues as she started to think where to go from this. It took a few seconds but her next train of thought came in.

Mirabelle: These “chakra pools” that you speak of. We appropriately called them the Dantian, which are located in our bodies. Dubbed Lower, Middle and Upper. These dantians allow us to manipulate the state of nothingness, called Wuji. You mentioned this but allow me to expand on that. Through Wuji we are able to perform two features. First is returning things from nothingness but also returning them from it. I can take a rock, which with the use of wuji I can return it into nothingness but I can also bring back into the tangible world again. With this, we have utilized a unique form of ninjutsu called “Neidan” or Internal Alchemy. You’ll be learning about this later today but right now let’s focus on a few passively active abilities we have.

She said before taking a scroll carrying the details to read.

Wujin (No-being): This is a passive ability within the Hayabusa clan and the first introduction to the manipulation of existence through Neidan that a Hayabusa shinobi gains. This ability is how the Hayabusa have stayed hidden from the outside world for as long as they have. This ability deals with the concealment of a Hayabusa’s existence from the means of sensory and perception. The Hayabusa manipulate their Dantian (chakra centers) in order to erase their physical essence, vital energy, and incorporeal spirit on an extra-sensory and perception level. In other words, any means of comprehension of the existence of the Hayabusa that isn’t done through the five basic senses is impossible for non-Hayabusa. This is achieved at the genin level and is passive just as the tree climbing and water walking exercises. When a Hayabusa becomes skilled enough, they can even erase themselves from the perception of the five basic senses, however, doing so requires active manipulation of the Dantian and takes one of the three moves per turn. Also, due to the fact that a Hayabusa is essentially out of the plain of existence in this form, they cannot attack an opponent or mold their chakra to use techniques until they release the wujin and once again appear in the enemies senses. The length of time and amount of times one can erase their own existence depends on the skill of the Hayabusa. Hayabusa are immune to one another’s Wujin abilities at a certain level and rank and are capable of detecting other Hayabusa members no matter where they are. This is done through Taijin.

Taijin (Supreme-being): This is the opposite of the Hayabusa’s Wujin ability which refers to their perception and conception of their own beings. This is less of a sensory technique for others and more of a self-awareness. In convention with the philosophy, Taiji would be akin to “everything” which was born from Wuji. In the sense of this passive ability, a Hayabusa makes themselves indefinitely aware of their own existence in whatever form and wherever it may be. In other words, if, for example, a portion of a Hayabusa’s existence were to be separated from them yet still existed, they would be able to tell exactly where it was located. This is done through them being aware of the physical essence, vital energy, and spirituality of their own being. This also extends to weaker members of the Hayabusa who cannot hide their presence from higher ranked members. Hayabusa are the only ones who possess the Dantian and thus members of the clan can be aware of one another’s existence. This ability only pertains to one’s own existence and that of weaker Hayabusa members and knowing of their existence. This ability does not give an indication of what exists around or what occurs around their existence. A Hayabusa will know nothing else other what pertains directly to their existence. This ability is unlocked at the genin level as well but extends only to knowing about their own existence at that level.

Spirituality: The very beings of all Hayabusa are embedded with the Watatsumi Sanjin. Due to such a power, the Hayabusa have a great deal of spiritual energy which makes them more acute and resistant to spiritual based attacks. When confronted with spiritual/mental attacks (with the exception of Yin Release and MS level), the damage and effects are reduced by half and status effects (effects that place restrictions on a victim’s capabilities) would weaken by one rank. Though, when a Hayabusa becomes more skilled they can actively resist the effects of any spiritual based techniques completely at the expense of a move (minus Yin and MS level). Note, this does not make Hayabusa passively immune in any way to techniques like genjutsu or Yamanaka techniques, merely they are more tolerant and capable of resisting mental and spiritual damage from such techniques. They still experience the sensory manipulation of illusions and must actively recognize and break free unless they have the power to resist the technique.
Mirabelle: Please give it a thorough reading, as you will be tested both physically and mentally for the new hour or so. So when you are ready, let me know.

Alright so this where we will start IC and OOC training, so let's start.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Taking in the information given to me by Mirabelle, I start to shift the positioning of my body in order to get in a near similar sitting position as her.

"Dantians, hmm. Upper, Middle and Lower Dantians. One for each of the Dragons that gifted us this unique ability.... "

Once I had gotten the scroll, I allowed it to roll open in front of me so that I could read over it personally. I'd then began to study what was within the scroll; Many of the things, as she said before, were things that came to me passively and have been put to use as I grew up. But of course I knew there was way more to what I was seeing on a surface level.

"Alright.... Let's do this."

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle: Very well then, let’s start with Wujin. This passive, in particular, is what allowed us to remain hidden from society for many generations. Utilizing all three of the Dantians together – Wujin acts as concealment of who we are. This renders abilities on perception and extraordinary level from being able to detect us. Nothing about you can be perceived by them, be it your chakra, your spirit, or anything.

She took a moment to gather more of her thoughts.

Mirabelle: There is a bit more to it as well, despite all of this – this is just a passive feature, meaning that it’s not something you actively need to focus on. You can however directly amplify your Wujin, rendering now unperceivable to even the basic five senses. This is a more conscious use, but there is some consequence to it. While in this state, you are basically none existent, which means you cannot mold chakra nor can you attack anyone. This I will say is a move that I would use for an infiltration but of course, everyone will find their niche. It also doesn’t last very long at lower ranks so really and truly pick your timing wisely with it. Now then why don’t you practice the more “active” portion. Let’s see how well you can utilize it.

She finished and gestured for him to try it.

Alright, first OOC question: What clans, be it custom and canon, are able to logically detect a Hayabusa not utilizing the active portion of Wujin. Also in battle, do you think Wujin would allow you to avoid a move by utilizing it’s active portion?

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
After listening and gaining more insight about what we naturally achieve with Wujin, I simply relax for a moment to take in what she wanted me to do. So, without focus Im able to keep myself "non existent" to extraordinary senses, but apparently we could erase our presence from being traced even by the normal senses. It would pretty much be the epitome of stealth. I focus on me and only me. Specifically, I focused on how my existence with all my Dantians were connected, pretty much causing an erasure. Applying the natural talents I had of masking my being as a whole, I tried to mask everything about me. My smell. The sound of my breath, heart beat etc. The tastes I gave off etc. After focusing and practicing the active portion time and time again, I finally achieved a state of non existence where even the basic senses besides me being seeable were unable to perceive me.

"How's that, miss??"

No, Wujin wouldn't allow us to evade a move. Our presence is basically non existent but we'd still be there. Unpercievable yet still in existence.

Clans such as Ganmi, Inuzuka and clans that sensed in a natural style like that would be able to perceive us. This is because they could smell our odor, taste our chakra, hear our movements (inner sonar tech) etc.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Good, that is correct for the Wujin part. Now as for the clan parts, no, Ganmi can’t taste our chakra. That’s an extrasensory perception. A Ganmi can, however, taste your natural “taste”. Weird way to put it but yea. Now then let’s carry on.

Mirabelle: Good, well done. Now make note that this isn’t an end all be all tactic. In this state of existence, you are still vulnerable to attacks. Also, remember that others within our clan who are of higher rank will be able to still detect you. Now then, we move onto the next passive ability, called Taijin. This is the skill that’s used by our members to be “aware” of oneself but also others around you who are connected to Wuji. It can range from the blood in your veins, to the very chakra that is released from our bodies, we will always have universal awareness of said thing. This is how are able to detect other members of our clan, to which while you can’t feel my existence, I can feel yours. As you become more skilled, the more you’ll be able to pick up more and more members of the clan.

Now then I must warn you, this skill isn’t perfect. You can get your arm chopped off and placed in a volcano, but you wouldn’t be able to tell that your arm is in the middle of a lava pit or anything of that nature. You simply know “Oh my arm is over there…” which then with actually going to go and look, you’ll find it there. So please be careful…now then, practice with it and see if you can sense any of the genins nearby for me.

Mirabelle said to her student for his next task.

Next questions
1. If you’re a Chunin (Hayabusa Rank) of Jounin Level, fighting against another Hayabusa of the same in clan rank and ninja rank but they are moving twice as fast as you. Would you be able to track the person and make a reaction accordingly?

2. If you used an illusion on a person but that person teleports five miles away. Are you able to detect them? If so, why?

3. Last but not least, are you able to tell different members of the Hayabusa Clan apart with your Taijin ?

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
I further listened and took in what Mirabelle had to say, expanding my knowledge on the clan and what we were capable of.

"Hmm. So simply a sense of ourselves and anything to do with us and our chakra. This doesn't give us any knowledge of what is happening outside of us directly."

Then I began to dwell on what she had said about Taijin and being aware of the lower ranked members along with ourselves. I'd then focus on the feeling of said awareness, and with some time I found that I was able to "feel" the existence of numerous genin Hayabusa across the planet.

"Well that's... Interesting.."

1) i mean with my tracking specialty and such, heck yes lol. But nah, ima assume I could feel their existence and track them up to how much I'm physically capable of.

2) yes because we'd be able to sense the existence of our chakra within them.

3) Ima assume yes since we can tell they're different ranks. So yes?

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
1. Correct, as while you can still sense them coming at you, it doesn’t increase your tracking perception of someone those you are still bound by the rulings of having to be able to track them.
2. Correct.
3. Well yes, but I do believe we can still tell people apart due to that fact we all aren’t gonna have the same wavelength as one another. So id be able to tell you and Genji Hayabusa (Jay) apart.

Mirabelle: Very good, you’re slowly getting a hang of it. Now then, we move onto the final portion of our passive abilities. The last one of utmost importance, known simply Spiritualty. A gift given by the Sanjin, those blessed with the chakra of the dragon all has heightened spirits. This acts a passive defense against abilities that try to interfere with our spirits. Thus spiritual damage we talk is reduced but also their effect hold on us is weakened as well. You can also actively resist them but this is a harder feature to achieve, thus you can only do it so much at lower ranks. It’s a power even I struggle to master…but never the less, I’ll be testing you with it.

Mirabelle said as she brought both her hands together to weave the tiger seal. This plunged the inner mind of her student into the illusionary realm constructed by her command. Her voice whispered in his ears, her alluring tones taunted him for being weak. “Free yourself…if you can….

She said within the illusionary world, she applied her yin passives to make sure he couldn’t break it with any normal means. There was only one way out of that mess.

Alright, next questions:
1. You’re up against a Sage Ranked Yamanaka, they land the Mind Body Confusion Technique (S Rank), as a Hayabusa how will you take that?
2. Up to what rank can you resist with your Spiritual’s Active Ability? Do you think you can resist an F rank?

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Again I listened to Mirabelle as she continued to pour the knowledge onto me. Still relaxing in the lotus position, I nod my head, prompting that I indeed understood the information I was being given. Then, it happened. She casted an illusion on me that plunged me into a world controlled by her whims alone. I tried to break free through my own chakra bursts and even through September surging Senjutsu into me. It was all for nothing. It wouldn't work. Then I remembered she wanted me to use the power granted by the Sanjin that heightened our spiritual defensive output. I'd again focus on controlling my Dantians once again, specifically the ability to ward off attacks as such. After calming myself and focusing on stopping the illusion altogether, I'd use the active ability to break free immediately.

"Hmm.."

1) Basically instead of being limited to A rank and lower, we'd only be limited to S rank and lower since we passively weaken their effectiveness on us.

2) Ima say we can break any illusion/mental tech if we're using the active ability. Just gotta be aware of it then we can break free.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
  • Correct
  • Correct.

Sensing her illusion was dispelled was rather pleasing. Mirabelle had opened her eyes, now showing her amber-colored eyes as the “Falcon Eyes” become triggered. “This is a lesser passive trait that we all have called the Falcon’s Eye. While it doesn’t have an actual ability, it represents a Hayabusa’s complete focus, a level of seriousness or even when threatened. It’s a warning sign to those who do not fear us…but it won't always work” she said closing her eyes to then return back to normal.

“Now then, we have covered basic passives of our clan. I will be teaching you about our clan’s unique form of Ninjutsu, Neidan. Id like you to tell me what you understand about it, and which field would you like to begin with. Erasure (Wuji Dao), Returning (Taiji Dao) or Hayabusa Koubodu. The chose is yours

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
After listening to Mira explain the Falcon Eye, I myself realized that I had inherently used it myself in the past without much notice to it. It was something that had often happened to me when I got serious with someone or showed my killing intent. In my part of the family it was dubbed the Dragon Eye; Wanting to be close to our Spiritual God Dragons as possible.

"Well that sure as hell explains a lot..heh. Any way, to put it plain and simple; Neidan is the name of the Ninjutsu created by Hayabusa to manipulate existence through Wuji. Like many abilities and Ninjutsu passed down through the ages, Neidan comes with rules and restrictions of how it works and is used; Though it varies on what kind of Neidan or Dantians we are making use of. An example of such, is how no one outside of the clan or lower ranked than us in the clan can even sense or perceive that a technique was used through chakra build up and such. Anyway.... I'd like to start off withhhhh... Taiji Dao."

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle: Very well, Taji Dao it is. This technique encompasses our clan’s ability to bring things into existence. It's our swiss army knife technique; which makes it the most versatile of all our clan's power. Through the use of the Dantians, you can basically bring…well, almost anything back into existence. One application in mind comes in the form of empowerment of one’s body but we’ll save that for another lesson. Now then let’s begin with the Lower Dantian.

Lower Dantian: This application sees the creation of physical entities from Wuji (Nothingness). Entities created with this dantian may possess properties of any material state of matter (solids and liquids primarily) and can be created internal or external of the Hayabusa. Hayabusa are also capable of replacing or adding body parts to themselves (or others through direct contact A-rank usage) such as lost or additional limbs, appendages, or wings. Those with medical knowledge can even replace vital organs, tissues, and cells. The limitations of this technique are that: entities created must be 5 meters away from adversaries unless the user is within close range. Entities such as poisons, diseases, or composites of actual elemental natures cannot be created. Familiars created with this dantian alone are non-sentient. All created constructs possess a black reptilian scale like aesthetic pattern, representing Sokotsu.

Now then explain to me what you understand pertaining to this portion of the ability then we’ll proceed more into it.

Reactions: Shady Doctor

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Taking in the information that Mira was giving me again, I decided to stand up and stretch a little before going to a large travel bag that I had waiting for us. I'd pull out a portable tea pot and would build a fire between me and Mira, before starting some tea..

"Tea, while we continue this learning experience of ours?"

We can basically create physical entities of pure Wuji, of 'nothingness', which can be created externally and even internally. Alongside that we can replace or add onto our bodies. Like making extra appendages, recreating organs, making wings or horns etc. This is like what you would say, a swiss army knife of Wuji. All creations come with a black-reptilian like visual look to it, and it comes with simple rules of use, such as not being created 5m or closer to a target unless we ourselves are within such range. Or the creations not having actual sentience. Stuff like that. Pretty unique and versatile ability with reasonable limits to it.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle: Oh how lovely, thank you. We’ll continue with a bit more of the theory of Wuji while we are at it. Here this is the next scroll pertaining to the clan technique we are working on. Let’s see what we can come up with here haha

She said taking the tea for herself. While she was more of a coffee person, she always did like a cup of tea every now and then.

Good good, now we move onto the next Dantian of Taji Dao

Middle Dantian: This application sees the creation of vital/etheral entities from Wuji. Entities created with this dantian possess plasma like forms similar to lightning and fire and appear as translucent black energy. The versatility of this application is less than the lower dantian's application as it possesses no such maluable ability to be formed into multiple different states of matter. Entities created with this application is incredibly high energy giving them the capability to burn on touch or even ignite objects and beings within close proximity (ignition at A-rank and above must be within 2 meters of the entity). The user is immune to their own energy's burning effects. Like the previous application, familiars created with this dantian alone are non-sentient. Entities cannot be created within 5 meters of adversaries unless close range is already established between the user and opponent(s).
Any questions here?

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
I'd eagerly take the next scroll and open it, revealing to myself the inner learnings of the Middle Dantian of Taji Dao.

This one is similar to last but it is focused on creating an energy like being. It comes with the ability to ignite things and "burn" them away, even if not directly touching them. Simply coming into a close proximity of this can/will cause things to ignite and feel the effects. This one is actually more straight forward than the other.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle: Excellent, now we move into the Upper Dantian of the clan. This one of course is more spiritual based than others but has some unique applications. Take a read through the scrolls and tell me what you think.

Last but not least, we have the Upper Dantian

Upper Dantian: This application sees the creation of spiritual entities from Wuji. This application allows the user to create a seperate sentience within themselves, or others. This spiritual creation may appear however the user deems fit as it is only a mental representation of the consciousness. Unless created within the consciousness of another, these spiritual beings are only concievable, and communicable to the Hayabusa who created it. Unlike the previous two applications, the user may create this spiritual sentience within another as long as they are within appropriate range. However, their only function is to prevent opponents from using mental/spiritual techniques of certain levels (B-rank prevents enemies from using S-rank and above spiritual/mental techniques. Every rank above that decreases the enemy's use by 1-rank). If created inside the user, the entity acts as a partner capable of using upper dantian techniques without the need for the user's input and is unaffected by spiritual/mental techniques directed at the user. Likewise it can block spiritual techniques on the user's behalf as well (A-rank and below starting at B-rank creations and increasing by 1 rank for every rank above B). This application requires one to be chunin rank and is B-rank at minimum. B and A-rank uses require the user to be within mid-range to use against targets. S-rank requires short range and Forbidden rank requires direct physical contact.

Tell me what you think, after which I shall do a brief quiz and then we proceed into Wuji Dao. I will also post the full technique as you cant learn Multi Dantian yet, only at Jounin will you unlock that ability.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
"Hmm, this one is interesting indeed. I've seen how in touch you are with your spiritual side, so I'm assuming you're one of the best to learn this from. Heh."

Basically the creation of a sentient spiritual being that can be used within an opponent or within ourselves. Being used within ourselves, the being would behave as a partner that will not only aid us against spiritual attacks but also is able to use techniques and abilities from the Upper Dantian. This all depends on our rank in the clan and which ranks we can use of this technique. Inside an opponent it would prevent them from using spiritual techniques of a specific rank and higher altogether. I.e. b rank being inside them, they'd be unable to use any Genjutsu, yamanaka techs etc of S-rank or higher.

The beings look wise, can be anything since it's just a spiritual projection basically, though it's cool that we're the only ones able to perceive them at all.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Yup yup, now then onto the quiz!

Processing…nope. Nevermind that shit but in all honesty please read this thread: https://animebase.me/threads/falcon-takes-flight-again.721541/

Its amazingly insightful on a lot of the mechanics of our clan. However moving onto the next
(Neidan: Taij Dao ) Internal Alchemey: Way of the Supreme
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 10 - 60
Damage: 20 - 80
Description: Taiji Dao is the sister technique to Wuji Dao and its polar opposite. Where the latter returns existence to nothigness, Taiji Dao brings existence from nothingness. Fundamentally, the user creates physical, vital, and/or spiritual entities through the use of their Dantian. The user is also capable of returning enties they've erased with Wuji Dao back into existence in the condition they were erased. The constructs and creations that a user can conjure are limited to their imagination. These constructs, if appropriate, are capable of using Neidan techniques that coincide with the dantian used to create them (e.g physical constructs can use techniques with the lower dantian) ( the entities can, not constructs ). Like other techniques that possess the Chakra of the Dragon, the user is capable of keeping track of anything created with this technique via their Taijin ability. The basic application of this technique sees the use of one of the three dantian to create an entity. However, advanced users are capable of combining two or all three dantian to create entities with qualities of multiple dantian. Combining all three of the dantian is the equivalent to creating a sentient familiar. This technique is learned at genin rank and requires 5 hand signs for external uses. Each rank reduces the requirements for hand signs by 2. The upper echleon (Dragon, Head, Master) may use this technique B-rank and below without hand signs.

Lower Dantian: This application sees the creation of physical entities from Wuji (Nothingness). Entities created with this dantian may possess properties of any material state of matter (solids and liquids primarily) and can be created internal or external of the Hayabusa. Hayabusa are also capable of replacing or adding body parts to themselves (or others through direct contact A-rank usage) such as lost or additional limbs, appendages, or wings. Those with medical knowledge can even replace vital organs, tissues, and cells. The limitations of this technique are that: entities created must be 5 meters away from adversaries unless the user is within close range. Entities such as poisons, diseases, or composites of actual elemental natures cannot be created. Familiars created with this dantian alone are non-sentient. All created constructs possess a black reptilian scale like aesthetic pattern, representing Sokotsu.

Middle Dantian: This application sees the creation of vital/etheral entities from Wuji. Entities created with this dantian possess plasma like forms similar to lightning and fire and appear as translucent black energy. The versatility of this application is less than the lower dantian's application as it possesses no such maluable ability to be formed into multiple different states of matter. Entities created with this application is incredibly high energy giving them the capability to burn on touch or even ignite objects and beings within close proximity (ignition at A-rank and above must be within 2 meters of the entity). The user is immune to their own energy's burning effects. Like the previous application, familiars created with this dantian alone are non-sentient. Entities cannot be created within 5 meters of adversaries unless close range is already established between the user and opponent(s).

Upper Dantian: This application sees the creation of spiritual entities from Wuji. This application allows the user to create a seperate sentience within themselves, or others. This spiritual creation may appear however the user deems fit as it is only a mental representation of the consciousness. Unless created within the consciousness of another, these spiritual beings are only concievable, and communicable to the Hayabusa who created it. Unlike the previous two applications, the user may create this spiritual sentience within another as long as they are within appropriate range. However, their only function is to prevent opponents from using mental/spiritual techniques of certain levels (B-rank prevents enemies from using S-rank and above spiritual/mental techniques. Every rank above that decreases the enemy's use by 1-rank). If created inside the user, the entity acts as a partner capable of using upper dantian techniques without the need for the user's input and is unaffected by spiritual/mental techniques directed at the user. Likewise it can block spiritual techniques on the user's behalf as well (A-rank and below starting at B-rank creations and increasing by 1 rank for every rank above B). This application requires one to be chunin rank and is B-rank at minimum. B and A-rank uses require the user to be within mid-range to use against targets. S-rank requires short range and Forbidden rank requires direct physical contact.

Multi-Dantian: This sees the application of more than one of the dantian being used in one specific use. There are only 3 combinations that may arise from this; lower+upper, middle+upper, and all three combined. The former two applications are a minimum of A-rank. Creating an entity with all 3 dantian is S-rank at minimum and acts as an entirely independent existence.

Note: Genin may use this technique up to C-rank every two turns. Chunin may use this every other turn up to B-rank. Jounin may use this technique up to S-rank (A-rank for upper dantian), however S-rank usage requires a one turn cool down before re-use. Jounin are also capable of using Multi-Dantian.
Note: Dragon/Head Ninja/Master Ninja may use this technique up to Forbidden Rank but only Masters can use Forbidden Rank multi-dantian.
Note: Forbidden usage of any kind can only be used twice per battle and renders the user incapable of using any Neidan technique for two turns after use.
Note: All applications and familiars may be maintained with additional chakra per turn B-rank and below -5 chakra, A to S -10, -15 for Forbidden.
Note: Familiars consisting of multiple dantian last 4 turns if they are A-rank and 3 S-rank and above. However, only one multi-dantian familiar may exist at any given time from the user.

What would you like to learn next? Wuji Dao or Hayabusa Kumite?