Shadow Moses

Hokage Legacy

Member
227 posts 24 reactions
Joined
Nov 6, 2012
Messages
227
Reaction score
24
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If you don't like metal core, there's no need to post here!


 
Last edited:

Fair Warning

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,453 posts 922 reactions
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
11,453
Reaction score
922
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
eh, its alright
 

Hypemaster

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,686 posts 937 reactions
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
9,686
Reaction score
937
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Used to enjoy going to bmth concerts
 

Sir Blades

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,911 posts 1,663 reactions
Joined
Oct 2, 2011
Messages
18,911
Reaction score
1,663
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I dont like metal core.
 

Hypemaster

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,686 posts 937 reactions
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
9,686
Reaction score
937
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I skipped watching these guys during Warped Tour to watch effing Alesana. I messed up! I never really gave them a chance until today.

I can't stand Alesana to be honest, they ruined a woe is me concert for me and my friends.
 

Hokage Legacy

Member
227 posts 24 reactions
Joined
Nov 6, 2012
Messages
227
Reaction score
24
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I can't stand Alesana to be honest, they ruined a woe is me concert for me and my friends.

I don't really care for them either. I made the mistake of bringing a girl with me one year, and I missed some good sets.

Don't get me wrong, I love the ladies, they just seem to ruin certain events.
 
Last edited:

Child Of The Great Empire

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,717 posts 177 reactions
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
177
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I looove them. But i prefer Antivist and Crooked young.
 
Top