Shadow Moses

Hokage Legacy

Member
Messages:227 Reaction score:24
Joined
Nov 6, 2012
Messages
227
Reaction score
24
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If you don't like metal core, there's no need to post here!


 
Last edited:

Fair Warning

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:11,453 Reaction score:922
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
11,453
Reaction score
922
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
eh, its alright
 

Hypemaster

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:9,686 Reaction score:937
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
9,686
Reaction score
937
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Used to enjoy going to bmth concerts
 

Hokage Legacy

Member
Messages:227 Reaction score:24
Joined
Nov 6, 2012
Messages
227
Reaction score
24
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
eh, its alright

I skipped watching these guys during Warped Tour to watch effing Alesana. I messed up! I never really gave them a chance until today.
 

Sir Blades

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:18,911 Reaction score:1,663
Joined
Oct 2, 2011
Messages
18,911
Reaction score
1,663
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I dont like metal core.
 

Hypemaster

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:9,686 Reaction score:937
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
9,686
Reaction score
937
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I skipped watching these guys during Warped Tour to watch effing Alesana. I messed up! I never really gave them a chance until today.

I can't stand Alesana to be honest, they ruined a woe is me concert for me and my friends.
 

Hokage Legacy

Member
Messages:227 Reaction score:24
Joined
Nov 6, 2012
Messages
227
Reaction score
24
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I can't stand Alesana to be honest, they ruined a woe is me concert for me and my friends.

I don't really care for them either. I made the mistake of bringing a girl with me one year, and I missed some good sets.

Don't get me wrong, I love the ladies, they just seem to ruin certain events.
 
Last edited:

Child Of The Great Empire

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Messages:1,717 Reaction score:177
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
177
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I looove them. But i prefer Antivist and Crooked young.
 
Top