master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i saw a web site that says a pissed off employey messed with old disney movies before they were released.
heres a list,
CINDERELLA
At one part when she is dressed up in her gown for the ball or something, the top half of her dress goes see through for a split second.
LION KING
After Timon and Pumba laugh at Simba for saying his father was watching him, Simba walks away and lays down. When he does this, stuff flies everywhere, clearly spelling out "***" in the air. [ some people think it says "SFX", as a tribute to the special effects team].
THE LITTLE MERMAID
first off on the cover theres a picture of the castle and the middle tower is clearly drawn like a guys **** and then at the end when they get marreid the preist has a boner.
101 DALMATIANS
When Cruella gets angry after offering the couple ?7000 for the puppies and they refuse the offer, she storms out of their house and heads for the car. She then hits one of the two stooges and as she goes to get in the car you can clearly hear her say the "F" word and when the buffalo head falls on George there is a close up of the horn landing just between his legs. The next shot shows the buffalo head the other way around with the horn between his head and his arm..
ALLADIN
the same thing is wispered twice.
the first on jasminmes balcony.
alladin says down kitty and then someone wispers "take off your clothes"
it happens again when jafar goes to the cave and it causes a minor earthquake.
i have watched all these scenes and all are true.
if you dont beleive me heres a video that shows them.
this doesnt show 101 dalmations or cinderella

or go here...

Last edited:

Hiruzen Sarutobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I had already seen this.... really creepy.
I hadn't noticed any of them while watching the movies though...

Check this out if you play WoW you'll be really freaked out by it:

Last edited: