Abysmal.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
is this when the swordsmen have info on pein prior to the fight ?
the swordsmen would win if they had info on pein before hand, if not they dont stand much of a chance against all six paths of pain.

Last edited:

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tough choise since they are both dead already.
But since The Seven Swordsmen can regenerate so basically they're indestructible. Where as the Pain paths are not.
The fight itself would be amazing and full of tension but I have to say the Swordsmen would win due to their immortality and regeneration abilities.

vengsea

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pain! I think you guys have already seen the 6th Pain power right! There no way those dump Seven Sword Ninja could win,even Zabuza one of the member couldn't beat Kakashi but Pain beat Kakashi easily and even 9 Tail power couldn't compare him !!

Last edited:

AwesomeBoba

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is obvious The six paths will :flaw: win if the Seven Swordsmen weren't resurrected but in their alive form, and the only Swordsmen who might stand a chance is Sugeitsu's brother. If the Swordsmen are Kabuto-style, the fight could be even but since Pain knows every single tech in the world, he can probably seal the reincarnations. But vote for the swordsmen cause they're awesome!! Zabuza all the way...:rolleyes:

Bleeder

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I voted for the swordsmen, but it´s kinda hard to say anything since not much is known about their skills. Still seems like they are considered freakishly strong and Zabuza´s hidden mist technique gives them a huge advantage against rinnegan.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i think pain would win
he's just too bad ass
:|

Man, this is hard. But I would say..Pain. After all, he is God :p

Six paths all the way!

Six paths of pain.

Seven swordsmen ftw. :3
This homie Understand's me!

Let me make this Clear. 1 Of the seven Swords men can Become a Kyuubi. Darui had luck because if the cloud village didn't had that seal Away thing they would be screwed up. Wait for a few Month's then look at their status on Wikia ;). Then you guys can Compare Them.