Billy

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was towards the great Brazillian player Roberto Carlos, he practically broke into tears when that happened. What tossers who cant see the legend of a player he is.
Holy crapy you're right, i'd forgotten it was Roberto Carlos. Yeah seriously those people arent true fans they're ****ing idiots

Uzamki Seerar

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Euro 2012 racism

Okay i live london n I was watching a program called panaram w hich it and it exposed the racism In ukrain n poland my god their was neo nazid too holligangs beaten up n evem kill no white the police didnt give a rats ass

gutSy Sage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Euro 2012 racism

Okay i live london n I was watching a program called panaram w hich it and it exposed the racism In ukrain n poland my god their was neo nazid too holligangs beaten up n evem kill no white the police didnt give a rats ass
dude i am not even sure what you are trying to say

Abysmal.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Personally, I won't be watching the Euro 2012 games if we have to put up with this crap
I'll be watching for the reason you're not.

I lol'd when Sol Campbell said " Don't go or you'll be coming back in a coffin "

On a slightly more serious note, racism is something that you're just going to have to accept. As long as people have opinions we cannot stop something like racism taking root.

Bigfoot34501

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Radical Right and Radical Left groups (Fascists and Communists) seems to be rising again in Europe. This is quite a dangerous thing as more incidents of violence against certain groups of people will probably increase if Europe goes into another economic recession. Desperate people are easy to manipulate and do desperate things :(

Last edited:

Amantius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
U_U Great another control made it to my list of place's not to go or help when they have criticise on their hands. If they get a flood or storm like japan, they not getting my money.

kmrasengan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'm still gonna watch euro. i love it too much, but yeah i agree they are some ignorant b*tches. i mean an event like this is suppose to bring people together IMO