-S-

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If any of you don't know the current situation with racism at the Euro 2012 Football Tournament in Ukraine and Poland, go and educate yourselves now.

I'm disgusted... to think in the 21st century we still have racism on such a large scale. Personally, I won't be watching the Euro 2012 games if we have to put up with this crap

What do you think about this?

Racism still exists, you see it everyday, but not like this U_U

Last edited:

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
If any of you don't know the current situation with racism at the Euro 2012 Football Tournament in Ukraine and Poland, go and educate yourselves now.

I'm disgusted... to think in the 21st century we still have racism on such a large scale. Personally, I won't be watching the Euro 2012 games if we have to put up with this crap

What do you think about this?

Racism still exists, you see it everyday, but not like this U_U
You should tell us what happened so we get an idea of what you are talking about instead of assume we will go to the trouble of googling all that. Thanks. ;)

mat2720

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont really watch football but yes rasism in any way is wrong :/ unless its refering to a specific group of terrorists etc :') so long as they dont generalise the rest of that culture :)

mas129

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I read or heard that ox lay chamberlain's dad won't be going to the Euro because of this. Personally, I will not be going because I don't think England stand a chance and because of all the racism, and violence.

bbc article may be some what exaggerated but will give you an idea.

-S-

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I read or heard that ox lay chamberlain's dad won't be going to the Euro because of this. Personally, I will not be going because I don't think England stand a chance and because of all the racism, and violence.

bbc article may be some what exaggerated but will give you an idea.
thanx for the link, Ill edit my post and put it in

Shiina..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Who cares YOU freaking football fan!
Can you read? huh!? this site named: Narutobase. Not "football problems"

Why i'm not nice? Let me think..... Because your even not nice to the people who reply (nicely) on your thread.

Reactions: -S-

xlilyx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Didn't a man go into prison after posting rasist comments about Muamba when he collapsed during a football match? He became seriously ill after as well... How disgusting, I can't believe people are this rude and cruel. I do hope he's recovery well and returns back on the football pitch (only if he wants that is). And it's not just this, I hope people who are racist can see how disrespective and rude it is.

Reactions: -S-