Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Those who follow the Naruto Shippuden Anime know what I'm talking about. . . the animation sucks. . . hmm

Why is it like that? No one really cares about?! :erm:

The animation in trailer for the next episode of Naruto Shippuden, episode 322, looks like from the Naruto Movies - it's great. :yeah:

Why is it like that? Is each episode directed by a different director. . . one just comes and makes an awesome episodes, and the others just piss all over the series again?! :eww:

Last edited:

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i think it depends on their budget, if they get a good money then the animation will be a lot better..
That could be it, but can't they make them similar in animation. . . I mean one looks like you want to rate it with a +10 and another one with -10. . . there is a big difference from episode to episode. . . can't they just decide to keep a straight line. . . ? hmm

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well i think that different companies have different types of animations and these kind of animations on naruto right now are easier than the great animations that take time
They are doing them legit not useing as much time as you must and just makeing crappier animations and the trailers are just the best parts of the animations to make people look the episode movie ect.....
Anyway I hope we get to see the best animations at the fight against madara and at the war when the juubi is resurrected

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well previously we went through am army of filler so the quality was lowered. Now that we are back to the story...quality picks up.

Also, within it could be that the fillers were handed to less experienced animators to give them hands on time while the veterans got time to really focus on some of these scenes to make them work nicely.

Though I still don't get why they changed the scene with Hinata from yesterday. Those Kumo Zetsu were deffinately airborne XD!

I.always imagined Hinata was trying to spin around to get them because she had just hit someone (which was shown), but the animation...while good...made her seem a little slow minded there....hardly a fighting stance she had there XD!

BUT YEAH...I'd say veterans have received more time to work with the fillers helping them out.

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its all about how much effort they put in
The animators and producers are just sucky. They don't have enough time to do their best, or they're just not that good.
. . . lazy-@$$, sushi-eating midgets. . . :yeah:

Well i think that different companies have different types of animations and these kind of animations on naruto right now are easier than the great animations that take time
They are doing them legit not useing as much time as you must and just makeing crappier animations and the trailers are just the best parts of the animations to make people look the episode movie ect.....
Anyway I hope we get to see the best animations at the fight against madara and at the war when the juubi is resurrected
Maybe for some others, but I have been folowing Naruto Anime a long time and the trailers are just the same as the episodes. :yeah:

Well previously we went through am army of filler so the quality was lowered. Now that we are back to the story...quality picks up.

Also, within it could be that the fillers were handed to less experienced animators to give them hands on time while the veterans got time to really focus on some of these scenes to make them work nicely.

Though I still don't get why they changed the scene with Hinata from yesterday. Those Kumo Zetsu were deffinately airborne XD!

I.always imagined Hinata was trying to spin around to get them because she had just hit someone (which was shown), but the animation...while good...made her seem a little slow minded there....hardly a fighting stance she had there XD!

BUT YEAH...I'd say veterans have received more time to work with the fillers helping them out.
Lowering the quality of the animation because they were fillers. . . hmm . . . kinda seems a dumb thing to do for me.

Plus, if it really is like that why didn't this week's episode had a better quality than the other. . . actually, for me it looked worse than the fillers. :erm:

Last edited: