Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jiraiya ushers over ma and pa.

These old farts can help you, they trained me in sage arts...

I'm Pa, and shut up Jiraiya you're the old bastard here... as i was saying, I'm Pa and i can help you with sage mode but it's dangerous and my methods hurt

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Hurts? well as far as I know... its worth it! lets do it!!!"

Gutsy kept sitting there looking at the tiny toad.
And so began the long tiring and dangerous process of gathering sage chakra. Ma and Pa took it in turns to explain the special propperties of the toads oil and how it would help Gutsy feel the energy within Nature. They explained how it would allow him to draw in the energy but he needs to stay focussed and can't move otherwise it will throw of his chakra and turn him to stone like all the statues around him. With the final warnings out of the way, the training began...

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gutsy listened intently to what Fukasaku and Shima had to say to him, and with the final warning he got a bit nervous. But now that the training would begin he tried to focus as he sat down and clapped his hands together, beginning to gather the natural energy around him, trying to focus it in his body and control it so that he could accomplish his goal.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gutsy listened intently to what Fukasaku and Shima had to say to him, and with the final warning he got a bit nervous. But now that the training would begin he tried to focus as he sat down and clapped his hands together, beginning to gather the natural energy around him, trying to focus it in his body and control it so that he could accomplish his goal.
After several attempts and alot of being beaten by Pa, Gutsy eventually starts to get the hang of it. After days of training and some close calls he finally finds the balance between his own chakra and natural energy to create sage chakra finally entering sage mode

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gutsy finally entering the Sage Mode stage, feeling the energy flowing within him and around him, opens his eyes. Out of nowhere he jumps up smiling like a little kid, jumping around in circles.

"I did it!!!!"

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Feeling the energy flowing around, and inside me, I gather the natural energy as I walk up to one of the giant statues, grabbing it and with the natural energy I forcefully lift the statue and fling it several meters away.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Feeling the energy flowing around, and inside me, I gather the natural energy as I walk up to one of the giant statues, grabbing it and with the natural energy I forcefully lift the statue and fling it several meters away.
As you lift the statue your nose turns toad like and so do your feet.

Focus, if you lose control now, it will all be for nothing.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Oh shit!" As Im lifting the statue and my nose and feet turn toad like, I can feel I am loosing control. I need to keep it up, I stop lifting it for a moment as I try to keep it in my hands focusing the natural energy and keeping it all perfectly balanced so I wont end up like the rest of the statues. I keep focusing until I feel that I got everything under control before I throw the statue.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Oh shit!" As Im lifting the statue and my nose and feet turn toad like, I can feel I am loosing control. I need to keep it up, I stop lifting it for a moment as I try to keep it in my hands focusing the natural energy and keeping it all perfectly balanced so I wont end up like the rest of the statues. I keep focusing until I feel that I got everything under control before I throw the statue.
Pa stands ready at all times with his stick waiting for any reason to hit you. Jiraiya places his hand on his stick to stop him getting carried away as the feel you gather your chakra and balance it back out.

Excellent, now lets see how you control it in battle.

Ma and pa jump onto jiraiya's shoulders as he enters sage mode with his distinct features

I never mastered it fully myself but don't underestimate me, you can always fuse with these old farts and let them do the work for you. Now show me what you've got

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Old farts hehe. Oh well Gutsy seemed got the hang of it so far, so I guess it would be time to get into the fighting part. Dashing towards Jiraiya who is also in Sage Mode, Gutsy experiences the speed of the sage mode for the first time, as he dashes forward before trying to use the speed to move to the side of Jiraiya smashing a powerful fist into his side with his right fist, while he would follow up with a quick knee to the stomach while he would be occupied with the fist. He was expecting Jiraiya to counter his every move. So having been taught in the arts by Ma and Pa he remembers Frog Kata, so after having performed the knee and the fist strike, Gutsy would use his other arm to strike from below using Frog Kata to smash an invisible force into his stomach.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Old farts hehe. Oh well Gutsy seemed got the hang of it so far, so I guess it would be time to get into the fighting part. Dashing towards Jiraiya who is also in Sage Mode, Gutsy experiences the speed of the sage mode for the first time, as he dashes forward before trying to use the speed to move to the side of Jiraiya smashing a powerful fist into his side with his right fist, while he would follow up with a quick knee to the stomach while he would be occupied with the fist. He was expecting Jiraiya to counter his every move. So having been taught in the arts by Ma and Pa he remembers Frog Kata, so after having performed the knee and the fist strike, Gutsy would use his other arm to strike from below using Frog Kata to smash an invisible force into his stomach.
While in sage mode, Jiraiya can feel and sense gutsys movements, being an experienced SM user. He is attuned to it and has no problems keeping up with him. As Gutsy leeps forwards to punch him, Jiraiya catches gutsy's arm by the wrist with both hands and swings him around into a nearby statue with full force, destroying the statue as the rubble falls on him. Though it seemed as though Jiraiya was trying to hurt him, he watch teaching him a valuable lesson about sage mode...

You can stop pretending to be hurt, i know you didn't feel that thanks to sage mode...

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gutsy standing up while the rubble falls around him, he notices he did not feel any of the impact or any injuries. Impressive, the power of Sage Mode was more impressive than he had thought. Dusting himself off, he dashes forward once more, this time however his fist shoots forward aiming at his chest, knowing he would react in some way, he this times use the Frog Kata, trying to use it for his advantage, so even if Jiraiya catches his fist, or dodges it, he would be struck by the invisible force of the natural energy.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gutsy standing up while the rubble falls around him, he notices he did not feel any of the impact or any injuries. Impressive, the power of Sage Mode was more impressive than he had thought. Dusting himself off, he dashes forward once more, this time however his fist shoots forward aiming at his chest, knowing he would react in some way, he this times use the Frog Kata, trying to use it for his advantage, so even if Jiraiya catches his fist, or dodges it, he would be struck by the invisible force of the natural energy.
As you dash forwards extending the sage chakra around your fist, Jiraiya can see it as another sage user, but he felt you didn't understand this. Jiraiya decides to make a point about this. He makes it seem as though hes dodging your orginal fist but as your kata is about to hit him he ducks under it while punching to the right side of your face making it look like hed missed, but using the frog kata himself which you would then see as it hits you sending you rolling back again....

You fail to realise, even though that is a useful technique, as a sage user i can see and feel you sage chakra. Be wary of that my friend.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Being smacked away again by Pervy, rolling across the floor before standing up. He actually slightly felt the impact of this, it was becoming clear how much a person needed to use to injure a Sage Mode user.

"I see, I did notice it but too late hehe...."

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Being smacked away again by Pervy, rolling across the floor before standing up. He actually slightly felt the impact of this, it was becoming clear how much a person needed to use to injure a Sage Mode user.

"I see, I did notice it but too late hehe...."
Ok now it's time to work on some jutsu, these old farts have their own jutsu which they will be able to use by themselves. But for you, gather sage chakra into your mouth and spit out igniting it to form a strong sage fire oil bullet:

(Senpo Katon: Dai Endan) – Sage Art Fire Release: Big Flame Bullet
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: This technique is an altered version of Flame bullet using Senjutsu. The user fills their mouth cavity with oil, created inside the body using Senjutsu chakra. The user then spits out the oil and at the same time igniting the oil creating a giant flame equivalent to 10 flame bullets.
Note: Can only be used in Toad Sage mode.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seems easy enough. Gutsy understanding the concept gathers a large quantity of oil in his mouth cavity releasing it like a bullet towards the forest while igniting it, turning it into a massive fireball 10 times the size of a normal fireball.