Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rules

⌘ Rules and regulations according to Rei.
⌘ Custom Jutsu(s)/Element(s) are not allowed.
⌘ Terrain: You choose
⌘ We start mid range from each other.
⌘Unofficial​

Sebastian Michaelis in my signature. You will be using your Uchiha bio.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sebastian walks to the ground where is supposed to show his true power in using the basics to his sensei. Upon reaching there, he realized that he might have made his sensei wait for a while. Bowing before him to show some sort of respect, Sebastian apologized for his incompetence to come to the place on time.

"I am sorry for not being able to come here on time. I won't make this mistake once again."

Though Sebastian said it that way, he didn't really mean it for he was a demon like person at heart. With a smile on his face and his shining red eyes, Sebastian performs an unique hand seal and channels his chakra throughout his body and creates 3 clones. One in front of him, the other two on his left and right respectively. The summoned 'creatures' resembled Sebastian and all had the smile on their faces.

Clone A

Clone B | Sebastian | Clone C​

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

As the clones have been summoned, Clone A stomps the ground with it's right leg and manipulates the ground below him to form a tunnel like structure extending to the long range from him. Then he channels fire chakra into his mouth and releases it into the tunnel melting the ground in front of him. The debris within the tunnel starts heating up, reaching soaring temperatures and starts moving forward. At the same time, Clone B slams the ground and channels his earth chakra around the location of sensei and causes the ground about a few meters in radius to suddenly drop down at a fast pace making sensei to lose his footing on the ground. As the earth drops down, sensei gets subjected to immense heat and the debris due to the debris flowing towards him underground.

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
Type: Offense
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user first stomps on the ground, using his fire chakra and making an underground tunnel from between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire carry rock and other debris with it as it travels, melting them. With a single hand seal, the molten rock debris will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them and burning them alive.

(Doton: Daichidōkaku) - Earth Release: Great Moving Earth Core
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This technique grants the user the ability to freely lower or raise the terrain within a specific area surrounding them, in a similar manner to its parent technique, albeit on a much larger scale. The user will slam his hands on the ground which he can then lower or raise the ground up to 100 meters in a large section. The rise will be fast enough to pin enemies to the ground, restricting their movements as they struggle to get up and the drop will be fast enough to leave almost all enemies without a footing (albeit not airborne). Because of the large chakra needed to alter such a large area of the terrain, the user will be able to use it only a limited number of times.
Note: Can only be used twice.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sebastian walks to the ground where is supposed to show his true power in using the basics to his sensei. Upon reaching there, he realized that he might have made his sensei wait for a while. Bowing before him to show some sort of respect, Sebastian apologized for his incompetence to come to the place on time.

"I am sorry for not being able to come here on time. I won't make this mistake once again."

Though Sebastian said it that way, he didn't really mean it for he was a demon like person at heart. With a smile on his face and his shining red eyes, Sebastian performs an unique hand seal and channels his chakra throughout his body and creates 3 clones. One in front of him, the other two on his left and right respectively. The summoned 'creatures' resembled Sebastian and all had the smile on their faces.

Clone A

Clone B | Sebastian | Clone C​

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

As the clones have been summoned, Clone A stomps the ground with it's right leg and manipulates the ground below him to form a tunnel like structure extending to the long range from him. Then he channels fire chakra into his mouth and releases it into the tunnel melting the ground in front of him. The debris within the tunnel starts heating up, reaching soaring temperatures and starts moving forward. At the same time, Clone B slams the ground and channels his earth chakra around the location of sensei and causes the ground about a few meters in radius to suddenly drop down at a fast pace making sensei to lose his footing on the ground. As the earth drops down, sensei gets subjected to immense heat and the debris due to the debris flowing towards him underground.

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
Range: Mid-Long
Description: The user first stomps on the ground, using his fire chakra and making an underground tunnel from between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire carry rock and other debris with it as it travels, melting them. With a single hand seal, the molten rock debris will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them and burning them alive.

(Doton: Daichidōkaku) - Earth Release: Great Moving Earth Core
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: This technique grants the user the ability to freely lower or raise the terrain within a specific area surrounding them, in a similar manner to its parent technique, albeit on a much larger scale. The user will slam his hands on the ground which he can then lower or raise the ground up to 100 meters in a large section. The rise will be fast enough to pin enemies to the ground, restricting their movements as they struggle to get up and the drop will be fast enough to leave almost all enemies without a footing (albeit not airborne). Because of the large chakra needed to alter such a large area of the terrain, the user will be able to use it only a limited number of times.
Note: Can only be used twice.
Training

So as i told you, in each of my moves i'll post a comment about all your moves starting with this one. You started off by trying to gain the advantage in numbers to attack me from several angles at once. This would be effective but you went about it all wrong. You start off by making the clones, what you've done is left yourself open of my attack which i will take advantage off.

If you ever want to make a clone to gain the advantage, you must always use a distraction first:
- World shaking
- Genjutsu
- moving core to make me fall
- mud drop

Anything that's indirect that i would have a hard time to send back at you. Its a distraction, i mean world shaking i need to gain my balance before i can attack, then in that moment you make clones and go back on the assault. Now you're just open to my attacks ^_^

Lucifer looks up as his opponent comes into range, he didn't look like much, but only time would tell. And so the fight starts, his opponent does a very familiar handseal, the one for shadow clones, as he does lucifer causes earthen spikes to shoot up directly from under them all around them. These go directly up attacking the real on and killing the clones as they appear in the puff of smoke. One trying to stamp his foot and the other going to slap his hands down for earth core would just impale themselves while the spikes shoot up, leaving Lucifer unharmed (the spikes shoot up through their feet touchign the ground too):

(Doton: Iwa Keiro) – Earth Style: Rock Trail
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Noted

As the earth started to vibrate, Sebastian had doubts that it could be an underground attack. At this point, there was no time for him to save the clones so he channels lightning chakra around himself and creates a spinning vortex of sorts acting like a defense against whatever attack it had to be. Once the attack destroyed the clones, Sebastian manipulates the vortex to take form of a dragon head and orders it to directly heads towards his opponent.

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
Range: Short-Long
Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will grow to then shoot forward and cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

As the dragon heads towards the person, Sebastian focuses his chakra into the water source nearby him and makes it rise up in form of a mist which soon covers up the entire battlefield, blinding his opponent. However, Sebastian would be able to sense the moments of his opponent.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Noted

As the earth started to vibrate, Sebastian had doubts that it could be an underground attack. At this point, there was no time for him to save the clones so he channels lightning chakra around himself and creates a spinning vortex of sorts acting like a defense against whatever attack it had to be. Once the attack destroyed the clones, Sebastian manipulates the vortex to take form of a dragon head and orders it to directly heads towards his opponent.

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will grow to then shoot forward and cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

As the dragon heads towards the person, Sebastian focuses his chakra into the water source nearby him and makes it rise up in form of a mist which soon covers up the entire battlefield, blinding his opponent. However, Sebastian would be able to sense the moments of his opponent.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.
Le Advice

Like we discussed on skype, when you posted this move you already knew how i'd counter, if that's the case, you're not thinking ahead far enough. Always have a plan for the next 2 to 3 moves. You know that if i use A rank wind blast now, it puts you on the defense and blows your mist away, why? Because you'd do the same. When you decided to defend with lightning this should of been your process:

1. Use lightning
2. Think how le perv will defend from lightning
3. Conclusion: Most obvious would be wind
4. If the biggest chance of him using wind, i should stop that too.
5. What would that be weak to: fire?
6. So if i use lightning, then fire, he will struggle to use wind, and wont gain an advantage over me. Now i know he has to defend, it would be a good time to increase my odds: clones...

Well that's how i reply to fights ^_^

Now i'm going to put my theory into practice. I'll start by using wind to counter your entire move, because well it's the easiest most logical counter. Now i'll stop and think, you're probably going to use fire. So i'll follow up with a water jutsu. If is use head on water jutsu it will just turn out like a game of jutsu tenis, not only that but it gets me no where, i don't have a large water source close enough to attack in quick succesion, so how will i keep you on the defense?

[border]

As Lucifer uses his spikes, he manages to take out two of the clones but the real enemy was still safe forming a tornado of lightning. The next thing he knew the lightning was shooting towards him. Without even thinking he releases a blast of wind from his mouth which errupts into a giant wall of wind towards the lightning, blowing the mist away as it starts to form also. As he releases the wind, Lucifer claps his hands together causing water to shoot up from under his opponent binding him in an orb of water, holding him in place as he tries to defend from the wind:

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
Note: Technique creates its own water source

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a question about this technique so I won't be using any other techniques other than this. Am I not unable to mold any other attacks while this is active?

The incoming wind attack would be weakened after colliding with the lightning technique. Sebastian performs the Rat hand seal and puts forth his right palm parallel to the ground whilst channeling chakra into it. He then releases the chakra forward while manipulating the wind touched by the chakra to move forward violently picked up some mud from the ground along the way. It overcomes the wind technique created by the opponent and attacks him from all directions. Frontal, back, diagonal and even upper, this will crush the opponent.

(Fūton: Kiryū Ranbu) - Wind Release: Air Current Wild Dance
Chakra Cost: 40 (-5 per turn)
Description: After making the Rat handseal, the user creates and controls air currents from the palms of their hands, forming a large field of raging air currents and gusting winds. The technique expands quickly, rapidly spanning through all of the battle field, gathering debris, dust and other small particles in its path. The technique effectively creates a very large controllable "dust" storm.
Note: Lasts 3 turns or until released.