Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello Venom, and welcome to the second round of the 2013 Senpai Battle Tourny! For this lovely battle we shall be having, I will be using my Corvo Attano bio, found in my biography. He will be fully equipped, with Wiess, his custom weapon, active and floating over his left shoulder(Can be find in bio, or I copy here for quick access if you prefer.) If you could please post your bio, and I shall make the first move. Good luck, and Have fun!

Rules:

♠ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
♠ All matches will be official, meaning killing and stealing are both allowed.
♠ CJ's, CE's and CFS's are all allowed.
♠ Terrain: (Terrain is to be chosen by the opponent when he posts his/her biography)
♠ Mid Range default starting range.
♠ Battles would last for 7 days, starting from the time the thread is created until 7 days have completed, no reply limit.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bio:

Terrain: Umm lets fight on the middle of an ocean. ;) (Saw this in a nother tourney fight, So i wanted to try it out xd)

Omnom

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bio:

Terrain: Umm lets fight on the middle of an ocean. ;) (Saw this in a nother tourney fight, So i wanted to try it out xd)
*Corvo stands and looks at Madara, and without hesitation, preforms three hand seals, and causes the water around Madara's feet to rise up around him quite quickly, surrounding him in a shell of water:

Water Release: Shell of the Water God
(Suiton: Kawa sono Suijin)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user preforms a series of hand seals and causes a sphere of water to form around either themselves or the opponent. The sphere of water is hollow so the person is just surrounded by the water, not actually in it. The water then spins rapidly preventing the person inside of it from exiting. This can be used to protect the user form incoming attacks, or to imprison the enemy in an inescapable sphere of water (meaning they can't just walk their way out of it but instead must use an appropriate jutsu to force their way out). Then with a single hand seal the user can cause the water to violently collapse on itself crushing whoever is inside.
~Can only be used twice per battle.
~Requires a water source.
~Can only be taught by Hypnotiq.
Without hesitation, he then preforms a single hand seal and creates two clones, Winston and Clive, on his right and left, respectively:

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.
As they poof into existence, Clive preforms the single hand seal to detonate the shell of water violently, while Winston charges to engage you in close combat, throwing two explosively tagged kunai in front of him, aimed at your shoulders. Corvo himself stands back and observes, waiting to take action against you as you defend against the assault he has laid before you.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mu stood firmly on top of the water, watching his next opponent. Suddenly, the ninja performs 3 quick hand seals, by this time mu’s eyes is going from to corner to corner of his eye socket, looking to see anything strange. When suddenly, the water around him begins to moves and without warning, it starts to rise from all corner of his position, closing in on him also as if it was going to trap him in a orb or sphere of some sort. Before it could even make it close to his waist level, mu leaps into the air above it, activating his flight technique as you make two clones and the water below him implode on itself also dodging 2 kunais with explosive tags that were thrown at him.(Mid-range in the air I am now, and from the moment he jump into the air, his chakra sensing was activated by the way)

(Furaito no Jutsu) - Flight Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn to maintain)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly. Onoki is able to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time. The Transfer of flight can only last one turn.
Note: Can only be used by Onoki and Mu

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
Chakra cost: 15
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability

Mid-range above the ocean, he watches as one of the clones tries to reach closer to him. Without hesitation, mu thrusts his fist upwards releasing a thunderstorm of lightning bolts in all direction. Not only hitting the 3 of you, but hitting the water which 3 of you are standing on.

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
Type:Attack
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

Omnom

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mu stood firmly on top of the water, watching his next opponent. Suddenly, the ninja performs 3 quick hand seals, by this time mu’s eyes is going from to corner to corner of his eye socket, looking to see anything strange. When suddenly, the water around him begins to moves and without warning, it starts to rise from all corner of his position, closing in on him also as if it was going to trap him in a orb or sphere of some sort. Before it could even make it close to his waist level, mu leaps into the air above it, activating his flight technique as you make two clones and the water below him implode on itself also dodging 2 kunais with explosive tags that were thrown at him.(Mid-range in the air I am now, and from the moment he jump into the air, his chakra sensing was activated by the way)

(Furaito no Jutsu) - Flight Technique
Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn to maintain)
Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly. Onoki is able to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time. The Transfer of flight can only last one turn.
Note: Can only be used by Onoki and Mu

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
Chakra cost: 15
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability

Mid-range above the ocean, he watches as one of the clones tries to reach closer to him. Without hesitation, mu thrusts his fist upwards releasing a thunderstorm of lightning bolts in all direction. Not only hitting the 3 of you, but hitting the water which 3 of you are standing on.

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
Type:Attack
Chakra cost:40
Damage Points:80
Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.
*As Corvo and his company watch you rise out of the water quickly, Corvo release two bone sticks into each hand, using the bones in his arms now in his hands and taps them together. As soon as you hear the first loud clack, you are trapped. Corvo continues at a quick tempo, and watches as you fall from the sky, unable to mold chakra, or to move well in general:

(Genjutsu: Migoto Koukyoukyoku: Seimei) Illusion Technique: Beautiful Symphony: Life
Chakra: 80
Damage: N/A
Range: Short-Long.
Description: The user activates this sound based Genjutsu by tapping any two objects together in a rhythm. (This can be hands, kunai, or an instrument, in which case, only one is needed.) As soon as the first beat is heard, the person is captured in the Genjutsu. The person, or persons, caught in the Genjutsu lose the ability to channel chakra and their movement is reduced to the coordination of a severely drunk person. The user of this jutsu is unable to attack, because this jutsu must stay activated by the caster, so if the user attempts to attack, the Genjutsu is broken, and the enemy(s) caught in the Genjutsu immediately regain all their abilities. (20 chakra per turn to sustain this jutsu.) Because this jutsu interferes with the enemy's ability to control chakra, this justu cannot be dispelled by a Kai used by the person caught in its effect. The user cannot move during this jutsu.Only usable one time per battle. The Genjutsu only last one turn before the additional 20 chakra must be paid.
Clack.. Clack.. Clack...

As you fall to the water bellow you, confused to as how this is possible, Clive throws his hand out, aimed at you, and launches a large bone arrow that travels quite quickly to you as you fall, aimed to hit your chest, puncturing your lungs:

(Hone Ya)- Bone Arrow
• Type: Attack
• Range: Short-Long
• Chakra Cost: 35
• Damage Points: 60
• Description: A giant bone arrow is shot from the users arm with incredible force and can be guided by a fine flexible bone thread.
• Note: This jutsu can only be used by Kaguya Clan members.
Winston watches from below Muu, waiting patiently for you to hit the water.*

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*As Corvo and his company watch you rise out of the water quickly, Corvo release two bone sticks into each hand, using the bones in his arms now in his hands and taps them together. As soon as you hear the first loud clack, you are trapped. Corvo continues at a quick tempo, and watches as you fall from the sky, unable to mold chakra, or to move well in general:

Clack.. Clack.. Clack...

As you fall to the water bellow you, confused to as how this is possible, Clive throws his hand out, aimed at you, and launches a large bone arrow that travels quite quickly to you as you fall, aimed to hit your chest, puncturing your lungs:

Winston watches from below Muu, waiting patiently for you to hit the water.*
I kinda forgot about this, sorry xD

As mu was in mid-air, preparing for his attack, he sees you take out two pieces of bone from your body. As soon as you tap both of them against each other, I felt as though my chakra network has been severed, and I cannot control my own chakra. A genjutsu maybe, mu thought. To see if this was true, I tried to reach down in my pouch for a kunai to stab myself with, but find that I cannot move my body. I focus my chakra sensing on my very own chakra flow to see that it was very well a genjutsu my body was place in. My vision didn’t change, and everything seemed the same. It happen as soon as he made that sound with the two pieces of bone. So it must be a paralyzing sound base genjutsu, mu thought to himself as he was still falling towards the water. As a last resort, mu chomp down on the edge of his tongue, this was already under his teeth. He bites a portion of the edge of his tongue completely off. The pain was beyond comprehension and mu tried his best to not show anything that would alert this man of his genjutsu failure. Once again, he checks on his chakra flow to see if he was still place in the genjutsu, which he wasn’t. Then suddenly, while still watching you he watches as one of the clones throws his hand forward to release a fast projectile. Mu quickly started to focus his lighting chakra within his lungs. Taking in one deep breathe and holding it until the arrow would reach closer, making the clones and the original kaguya user thinking he would win, and when mu reaches about 3 meters away from the water he release a beastly roar. A devastating shock wave of lighting ripple through the air, making it a wind/lighting combo, this would deafen all 3 individuals as soon as it was release. Due to being so close to the water, parts of it would be in the shock wave, of the ripple in the air. Causing a wind/lighting/water combo to destroy the two clones and the original user at the back, as mu regain his balance, still upside down though floating mid-air, not turning right side up yet until he sees the death of these ninjas.

Raiton/Fuuton| Mabushii Unari (Lightning/Wind Release| Radiant Howl)
Type: Attack/Defense
Range: Short-Long
Description: The User concentrates a large amount of wind and lightning Chakra in his mouth that when releases sends out massive shockwaves of lightning and wind around that can obliterate whatever is in it path. The rippling wind and lightning creates a deafening howl that is able to drown out all sound and causes the and opponent to be deaf for the turn afterwards.
(No Lightning Or Wind Next Turn)
(Usable 2 times)

(Doton: Furaito no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Flight Technique
Chakra cost: 20 (-5 per turn to maintain)
Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly by lightening his weight severely through the use of Earth Release and using his chakra to move around in the air at high speeds with ease. Onoki showed that its also possible to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time.
Note: Can only be used by the first Tsuchikage, Onoki and Mu bios

Omnom

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

As mu was in mid-air, preparing for his attack, he sees you take out two pieces of bone from your body. As soon as you tap both of them against each other, I felt as though my chakra network has been severed, and I cannot control my own chakra. A genjutsu maybe, mu thought. To see if this was true, I tried to reach down in my pouch for a kunai to stab myself with, but find that I cannot move my body. I focus my chakra sensing on my very own chakra flow to see that it was very well a genjutsu my body was place in. My vision didn’t change, and everything seemed the same. It happen as soon as he made that sound with the two pieces of bone. So it must be a paralyzing sound base genjutsu, mu thought to himself as he was still falling towards the water. As a last resort, mu chomp down on the edge of his tongue, this was already under his teeth. He bites a portion of the edge of his tongue completely off. The pain was beyond comprehension and mu tried his best to not show anything that would alert this man of his genjutsu failure. Once again, he checks on his chakra flow to see if he was still place in the genjutsu, which he wasn’t. Then suddenly, while still watching you he watches as one of the clones throws his hand forward to release a fast projectile. Mu quickly started to focus his lighting chakra within his lungs. Taking in one deep breathe and holding it until the arrow would reach closer, making the clones and the original kaguya user thinking he would win, and when mu reaches about 3 meters away from the water he release a beastly roar. A devastating shock wave of lighting ripple through the air, making it a wind/lighting combo, this would deafen all 3 individuals as soon as it was release. Due to being so close to the water, parts of it would be in the shock wave, of the ripple in the air. Causing a wind/lighting/water combo to destroy the two clones and the original user at the back, as mu regain his balance, still upside down though floating mid-air, not turning right side up yet until he sees the death of these ninjas.

Description: The User concentrates a large amount of wind and lightning Chakra in his mouth that when releases sends out massive shockwaves of lightning and wind around that can obliterate whatever is in it path. The rippling wind and lightning creates a deafening howl that is able to drown out all sound and causes the and opponent to be deaf for the turn afterwards.
(Usable 2 times)

Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly by lightening his weight severely through the use of Earth Release and using his chakra to move around in the air at high speeds with ease. Onoki showed that its also possible to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time.
Checking something bro, I'll be back soon.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Asked to judge this. This is pretty easy judgment to make everything considered. You attempted to break an S-Rank level Genjutsu by biting off a small section of your tongue. That might suffice for a C/B-Rank illusion, but to break something substantially more powerful you need to bite your whole tongue off, something which you failed to do.

Since Omnom followed up with a fatal technique, he takes the win.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Asked to judge this. This is pretty easy judgment to make everything considered. You attempted to break an S-Rank level Genjutsu by biting off a small section of your tongue. That might suffice for a C/B-Rank illusion, but to break something substantially more powerful you need to bite your whole tongue off, something which you failed to do.

One word. Only that cause me to 'mess up', but the fight isn't over. Omnom continue with your next move, I still have something else I can do to help me out ;)

Omnom

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

He believes he has a way out, and since I'm using this battle for IWR, I am required to give him every chance. Thanks buddy, we'll continue from what you said.

(Usable 2 times)

*As Clive watches his bone arrow pierce directly through Muu's lungs, he pulls back hard on the string attached to the arrow, tearing it out violently, shredding Muu's insides. Corvo himself continues clack his bones together, maintaining the Symphony, and Winston, standing just below you, spawns a dragon made of bone from his chest, which rushes forward and closes it's jaws around you, biting into the should be dead body:

(Hone Doragon)- Bone Dragon
• Type: Attack/Supplementary
• Range: Short - Long
• Chakra Cost: 35
• Damage Points: 60
• Description: Sends a bone dragon from the user’s body which can be used to bind opponents. Using further manipulation, bone spikes can pierce the enemy or can be shot from its mouth.
• Note: This jutsu can only be used by Kaguya Clan members.
The dragon the turns and flies back down to the water in front of Winston, and offers it's prize to the clone. Corvo and Wiess stand watching the entire ordeal, to ensure the end of the battle, while Clive watches for any sign of life to attack again.*

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't think there's too much to debate. Even if we exclude the big mistake with the genjutsu release, Omnom did a much better job anyway. Forcing you to lift of the ground and knowing about your chakra dependent flight technique, I feel as if he already had this planned out all along. Also, the way Venom describes the genjutsu release is just wrong.

"The pain was beyond comprehension and mu tried his best to not show anything that would alert this man of his genjutsu failure."

This sentence doesn't make sense. If the pain is beyond comprehension then you scream and your mouth would be filled with blood in that very instant. If you keep them closed you're going to choke very quickly, thus meaning that you can't hide the pain. Either way, since it wasn't enough to release from the genjutsu, Omnom did the killing blow after already piercing you with the bone so he is the obvious winner.