Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello Noni, and welcome to the first round of the 2013 Senpai Battle Tourny! For this lovely battle we shall be having, I will be using my Corvo Attano bio, found in my biography. He will be fully equipped, with Wiess, his custom weapon, active and floating over his left shoulder(Can be find in bio, or I copy here for quick access if you prefer.) If you could please post your bio, and I shall make the first move. Good luck, and Have fun!

Rules:

♠ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
♠ All matches will be official, meaning killing and stealing are both allowed.
♠ CJ's, CE's and CFS's are all allowed.
♠ Terrain: (Terrain is to be chosen by the opponent when he posts his/her biography)
♠ Mid Range default starting range.
♠ Battles would last for 7 days, starting from the time the thread is created until 7 days have completed, no reply limit.

Omnom

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bio is in sig "chivalry" Lets do this !
We shall be mid-range apart, and facing each other. Terrain will be simple, say outside of Kirigakure, rocky terrain with no water source.

(Corvo's speech shall be in purple, and Wiess's in grey.)

"So, you have come for this friendly tournament of teachers. Let us do battle then, and may the best man win."
"You're gonna die... :D"
"Shut up Wiess. Damn masochist."

*As Corov stands and appraises his opponent, he places his hands on the ground, and a enormous willow tree made from bone erupts under your feet, skewering your feet and legs, and stabbing you futher as it expands to full size out of the ground:

(Hone Yanagi) - Bone Willow
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user slams his hands to the ground. A huge willow tree made from bone then emerges from the ground anywhere the user chooses. It can smash multiple enemies or block attacks. It can also elevate the user above the opponent. Unlike a normal tree, the user can grow this tree in a matter of seconds.
Note
*Based on: (Mokuton: Yanagi) - Wood Style: Wood Willow*
*Can only be used 5 times per battle*
As you work to defend from the willow tree, he rises from the ground and forms a single hand seal, and spews out an enormous amount of water that rushes to you, forming chariots complete with warriors:

(Suiton: Heisha Sattou) Water Style: Chariot Rush
Type: Attack
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user preforms the *Snake* seal then releases a large amount of water from their mouth. The water forms into several chariots that rush towards the target. The chariots are able to hit all at once or one at a time this causing the target to move around the constant battering of chariot. If a chariot hits the target, the target is hit with such force that they are pushed back and have several injuries.
Notes:
- No water source required
- Usable once per battle
- Unable to use another "Water Style" in same turn
- Only trainable/usable by Dexter..
The chariots close in on you, one directly, and two in outwards arcs, aiming to flank you and hit your side. Corvo remains in his position the entire time, to see if you have any reaction.*

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
may the best man win U_U and we shall celebrate smokin my famous Konohagakure kush.

As Lancer looks at his opponent he notices him slam his hands on the ground, expecting an attack he feels the ground under him begin to dense. Lancer reacts by lowering the mass of his body weight. This will allow him to move quicker and more agile as well as have higher jump height. Right after lowering his mass, he jumps back evading your attack while at the same time still having his eyes fixated towards you.
(Doton: Keijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Light Weight Rock Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Damage points: N/A (up to -20 if used to boost speed of a physical attack)
Description: Contrary to its counterpart (the Earth Release: Added-Weight Rock Technique), instead of making the target heavier, this technique makes it much lighter, though still using the same principle and mechanics. The user will make direct contact with the given target (through his hands), infusing them with earth chakra and lowering their weight drastically. The technique can lower a targets weight up to 10 times less than it originally had. This allows freer manipulation of the affected objects, which would normally carry considerably more weight and as such, require a greater amount of exertion to move. The technique can be used on the user or other shinobi to increase their speed, but as a consequence of using it this way, it results in the decrease of the physical force of their blows. The same principle applies if used on a physical attack wich will be faster but will carry less momentum and as such, less physical damage. It doesn't change the "strength" of binding techniques (like Sand Release), where the user is manipulating a dynamic element but will decrease the impact damage of techniques that rely on it.
Note: The initial effects last for 2 turns or until countered.

While still in the air, Lancer notices you perform your hand seal and spew out the water. Being skilled with earth release, Lancer does one hand seal and summons a large wall mid-range from you, short range from the position where Lancer will land. When the wall rises it begins to slide a very large quantity of mud off and towards the position of the 3 water chariots. Though they might be spread out the mud slide is of very large size in width. By the time your chariots get in range the mud slides will easily reach them and overpower them. The two chariots which arm moving in an arc will be hit due to the sheer range of the of width. Also to to further show evidence, the mud slide is made mid-range from you and the chariots are created short range. They are created very close towards the same time, though you spew the water out first, by the time the shape has manipulated for the chariots my mud from the wall will begin to slide. Also Lancer jutsu has one hand seal as well. So the two attacks will meet with one another quickly before the two other chariots take their arc dash. Also with earth being stronger then water it will easily overpower the chariots as well as the mud continue towards your position to engulf you and hit you with force.
(Doton: Dosenki) - Earth Release: Mudslide Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing a sequence of three hand seals Dog → Ram → Boar the user then creates a small wall of earth to rise up from the ground infront of them and cause a mud slide to form from the wall and directs it towards the enemy target/s to try engulf them.

You must be registered for see images

*Note the sheer size of the jutsu.

Omnom

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
may the best man win U_U and we shall celebrate smokin my famous Konohagakure kush.

As Lancer looks at his opponent he notices him slam his hands on the ground, expecting an attack he feels the ground under him begin to dense. Lancer reacts by lowering the mass of his body weight. This will allow him to move quicker and more agile as well as have higher jump height. Right after lowering his mass, he jumps back evading your attack while at the same time still having his eyes fixated towards you.
(Doton: Keijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Light Weight Rock Technique
Damage points: N/A (up to -20 if used to boost speed of a physical attack)
Description: Contrary to its counterpart (the Earth Release: Added-Weight Rock Technique), instead of making the target heavier, this technique makes it much lighter, though still using the same principle and mechanics. The user will make direct contact with the given target (through his hands), infusing them with earth chakra and lowering their weight drastically. The technique can lower a targets weight up to 10 times less than it originally had. This allows freer manipulation of the affected objects, which would normally carry considerably more weight and as such, require a greater amount of exertion to move. The technique can be used on the user or other shinobi to increase their speed, but as a consequence of using it this way, it results in the decrease of the physical force of their blows. The same principle applies if used on a physical attack wich will be faster but will carry less momentum and as such, less physical damage. It doesn't change the "strength" of binding techniques (like Sand Release), where the user is manipulating a dynamic element but will decrease the impact damage of techniques that rely on it.
Note: The initial effects last for 2 turns or until countered.

While still in the air, Lancer notices you perform your hand seal and spew out the water. Being skilled with earth release, Lancer does one hand seal and summons a large wall mid-range from you, short range from the position where Lancer will land. When the wall rises it begins to slide a very large quantity of mud off and towards the position of the 3 water chariots. Though they might be spread out the mud slide is of very large size in width. By the time your chariots get in range the mud slides will easily reach them and overpower them. The two chariots which arm moving in an arc will be hit due to the sheer range of the of width. Also to to further show evidence, the mud slide is made mid-range from you and the chariots are created short range. They are created very close towards the same time, though you spew the water out first, by the time the shape has manipulated for the chariots my mud from the wall will begin to slide. Also Lancer jutsu has one hand seal as well. So the two attacks will meet with one another quickly before the two other chariots take their arc dash. Also with earth being stronger then water it will easily overpower the chariots as well as the mud continue towards your position to engulf you and hit you with force.
(Doton: Dosenki) - Earth Release: Mudslide Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Description: After performing a sequence of three hand seals Dog → Ram → Boar the user then creates a small wall of earth to rise up from the ground infront of them and cause a mud slide to form from the wall and directs it towards the enemy target/s to try engulf them.

You must be registered for see images

*Note the sheer size of the jutsu.
*As Corvo watches you fly backward at higher speeds than usual, he remains crouched instead of standing, and continues channeling his kekki genkai into the earth, raising another willow made of bone behind you, that skewers your body as you fly backwards, directly onto it's sharp branches:

(Hone Yanagi) - Bone Willow
Type: Attack/Defence
Description: The user slams his hands to the ground. A huge willow tree made from bone then emerges from the ground anywhere the user chooses. It can smash multiple enemies or block attacks. It can also elevate the user above the opponent. Unlike a normal tree, the user can grow this tree in a matter of seconds.
Note
*Based on: (Mokuton: Yanagi) - Wood Style: Wood Willow*
*Can only be used 5 times per battle*
This would happen before your earth jutsu could be preformed (;)), and you should be unaware of the bone willow behind you. Corvo keeps an eye on you, and Wiess tracks you as well, to see if you manage to detect and defend from the bone attack.*

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
While moving back before Lancer completes his move he hears from the back a crushing sound. Figuring it must be a set up he looks back to notice the jutsu. He does 3 hand seals and generates clouds of rings all over his body. The rings when formed surges lightning towards the bones and easily cracks them destroying them. Lancer lands on the area with all the bones destroyed around him due to his rings of clouds.
(Ranton: Raiunkōha) - Storm Release: Thunder Cloud Inner Wave
Type: Offensive/ Defensive
Description: After performing the required hand seals the user uses Storm Release to generate a thick ring of thunderclouds and electricity around him, creating an offensive and defensive ward. He can then uses these clouds to fire powerful blasts of lightning at his enemies, and as an electrified perimeter; effectively preventing his enemies from getting close. But a wind elemental technique can blow the clouds away.
Note: Cloud of rings lasts 2 turns

Lancer right after he lands he does 6 hand seals and has the area begin to rain. To sense everything in the area.
(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Omnom

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
While moving back before Lancer completes his move he hears from the back a crushing sound. Figuring it must be a set up he looks back to notice the jutsu. He does 3 hand seals and generates clouds of rings all over his body. The rings when formed surges lightning towards the bones and easily cracks them destroying them. Lancer lands on the area with all the bones destroyed around him due to his rings of clouds.
(Ranton: Raiunkōha) - Storm Release: Thunder Cloud Inner Wave
Type: Offensive/ Defensive
Description: After performing the required hand seals the user uses Storm Release to generate a thick ring of thunderclouds and electricity around him, creating an offensive and defensive ward. He can then uses these clouds to fire powerful blasts of lightning at his enemies, and as an electrified perimeter; effectively preventing his enemies from getting close. But a wind elemental technique can blow the clouds away.
Note: Cloud of rings last for 2 turns

Lancer right after he lands he does 6 hand seals and has the area begin to rain. To sense everything in the area.
(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
Chakra cost: 15
Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.
*As you release the storm to destroy the bone technique, I channel my doton chakra into ground beneath you, turning the entire ground as you land into an enormous swamp, that extends behind you and in front of you mid-range:

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.
As you land directly into the swamp from your jump, I make a single handseal, and release an enormous amount of bone dust out of my bores, that avalanches over the swamp and towards you, suffocating you as any attmept to escape the swamp is made:

(Hone Ryuusa Bakuryuu) - Bone Avalanche
Type: Supplementary/Attack
Description: With a single handsign the user releases a vast amount of bone dust from their pores. The user then manipulates the dust into a huge avalanche that can cover a large area and drown the enemy in bone.
*Can only be used 3 times per battle*
Corvo stands and watches you, with Wiess ever present, to see if survive the attack.*

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I forfeit the fight. I forgot I'm in official Ninja world affair with this same bio. I pick defending my village. I'm sorry it had to end so stale forgive me, when the ninja world battle is done I'm coming back to finish this between us ;)
Again sorry for the inconvenience, this is my fault and I should have notice before hand. Forgive me and I expect you omnom to win this !! Best of luck to all! ^_^

Omnom

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I forfeit the fight. I forgot I'm in official Ninja world affair with this same bio. I pick defending my village. I'm sorry it had to end so stale forgive me, when the ninja world battle is done I'm coming back to finish this between us ;)
Again sorry for the inconvenience, this is my fault and I should have notice before hand. Forgive me and I expect you omnom to win this !! Best of luck to all! ^_^
Understandable friend, do what you must U_U . I wish you well, and we will finish our fun here at a later date ;).