EternalKaze7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This idea I have is how the Uchiha are connected to the Juubi and Senju to the Sage and the idea rests on the manga's description of the separated powers of the Senju and Uchiha that were inherited through Hagoromo the Sage and more.

You must be registered for see images

IMAGINATION & SPIRITUAL Power is what the Uchiha use- Yin chakra

VITALITY & PHYSICAL power is what the Senju/Uzumaki use- Yang chakra

the curse of hatred and the Yin and Yang power which was separated amongst the clans is explained in these two pages of chapter 462-Sasuke's dogma:

Okay so if you are wondering how does Senjutsu and the Bijuu play a part in this...

well if you have actually been reading you would know that In fact all chakra originated from the Juubi

(with the obvious exception of senjutsu or natural energy which could not properly be absorbed by Pain or Obito)

And now since the difference between the two chakras is established...In short I will like to explain what Yin and Yang means and how it can be understood:

1. Yin is basically spiritual and Yang is basically physical
2. there seems to be a Yin and Yang to almost anything...
3. since Yang chakra is physical and potent energy...in and of itself, something like the Juubi is a being which EXISTS because of YANG power of vitality however its will, concept, design, idea, and function is a result of YIN power...so in other words the Juubi/God tree is a result of the potent power of Nature (yang) and the imagination of GOD (God tree) and the demonic Juubi is a result of the preexistence of the God tree (yang) and the imagination (yin) of humans (fear of evil- JUUBI/Shinjuu). does this make sense to you???

Now...

The evidence which really points to the Uchiha being linked to the Juubi (and vice versa)

1. the obvious spiral pattern in the eyes Juubi and Rinnegan and the tears or tomoe found in its precursor; the sharingan.

2. The existence of a 'special chakra' which sprouts in the brain of the Uchiha seems to point to an outside influence which is connected to the Uchiha however depending on the individual's potential and their feelings (especially) like HATRED increase it's power.

3. The nature of the Juubi, Uchiha, and the nature of the Uchiha clan's ocular powerups VERY VERY much point to how the Uchiha are fulfilling the Juubi's will in how it works. The way that the Juubi wanted to take back the power which was stolen from it by Kaguya and transfered to Hagoromo

This is similar to how the Uchiha must steal a clan member's eyes to get to the next level! And to obtain rinnegan in essence by murdering your cousin the Senju and absorbing their powers by drinking their blood or something!

Since we can assume that most of the Sage's powers came directly from the God tree and know that the Juubi was once inside of the Sage then it is very possible that it's hatred rubbed off on him and into his bloodline to the Uchiha...

on the other side is the Senju which have the name: clan with a thousand skills, so it would make sense that their thousands of skills would entangle with Sage mode to a large extent. Do not want to get into the Uzumaki- we just know they were involved in Fuuin or Sealing techniques.

and

This is why in the end if Madara is not able to balance Sage chakra; this could be his weakness and downfall. it is exactly what Hashirama told Sasuke, could be used against him to defeat him!

Hashirama's use of Senjutsu and Madara's consistent use of the Kyuubi should be a stunning example and fulfillment to how these godly powers are most well contained and mastered by the Senju and Uchiha.

Ok might edit later but hope you enjoyed!

Last edited:

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that's why I left the question marks.. Sage mode is extremely rare and out of Uchiha and Senju only a Senju has used it as far as we know
You mean the only Senju being Hashirama as he was the only Senju seen using Sage Mode. Also, it is because of their vitality or life fore and physical energy they have the body to sustain Sage Mode.

EternalKaze7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You mean the only Senju being Hashirama as he was the only Senju seen using Sage Mode. Also, it is because of their vitality or life fore and physical energy they have the body to sustain Sage Mode.
What you basically just told me is that Sage mode is most compatible with the Senju/Uzumaki, so I don't understand your attitude of disagreement and why you have to be specific to an obsessive degree.

EternalKaze7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mate, how are you gonna call someone who answers the question in yo title.. "captain obvious"... lordy lord lord..
You most likely did not take the time to read my thread... information can be presented purely factual or in a persuasive and/or informative matter and all you have done is answered the question off the bat probably without trying to accumulate new knowledge or piece it together and explain how it doesn't work...thanks for your wise answer wiseass

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What you basically just told me is that Sage mode is most compatible with the Senju/Uzumaki, so I don't understand your attitude of disagreement and why you have to be specific to an obsessive degree.
Right, the disagreement is when you theorize that Uchiha and Senju are connected to the Juubi, instead of stating their were direct descendants of the Sage's sons: young and older.

adeshina365

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke himself has an innate ability to use/release Senjutsu....

Also, the Juubi's wood is rather similar to Hashirama's Mokuton. Both Uchiha and Senju are represented by the Rikudo and by the Juubi.

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mokuton is a Senju trait, being the ultimate manifestation of the Jūbi's Yang Power much like the MS/EMS is the ultimate manifestation of the Jūbi's Yin Power, but like the MS/EMS being awoken by only a few selected Uchihas, it was only Hashirama among the historically recorded Senjus who awakened that zenith Yang power which is Mokuton

The Elder and Younger Sons were creations from the Jūbi's Yin and Yang essence with Creation of All Things much like the Bijūs

EternalKaze7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right, the disagreement is when you theorize that Uchiha and Senju are connected to the Juubi, instead of stating their were direct descendants of the Sage's sons: young and older.
It is very very obvious that these two are related and my thread already contains information on this. If you and everyone else wants to disagree about the title of my thread and attack the non manga fact parts which are theory than you can take it elsewhere where creativity does not fluorish and idiots are evolved, I have no time to reply to sad individuals who want to disagree on such minor obvious points and I am tired of piecing together anything with intelligence if I am constantly met with such a dull response and later my words are used against me to fight or to steal my ideas.

kunde

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great read bro. . nice theory. . what i thought was if madara's yin chakra gets emptied then he might lose the ability to control hashirama's Sage chakra and end up being taken over by hashirama's mokuton. .because it's not easy to control. it's possible that it is what hashirama told to sasuke. .

EternalKaze7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mokuton is a Senju trait, being the ultimate manifestation of the Jūbi's Yang Power much like the MS/EMS is the ultimate manifestation of the Jūbi's Yin Power, but like the MS/EMS being awoken by only a few selected Uchihas, it was only Hashirama among the historically recorded Senjus who awakened that zenith Yang power which is Mokuton

The Elder and Younger Sons were creations from the Jūbi's Yin and Yang essence with Creation of All Things much like the Bijūs
Thank you for your response Sir Derp, I like that thought, the Yang power must be like the Earth power or wood which the God tree contained, but we will probably never be told this, but many things are implied and adopted from actual concepts. as far as the uchiha and senju being created by that jutsu- I doubt it, as I think that it was natural just as how man adopted the chakra from eating the fruit, their were other people in that time so it wasn't really like adam and eve so they had *** regularly without incest lol but even in the bible there are some that believe their were multiple human beings or maybe other types in those times hah.

Last edited:

EternalKaze7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great read bro. . nice theory. . what i thought was if madara's yin chakra gets emptied then he might lose the ability to control hashirama's Sage chakra and end up being taken over by hashirama's mokuton. .because it's not easy to control. it's possible that it is what hashirama told to sasuke. .
Thanks, i'm glad you liked my thread :) ....hmmm well yes if he didn't have at least that eye which is the basis of that Yin power I talked about he wouldn't have started it with Rinbo Hengoku to take the Bijuu..I don't think Madara understands or will have full control over Sage chakra as its very random and best used by someone who has mastered the PARTICULAR sage power so. Yup yup.

EternalKaze7

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just want someone to explain to me where the Hyuga fit in all of this.
Hahh well I could explain...maybe it is the Uchiha clan ancestor eye that (d)evolved as a result of breaking that curse of hatred but it also got a little weaker in that it has no genjutsu power but it has a power which seems to be EVEN ABOVE THE RINNEGAN and that is the all seeing eye power to see things from far away and around objects..but remember the curse of hatred sealed the sharingan from being able to truly get stronger without HATRED!!! (edited) actually Tobirama stated that it was the Uchiha themselves who actually sealed off love, this was in the same chapter I have above called a clan possessed by evil where Sasuke is talking to Tobirama. So there is a possibility that the Uchiha early on broke off into a Hyuuga fraction which may have remained a little closer to the Senju but lost many of its powers and significance.

Last edited:

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just want someone to explain to me where the Hyuga fit in all of this.
I think the Hyūga and Byakūgan were retcons.

But from an in-universe explanation: Kakashi was simply mistaken

Kakashi said "They say the Uchiha origin lies with the Hyūga Clan" Kakashi was not making a definitive statement based on his own knowledge but rather he was basing his statement on hearsay.

And if you look at OP's scan, Kakashi was making another erroneous statement: "The Rikūdo Sage? He's nothing but a myth, and the Rinnegan is just a mutation"