Senjus are not useless without mokuton so Uchihas are not useless without their eyes

Waltz

Elite
Kin
46💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Waltz disagrees. Mokuton wasn't what the Senju inherited from Hagoromo whilst Douryoku is what was inherited by the Uchiha so to begin the correlation that is the premise of this thread is erroneous.
You must be registered for see images
Secondly putting aside the very few select prodigy's who awakened the Mangekyo:

All the others would be common fodder without the Sharingan through which they maximized the spiritual energy. The Sharingan's importance was of so much importance for the Uchiha being victorious in battles that Izanagi took prominence in aiding them to steal battles they would have originally lost. The historical Data as stated by others in this thread of the Uchiha's strength and victory was solely via their Doujutsu which is reasonable as this was their inheritance and what made them powerful.

Last edited:

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=20339562" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-20339562">Observer said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Oh no, Pokayo is ded.<br /> <br /> Who will continue the &quot;average Uchiha&quot; legacy? </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Awh no. Observer is now ded.<br /> <br /> Dw bro. There will always be one of us to carry the &quot;Average Uchiha Legacy&quot;.<br /> <br /> If I should ever fall again. I leave this to you in my NB will. Same for any other fitting and deserving champion.</div>

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know why people think that Uchihas are useless without their eyes, to me it's like saying senjus are useless without mokuton. They always depend on it. Uchihas have used amazing firestyle technique and other stuff like a barrier without their eyes.
Senjus are known to inherit the yang of the sage while the uchihas have yin. They're not limited to a sharingan or mokuton, the only one person in the senju that had mokuton (from what we know) and back then and a few Uchihas awakened their sharingans too. So since they didn't have their eyes yet, were they useless? No, Izuna as a kid did very well and their father didn't use his sharingan when fighting Butsuma senju.
And he was evenly strong with Taijama Uchiha. Mangekyo Sharingan didn't even exist at that time because adult Izuna and Madara were the first in their clan to awaken the mangekyo sharingan
So there's something that we should consider there.
Maybe back then they were using several Uchiha kinjutsu to compensate if they were unable to use their eyes.
I'm sure there's other techniques out there that doesn't require a sharingan like Izanami or Izanagi.

On a side note. I'm sorry Hyuuga clan members because they aren't well diverse in terms of kekkai genkai benefits, but I'm sure they'll need byukgan for all their taijutsu except for Air palm technique.

But to say the least, wouldn't you agree?

hashi only had mokuton in senju clan. they worthless outside of 3 senju.

Uchiha without eyes or damn near blind still are to be feared

baul 24

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi hyped the senju and the uchiha clans but never showed their full abilities as a whole of a clan rather than a special unique individuals who are actually are special and gifted. clans are irrelavant in NV as they disappear / killed without a reason (SENJU / UCHIHA / UZUMAKI) despite the hype.

Vulpepe

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You didn't correct anything. Funny thing is that you didn't prove me wrong in anything. Name one thing you proved me wrong in, please do tell.

Itachi is an average Uchiha that awakened everything according to his power. Shishui is another average uchiha that would slaughter like Itachi. Hebi Sasuke during Madara's time would as a 16 year old would slaughter the whole clan yet he has a 3 tomoe.

Average Uchiha=Average Senju. None of them had the capability of killing off the other clan. Stupid.

.... :| rambling on stupid things again. No idea what you're talking about here too.

Says Uchiha are equal to Senjus. Call me biased off of an Uchiha with senju power on my profile.
It's funny how retarded you are. I've never seen a senju fapper as stupid as you are. You give them a bad name too.
Hey bro very good opinion but me has a question to u - why do uthink teh Itachi is an average Uchicha, why!???

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=20448279" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-20448279">Vulpepe said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Hey bro very good opinion but me has a question to u - why do uthink teh Itachi is an average Uchicha, why!??? </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Itachi can't melt steel beams.<br /> <br /> Danzo did the Uchiha massacre.</div>

Vulpepe

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know why people think that Uchihas are useless without their eyes, to me it's like saying senjus are useless without mokuton. They always depend on it. Uchihas have used amazing firestyle technique and other stuff like a barrier without their eyes.
Senjus are known to inherit the yang of the sage while the uchihas have yin. They're not limited to a sharingan or mokuton, the only one person in the senju that had mokuton (from what we know) and back then and a few Uchihas awakened their sharingans too. So since they didn't have their eyes yet, were they useless? No, Izuna as a kid did very well and their father didn't use his sharingan when fighting Butsuma senju.
And he was evenly strong with Taijama Uchiha. Mangekyo Sharingan didn't even exist at that time because adult Izuna and Madara were the first in their clan to awaken the mangekyo sharingan
So there's something that we should consider there.
Maybe back then they were using several Uchiha kinjutsu to compensate if they were unable to use their eyes.
I'm sure there's other techniques out there that doesn't require a sharingan like Izanami or Izanagi.

On a side note. I'm sorry Hyuuga clan members because they aren't well diverse in terms of kekkai genkai benefits, but I'm sure they'll need byukgan for all their taijutsu except for Air palm technique.

But to say the least, wouldn't you agree?
Also do u know who Variabo$$ is?!! i just hear about him from teh memberzzzzz....

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also do u know who Variabo$$ is?!! i just hear about him from teh memberzzzzz....
Hey bro, badass opinion as always!!!

Nope. Taijima said he just awakened it

Hashirama didn't want to but he was forced to which left him to near death.
So no, Hashirama couldn't just kill Madara whenever he wanted

Because the databook said by a little and lol guess what he did to hashirama.
Madara pushed Hashirama to the point that he couldn't use sagemode anymore. So saying that Hashirama was able to choose the fate of battle is just biased.

Hashirama took away the beast from Madara and he still stood a chance against Hashirama with his buddah statue.
So yeah, it's not so black and white like you said it. How did Madara take care of the wood dragon, wood golem, and Buddah off screen time after Hashirama just finished removing Susanoo?

In fact, I don't know why you keep turning this into a Uchiha vs senju thing, this thread is not about that.
hi bro can u plz explain why u believe that Itachi is an average Uchiha????

btw good thread bro made me tear up very nice man

Observer

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey bro, badass opinion as always!!!

hi bro can u plz explain why u believe that Itachi is an average Uchiha????

btw good thread bro made me tear up very nice man
yeah i agree bro, this is teh most Bada$$ thread of all threds!!!!!.... :) :)

but plez Toboobious Ucheha plez can u answer me why is teh Itachi an average Uchain..??? :)

You didn't correct anything. Funny thing is that you didn't prove me wrong in anything. Name one thing you proved me wrong in, please do tell.

Itachi is an average Uchiha that awakened everything according to his power. Shishui is another average uchiha that would slaughter like Itachi. Hebi Sasuke during Madara's time would as a 16 year old would slaughter the whole clan yet he has a 3 tomoe.

Average Uchiha=Average Senju. None of them had the capability of killing off the other clan. Stupid.

.... :| rambling on stupid things again. No idea what you're talking about here too.

Says Uchiha are equal to Senjus. Call me biased off of an Uchiha with senju power on my profile.
It's funny how retarded you are. I've never seen a senju fapper as stupid as you are. You give them a bad name too.

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Senju clan had expertise in all areas of the shinobi world.

- had the ninjutsu expert Tobirama
- Toka the genjutsu expert
- Hashirama the chakra beast, skilled in all aspects.
- Weapon masters

And then you have techs like the 8 gates , which are most likely Senju techs, as Madara knew about them. And there are also many forbidden techniques in the first Hokage's scroll that aren't shown to us.
Lol get tht gate=senju bs outta here..

Sarutobi wasn't poppin gates and he'd have been able to for all his hype. It was never even remotely eluded to be related to senju..

Beastso with bowlcuts only