Senju Prologue: The storm (worked very hard)

gamerelite2008

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Senju

"This book is the stories of the Group Senju on NB. Within this book is a story created as to entertain readers on NB and others that this book will be released to. Names of Characters will be different than the ones they are portrayed as to give the story more depth and meaning. The following character's are based on these users for Chapter one (New characters will be added every chapter for a few chapters each containing a list of whose who in this universe):
Dalan Ushiha- Gamerelite2008
Ace hitsugaya- Ace
Sakura (the Thunder) Hitaki- KakashiThunder
Reye Uchiha- Sharingan09
and the leader of Senju Jake Uzumaki- UzumakiJake (very origanal)

Enjoy this read of this chapter and the chapters to come.... Apx. 12 Chapters."

Prologue- The Storm

An empty hallway.
Silence.
A clock ticks as the seconds go by while the hallway remains silent.
A creak as a door opens to reveal the figure of a man. This man is Dalan Ushida. His black hair rests on his shoulders as he walks out of the doorway and into the hallway.
His steps make no sound as he walks down the hall to the last door on the left. He looks at the handle as if something was wrong with that handle... The same handle he has used to open everyday for the last few years now seems different with this day... The day that he will remember for the rest of his life.
The stare ensues while no sound come from any direction. It's just him and the door. The stare as if for some reason by opening this door will show him the fact that there is no turning back, no escape from what is yet to come.
He slowly opens the door, with every second comes another inch that the door moves, until it is finally open.
A small lamp rests in the middle of the room. A flicker of light illuminates the otherwise dark room as the flame inside flickers only slightly. Dalan walks to this lamp and sits down beside it. A deep breath fills his lungs as a breeze from the window causes the flame to flicker with more intensity. He closes his eyes.

*tick... Tock... Tick... Tock... Tick...........Tock...........ti....* The clock stops as a gust of wind blows out the flame. Dalan's ears perk up as his eyes remain closed still. The silence of the dark night still embrace his ears.
"So the day has finally come that the Harasashi stages the war." Dalan says as if talking to someone in the darkness.
Within the silence finally comes a voice. "Yes dalan Uchiha, the day has finally come. There will be a gathering tonight at midnight. Meet at the senju base in room 15. Make sure to as you are not followed.
"I understand."

A door slides open into a room with 14 other members. Room 15. The only room that is used for wartime meetings. the room brought back many painful memories.
"Yo Dalan. your late." a man dressed in a red robe looks at Dalan. His blonde hair brushes his face as the cool midnight breeze blows through the window.
"sorry master Jake. I was held up at the last moment." Dalan tells his leader Jake Uzumaki.
'Take a seat. We were just about to begin the meeting." Jake points towards an empty spot on the floor beside Ace Hitsugaya and Sakura Hitaki. Both were well known fighters throughout the land. Each have proven themselves through countless battles.
Dalan sits down next to them as Jake stands up and walks to a wall. After forming a few hand signs and touching the wall a lot of writing appears on the wall with a map of the region. Jake points to a single region on the map, the Fire nation.
"As you all know a talk of invasion has become common knowledge throughout the hidden leaf village. What has not been told to the public is that it is from a clan that was once known as extinct and inactive for over 100 years. This clan is known as the Harasashi clan."
other members of the Senju stir in their seated positions aside from Dalan, Sakura and Ace. These members knew for sometime that there was an attack coming but also knew that it was the Harasashi clan behind this.
"Little is still known about the Harasashi clan except that over 100 years ago they staged war on the hidden leaf and our ancestors drove them back and nearly wiped them of the face of this planet."
"Sir, how have they come back without us knowing about them being in existence these 100 years?" a younger member said in the back of the room. This is Reye Uchiha.
"To make a story short, well we did know about them." This stirred up some people throughout the room, "only a select few were told about their existence and were sworn to secrecy by the Sixth Hokage. It was not to be known about this clan because of what happened to them. We almost wiped out their people so we let them come back, which now we realize was a huge mistake. This was under the direct order of the First Hokage that this remain under-wraps. I know many of you find this hard to believe that we made this mistake of letting a enemy clan grow and become strong but we had the right intensions. Now they are even stronger than before and are coming for revenge. "
Everyone is silent. Everyone looks at Jake in disbelief. Finally the silence is broken.
"When can we expect them to attack us?" Dalan asks in a fast manor.
"We don't. We are going to them."

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Re-edits will come with time. This is the rough draft and I hope you all enjoy it. It is short because the Prologue in this book is ment to be short as to set up the main story. with time this will become a better book. This is just the prologue I wrote it to give you guys a feel of the characters that were introduced in the prologue. These characters will be a major influence on the story of this book. Do not think this is how the book will turn out. This was roughly put together in a few days. The upcoming chapters in the actual story will be my baby and my work of my life so far. I will take time and make it the best story that it can be. I want to get it published after it's completed but with some minor changes as in the fact that it wont be set in the naruto universe it will be set in a differnt universe that has some of the principles of the naruto Universe but will not infringe them in any way whatsoever. So I hope you enjoyed your readthrough and if you liked it then yay! but if you didnt you can expect some aspects to stay the ame throughout \my book but it will be much better written and also written with alot more love.

Thanks,
Gamerelite2008 (aka Steven)