Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Restrictions: BM, KCM
Intent: To Kill
Intel: Basic (minato knows hashirama has mokuton, SM and is a very strong shinobi whereas hashirama knows minato has ftg till lvl 1, is very fast and has SM)

Explanation: For those who think minato is not on hashirama's level... First thing is when people say minato can't kill hashirama with rasengan or kunai need to know that anyone can be killed with a kunai and that's why SM madara dodged tobirama's hirashingiri...!
2nd if minato can't kill hashirama then so can't hashirama kill minato.. because it won't be easy for hashirama to keep up with minato's speed.... for those who still think minato can't damage hashirama i'll add 2nd scenario just to get a clear picture...
Scenario 2:
both can be killed with a fetal blow even with a kunai....!

Edit: i just realized that hashirama has no counter to sound genjutsu either... now that SM is considered, sound genjutsu is a given so another feat for strengthening minato's case...

Last edited:

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It won't be this being much of a fight. Minato obtaining SM isn't much of an improved from his natural abilities.
i completely agree with you...! his danger perception might have improved a bit but he already was pretty quick and is a sensor already...!
But who said minato without SM wasn't on hashirama's level..?? i added SM to keep all doors open, that's all...
also SM does signify minato's chakra pool which was being underrated...!

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, and this conversation ends here.
that's exactly what i was trying to eleborate in my 1st post...
you assume minato can't kill hashirama with a rasengan or kunai.. (1st assumption in hashirama's favor)
then you assume hashirama can catch minato with his mokuton and kill him at the same time disregarding that minato even if somehow caught can still ftg away...(2nd assumption in hashirama's favor)
and now if i ask you are you biased towards hashirama.. you'll proudly say no...

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hashirama still wins mid diff, bringer of darkness and deep forest emergence gets him..(minato has no feats in breaking gen)
deep forest emergence is of no significance here, what will he do by creating a forest?? give minato places to hide?? and bringer of darkness was countered by hiruzen who isn't even sensor...! minato can easily sense hashirama and his attacks... also can get away from the area....! (if that is bringer of darkness)

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
deep forest emergence is of no significance here, what will he do by creating a forest?? give minato places to hide?? and bringer of darkness was countered by hiruzen who isn't even sensor...! minato can easily sense hashirama and his attacks... also can get away from the area....! (if that is bringer of darkness)
the deep force emergence would catch and impale minato... or a combo of bringer of darkness and Deep Forest Bloom would surely get minato.

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Having SM, wouldn't evolve Minato a lot more powerful like you think. Hashirama still beats. BM Minato however, would trash on Hashirama.