Wolfus

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I believe ther is advanced life outside earth. I mean, look how many planets and star systems are there.

The universe is said to be about 13,7 billion years old, whereas earth is said to be 4,6 billion years old. It sounds very possible that some planets would have started to develop way before earth. And after so many planets developed, why couldn't there be conditions to life in those planets?
Considering all this time, and all these planets, sounds like a possibility to me.

Besides, the only "kind" of life we know is the one in our planet. There could be more kinds of lives instead of protein-based life.
I wouldn't be surprised if there were species out there that would surpass our intelligence.

However, I don't know if they would waste their time comming here, or if they would have the conditions to travel light-years distances. I highly doubt that aliens visit either our planet or our moon. But it wouldn't bet completely impossible, just highly unlikely.

Turson

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
However, I don't know if they would waste their time comming here, or if they would have the conditions to travel light-years distances. I highly doubt that aliens visit either our planet or our moon. But it wouldn't bet completely impossible, just highly unlikely.
Well, if they have ability to come here, it means that either they can travel by warping the space, or through the wormholes. If thats the case it wouldnt take them that much time. Maybe they are just interested in less advanced civilizations. Here is some fact: 95% of UFO spottings can be easily explained, however that other 5% cant be explained even by scientist or military officers.

Wolfus

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well, if they have ability to come here, it means that either they can travel by warping the space, or through the wormholes. If thats the case it wouldnt take them that much time. Maybe they are just interested in less advanced civilizations. Here is some fact: 95% of UFO spottings can be easily explained, however that other 5% cant be explained even by scientist or military officers.
Bold- Of course, the only known way to travel "faster" than light(with a better explanation, reaching a place far away in less time that it would take for light to reach the same place). Unless they found out a way to surpass the speed of light. Seems impossible indeed, but that's for our current physics. What if their level are far above ours?

But that's a big if. A big if. And where did you get those numbers.

Turson

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Was he a scientist or a "scientist"? I trust you, but there's a lot of people out there who love to spread BS arround, mostly on the internet, so yeah.
You can find him on YouTube or check him in Wikipedia, guy is quite popular. Hes the professor in New York University, so I think hes a serious guy.
But that's a big if. A big if. And where did you get those numbers.
Well, if some civilization is few thousands older than ours its not too far fetched that they could indeed do this. I mean, where was humanity in 1014? Back them a catapult or steel sword were the the peak of human technology, now we can recreate the very same reaction thats the engine of stars, here on Earth. Thats some crazy development.

Wolfus

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You can find him on YouTube or check him in Wikipedia, guy is quite popular. Hes the professor in New York University, so I think hes a serious guy.

Well, if some civilization is few thousands older than ours its not too far fetched that they could indeed do this. I mean, where was humanity in 1014? Back them a catapult or steel sword were the the peak of human technology, now we can recreate the very same reaction thats the engine of stars, here on Earth. Thats some crazy development.
Solid point indeed.
Speaking of it, do you it's possible for a much more advanced physics to make it possible to travel FTL?

Turson

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Solid point indeed.
Speaking of it, do you it's possible for a much more advanced physics to make it possible to travel FTL?
Well, our current physics exlude that possibility. Einstein didnt know everything, but still he was some unreal guy. After all, his theory of relativity has been proven to be true. I mean, how much imagination it takes for a guy to come up with the idea that the faster you move through space, the slower you move through time, while sitting in bus, looking back on the clock tower? Thats some crazy stuff. But then again, like I said, he didnt know everything, he once said that black holes are just too strange to be real. Well, he was wrong. But even if FTL travel is impossible, even speed close to that of the speed of light could be used for some amazing things:

Wolfus

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well, our current physics exlude that possibility. Einstein didnt know everything, but still he was some unreal guy. After all, his theory of relativity has been proven to be true. I mean, how much imagination it takes for a guy to come up with the idea that the faster you move through space, the slower you move through time, while sitting in bus, looking back on the clock tower? Thats some crazy stuff. But then again, like I said, he didnt know everything, he once said that black holes are just too strange to be real. Well, he was wrong. But even if FTL travel is impossible, even speed close to that of the speed of light could be used for some amazing things:
I know that, and his work is indeed astonishing. He took physics to a complete different level with his works, not only the theory of relativity, but with the photoelectric effect.
As you said, FTL is indeed impossible for our physics(huh, and superman fanboys say superman and flash follows real life logic. It must be a hell of a life they have). But it's for OUR physics. Don't you think that a physics 10000 years more advanced than ours, for exemple, could have already disproved ours?

Turson

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I know that, and his work is indeed astonishing. He took physics to a complete different level with his works, not only the theory of relativity, but with the photoelectric effect.
As you said, FTL is indeed impossible for our physics(huh, and superman fanboys say superman and flash follows real life logic. It must be a hell of a life they have). But it's for OUR physics. Don't you think that a physics 10000 years more advanced than ours, for exemple, could have already disproved ours?
Well, I dont know really. I dont think we will need to travel faster than light, since if we survive for so long we will have things like warp drives, that will allow us to "move" through space 10x or 20x faster than light. Currently we dont even know what would happen to us if we were moving with such speed. Some scientist say that we would start moving back in time, but those are only theories. As for now, lightspeed is cosmic speed limit.

Wolfus

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well, I dont know really. I dont think we will need to travel faster than light, since if we survive for so long we will have things like warp drives, that will allow us to "move" through space 10x or 20x faster than light. Currently we dont even know what would happen to us if we were moving with such speed. Some scientist say that we would start moving back in time, but those are only theories. As for now, lightspeed is cosmic speed limit.
As far as we know, yeah. I shoudl've chosen physics instead of engineering, but it doesn't pay well in my country.