Second HOKAGE vs KISAME (THE BEST SUITON USERS)

THE BEST SUITON USER

• THE SECOND HOKAGE "Senju Tobirama"

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • HIDDEN MIST "HOSHIGAKI KISAME"

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ariow

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kisame has stronger water style jutsu from what Iv'e seen. It could just be that since he has more chakra that he can create more water from nothing than the 2nd hokage, the quality however and power are more important if you ask me. The 2nd hokages attack was easily stopped by the 3rd's earth wall, I dont think that wall would have withstood Kisames final attack he launched at Guy.

Kakashi Fang

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Or a great Genjutsu and Kinjutsu user can defeat Kisame....

The second Hokage has the Bringer of Darkness Technique which is a genjutsu that makes the enemy see complete darkness.

2nd Hokage also created the Kinjutsu IWR.

2nd Hokage also wielded the Sword of the Thunder God which made him virtually invincible in terms of combat/taijutsu/swordsmanship.

Tobirama also could use Space-Time Ninjutsu so he was fast as well.

His Ninjutsu in water far surpassed Kisame's since he created most the techs's kisame uses.Tobirama could manipulate water to the forms of tentacles and projectiles as well.

Tobirama was also strong in Taijutsu.

So needless to say i'm voting for Tobirama.

Kakashi Fang

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kisame has stronger water style jutsu from what Iv'e seen. It could just be that since he has more chakra that he can create more water from nothing than the 2nd hokage, the quality however and power are more important if you ask me. The 2nd hokages attack was easily stopped by the 3rd's earth wall, I dont think that wall would have withstood Kisames final attack he launched at Guy.
I think the wall wouldn't have stopped kisame's final attack either but thats because that attacks sucks the chakra out of any thing it touches.
If it were a regular water attack from Kisame(non chakra draining) then the wall would not be broken so easily.

Mud wall:
The user creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defence. Chakra is either converted to earth within the body and then spat out to form the wall or the user can manipulate pre-existing earth to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. The barrier itself is also coated with chakra, making its strength incomparable to that of a normal mud wall. Because of the earth's special characteristics, the wall is highly resistant against, for instance, fire and water. Also, for a Kage-class shinobi it is possible to create a vast volume of earth. When used by Kakashi he creates a wall composed of bulldog sculptures to box-in Pain.

Hope that changes your mindxdxdxd

kevinj

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

The second Hokage has the Bringer of Darkness Technique which is a genjutsu that makes the enemy see complete darkness.

2nd Hokage also wielded the Sword of the Thunder God which made him virtually invincible in terms of combat/taijutsu/swordsmanship.

His Ninjutsu in water far surpassed Kisame's since he created most the techs's kisame uses.Tobirama could manipulate water to the forms of tentacles and projectiles as well.

but he still got his ass wooped by "kinkaku and jinkaku" ...... that i dont still understand ........

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
-21๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
but he still got his ass wooped by "kinkaku and jinkaku" ...... that i dont still understand ........
but ginkaku and kinkaku are dead...and tobirama survived, so who do u think that killed them? of course, tobirama, its like saying that when sasuke won against itachi and he was too on verge of death, is it normal saying taht he lost?(do not count that itachi did it on purpose)

Last edited:

Ame no kage

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

this sounds like something from the northern water tribe off avatar lol xD

Rafeal brown

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Both have good water style techniques
both posseses super swords(samehada and thunder god sword)
if they engage in taijutsu tobirama has space-jutsu and samahada is a speed eater, in ninjutsu tobirama has a wild variety of jutsu's. I fink they'll draw.

Captain Shodai

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

this is an anime error. the first was the one who knew how to use it.

this was part of an anime filler, its not really canon

it was never said that tobirama created any water techniques, or anything about tentacles and projectiles

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
-21๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
this is an anime error. the first was the one who knew how to use it.

this was part of an anime filler, its not really canon

it was never said that tobirama created any water techniques, or anything about tentacles and projectiles
tentacles and profectiles was an anime filler...but i really think that he can do it

and about genjutsu...he is hokage and hashiramas broher, i believe that he is capable of doing it....+ about water he can do many seal jutsus with 1 seal...and about space time ninjutsu....he should b able to teleport attacks to somewhere other place etc....