Hanon

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
According to my research..the season 3 of Rosario and Vampire is suppose to be coming out at February. But for some reason they have moved the season's premiere date to March. I do not know the date, it is somewhere in the month of March.
So for the people who are Rosario+vampire fans you would have to wait -___-
For one I am a fan of Rosario+vampire and I have been waiting for this for awhile...

MangaPrincessOfPunk

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I gotta ask...

I read the first 2-3 volumes of Rosario + Vampire; when does something new happen? So far it's all been 1. monster appears 2. wants Tsukune or Moka 3. they get in trouble with the monster 4. rosary comes off and she kicks their ass.

I just want to know approximately where this stops - not trying to hate or anything, I'm completely new to the series. Thanks in advance! :)

Boa Hancock

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I gotta ask...

I read the first 2-3 volumes of Rosario + Vampire; when does something new happen? So far it's all been 1. monster appears 2. wants Tsukune or Moka 3. they get in trouble with the monster 4. rosary comes off and she kicks their ass.

I just want to know approximately where this stops - not trying to hate or anything, I'm completely new to the series. Thanks in advance! :)
It'll stop sooner or later. Trust me.

Anyway, why would anyone want a season 3 of this? Seasons 1 and 2 barely made any sense; the manga right now is confusing as all hell.

Hanon

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It'll stop sooner or later. Trust me.

Anyway, why would anyone want a season 3 of this? Seasons 1 and 2 barely made any sense; the manga right now is confusing as all hell.
well yes...i agree with u...but..in my opinion it has to have a season 3 because Tsukune has just gotten moka's powers..and so in the third series they can show tsukune using his powers...(lol i have no idea where im going with this xd i hope it made sense)