0⚔️
Awards
(Fuuinjutsu: Haisui Chakura) Sealing Arts: Chakra Draining Seal
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 40 (drains 100 chakra per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description:
This is a simple seal where the user does 2 simple handseals and slams his ground on a surface. Upon that surface, a 2 meter diameter sealing formula circle of kanjis and markings spreads, activating the technique. Any enemy that makes contact with the formula becomes unable to mold chakra as the sealing technique drains his chakra and his stamina. If the enemy manages to escape the seal, he will recover use of his chakra.
Note: Usable twice per battle.

Alright, this one's pretty simple as well.
You perform two hand seals and slam your hands on a surface where a 2 meter diameter-sealing formula will appear, indicating the seal's activation. If they make contact with the seal, they are unable to mold chakra altogether and their chakra/stamina will be drained
I don't picture myself using this one lol, since it is pretty easy to defend by just moving out of the area. How would you use it in battle? o-o

( Genjutsu Fūin ) - Illusion Skill Seal
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilizing the illusion mark. When placed upon an opponent it fully incapacitates their ability to utilize any sort of genjutsu for four turns.
Note: This seal can be used only once per battle.

This one is also meh. Its just a mark that makes it so that the opponent can't perform Genjutsu of any sorts whatsoever. It only lasts for four turns though lol
Questions?

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well I would try to place a scenario that would prevent the person from wanting to escape. So easily terrain manipulation is the first thing to come to mind, I can use the topography or my quartz cj. I'd probably set some traps around the areas so the moment they do exit they are met with attacks. Probably some summoning animals remaining stationary as the traps? Other then that I don't see much more with it lol, probably genjutsu can work well too.

Second tech I have no questions.

Reactions: Akuma

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Interesting z.z genjutsu would be op w this lmao.

( Fūinjutsu: Shiki Fūjin ) - Sealing Technique: Dead Demon Consuming Seal
Show
Damage Points: N/A ( Death )
Description: The user, or his clone, makes nine handseals and then claps his hands. This summons the Shinigami, who appears behind the user and wraps its left arm with prayer beads. The soul of the user is visible, bound to the Shinigami. The Shinigami then extends its hand through the user's chest, grasping the opponent if he is within short range, and begins pulling out his soul. Once the Shinigami has grasped the opponent, he is completely immobile, although he can use weapons, summonings already existing, etcetera to try and kill the user before the technique completes. At the user's command, the Shinigami then performs the sealing, locking away the victim and the user's soul to battle for all eternity in the Shinigami's stomach.
Note: If used by the user himself, causes him to die.
Note: This technique can be used only a maximum of two times by clones, and once by the user himself.

So, you can use this yourself but idk why you would. It's more advisable to use a clone. Perform 9 hand seals and clap your hands to summon the shinigami. The shinigami's hand bursts through the users chest and grabs an enemy within short-range and begins to pull the enemy's soul. The target is completely immobile once the shinigami grasps the enemy. The shinigami completes the ritual and locks the enemy's soul in its stomach.
What combinations would you use to make it more effective? o-o

( Fūinjutsu: Sanhō Fūin ) - Sealing Technique: Three Directions Seal
Show
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user, and two shadow clones that must have already been created, array themselves into a triangle formation around the opponent. They then create a pyramidal barrier around them, trapping the opponent within. The barrier then explodes, sending the opponent high into the sky, badly injured.
Note: Can also be used by three clones.

You basically create two (3 in total including you) clones and position yourself in a tirangle/pyramidal around the opponent. You guys work together to erect a barrier to trap an opponent, and the barrier explodes, which sends the opponent high in the sky.

Questions?

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Probably use 2 clones ;D. Nah but seriously, this is a very weird tech when it comes to combinations play. I wouldn't look at this technique as building tactics and a game plan around it, because it is so specific. Now, I would likely approach this with more of a stealth with my clone, if I tried a powerful warfare with it, likely it will be stopped easy. So probably I'd have the clone travel underground to latch onto the opponent and I would proceed to decapitate him. Otherwise, this is a tough jutsu to combo with.

Other tech, no questions.