Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Kyōkai Kekkai no Jutsu) - Boundary Barrier Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn remaining active)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a detection type barrier which is simply a more advanced version of the (Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation technique and that can be used to surround an area and allows the user to monitor a certain area covering from the sky to underneath the ground creating a sphere. The user will create a tag with the 許可 (Kyoka) Kanji and place it on the ground, doing the confrontation hand seal afterwards to activate it. After the barrier is erected, the user, if inside it, will be able to detect any enemy inside it, even if he hiding his presence. After that, anyone who enters or leaves the barrier is instantly detected as well as anything that moves inside it. Techniques that mask the users presence are ineffective at avoiding detection as the barrier focuses on movement and displacement of matter, not solely on chakra detection. The barrier can also be moved according to the requirements of the user by moving the tag.
Note: Can only be used twice.
This is a stronger version of a previous technique you've learned. It's a detection barrier so with it, you can track anything within the barrier, above and below ground, creating a sphere. You create the tag and physically place it on the ground, and if you are within it, you can detect anyone inside. Furthermore, you can move this barrier by moving the tag lol

(Tajū Mugen Hōyō ) - Multiple Infinite Embraces
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30 (-100 to the target per turn, +100 to user per turn)
Description: This technique is a stronger version of Infinite Embraces and is used basically in the same manner. The user will do the Tiger → Dog → Horse → Dragon → Boar hand seals and slam his hands on the ground, creating a bigger barrier than the original technique but similar in its essence which drains the target's chakra but also pushes down on them making it much harder to break free. The massive pressure the technique puts on the target prevents the target from moving unless it has some sort of enhanced strength ability, making it very difficult to break free from it. Unable to move, the targets are also unable to mold chakra above A-Rank while having his chakra drained. The barrier can only be broken by A-Rank techniques or above or by attacking the user.

Eh I don't like this technique. It's a stronger version of a technique you've prevoiusly learned and utilized a series of like five hand seals. You then slam your hands on the ground to create a larger barrier that drains the enemy's chakra. It also pushes down on the enemy, making it harder to break free, unless he has enhanced strength or ability. Also restricts chakra usages and so on.

( Hijutsu: Fūinjutsu Kai ) – Secret Technique: Sealing Release
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The user can use this technique to dispel sealing methods through channelling their chakra in direct contact with a seal.
Note: Can only dispel Sealing methods B rank and below.
Note: Requires extensive Fuuinjutsu training.

You use this to break the seal of B-rank and below techniques via physical contact.

Anyways, for the first one, give me scenarios where you would use it and what are its limitations.
Second one, give me combinations with that technique.
Third one, a simple "i understand" will suffice.

You can ask questions if you have 'em ._.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First one is rather simple tbvh. It reminds me of the B-Rank one just more advanced. Like, I can detect anything in the sky and underground with ease. Ways to use this is rather basic though, because its main purpose is to sense, it adds a logical layer of defense against specific attacks, no one can blind side you and you will always have an excuse. A sensory jutsu wait beyond most. Not many limitations for its senses itself, but it does sap chakra and that sucks lol. It isn't a protective barrier either, you still are vulnerable to attacks but it just gives you an upperhand.

Well for my arsenal, I would have the opponent get caught in the dome, and then have a quartz barrier appear over the seal as well, either by using my clone or an ally, or probably use the quartz first and then the fuin tech z.z. Either way, it can be used on anything, just by adding another layer of defense over the fuin barrier allows it to be harder to break through leaving the opponent vulnerable. I got ceto so I would probably combine my chakra absorbing water with this as well. For more canon usage, I'd use the topograpy, or make the ground crumble inward making a pit under the opponent, then use the barrier, it would make trying to come out of the pit almost impossible since the pressure will crush them downward and they will be weakened.

And for the third, I understand.

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Kyōkai Kekkai no Jutsu) - Boundary Barrier Technique

Hm, I guess scenarios I would use this in, would most likely be the NW (though not often, since i'm not keen on moving a tag with me everywhere I go). In certain areas, people can only see so far, or some not at all, so having a barrier in place to detect people who like to sneak attack, or use silent techniques like Leap of Faith would be exceptionally useful. Though, the main weakness is the tag, having to lag it around or move it to fit your needs.

(Tajū Mugen Hōyō ) - Multiple Infinite Embraces

Alright, so with this one we make a barrier around the opponent that sort of presses their body making it difficult to move, while also draining their chakra in the process. So, i'll venture off to say, combining this with Swamp of the Underworld would be pretty handy. They'll be sinking and in a way paralyzed in terms of movement, and it also requires something of equal level or above to break but not letting them mold anything above A-Rank, not bad actually.

( Hijutsu: Fūinjutsu Kai ) – Secret Technique: Sealing Release

I get it.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Fūinjutsu: Seikatsu Kekkai ) – Sealing Technique: Living Barrier
Chakra cost: 30 (-15 per turn active)
Description: The user takes out two bladed objects and crosses them. This creates a seal that seals away 50% of the chakra of any opponents within short-range of the user, allowing them to use only upto A-rank techniques.
Note: Sealing Method lasts 2 turns maximum.
Note: If the opponent moves out of short range, he regains his original abilities

This is useless imo lol. It momentarily blocks the flow of chakra of the enemy by crossing two bladed objects together. They are then only restricted to A-rank and below. Because you need to cross your blades, you can't perform other techniques and it is incredibly easy to escape with low-ranking techniques by escaping short-range.
What are this techniques pros and cons? o-o

( Keiyaku Fūin ) – Contract Seal
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The user, after having obtained some of the opponent's blood, touches a summoning that the opponent is controlling, causing a kanji formula to generate which forces the summoner to lose control of that summon. The summon does not fight for the user, but instead disappears back to its summon realm.
Note: Can only be used twice

This one's an okay technique but it requires you to have an opponent's blood which is like impossible to do lol. You touch their summoning with the summoner's blood and cause a kanji formula to form. The summoner loses control of the summoning and it disappears back into its realm.
This is a simple technique. So, nothing to do here, unless you have questions. o-o

( Suji Haji Fūin ) - Muscle Restriction Seal
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilized by taking a tag that bears the symbol for "Restrict". When placed upon the opponent it generates an electrical current that is not physically harmful. However this flows through the nervous system and restricts the movement of muscles. This slows down the opponent and prevents him from using A-rank Tai and above for three turns.

I like this one especially lol, but like the above, you need to establish physical contact with the opponent which is hard because they will most likely interrupt you. When physically placed upon the target, an electrical current is released that flows through the nervous system to restrict muscle movement to a certain extent.
It slows him and prevents him from using A-rank or above Tai - this part is useless because theres only like 3 techniques that are A-rank and above in the Taijutsu list lol.
How would you perform this in battle? (Like, how would you actually make physical contact without getting interrupted?) What would you do if this was successfully performed on you?

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cons: You need bladed weapons, you are left vulnerable to just defensive usages while all you can really do is overpower it. It is rather specific in how it can be defensive, it can only block you in the front, likely behind the back attacks will be continued.
Pros: It is rather simplistic and can be used in almost any scenario.

No questions on the second tech.

When it comes to performing it on battle, well, I would force getting into close range of the opponent, and likely, I would use drunken fist to be able to latch onto their limbs and then release the electricity. If they try to elemental me, I would probably use leech all creation to get behind them. If this was performed on me? Well it effects me physically, but not chakra wise, and that is all I need, I would probably use hardening tech to have jagged rocks penetrate the flesh of the opponent. Probably even set them in a genjutsu since they are so close, it isn't like I would allow someone to get in close, but if they are close enough, I would make their adv into a disadv.

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Fūinjutsu: Seikatsu Kekkai ) – Sealing Technique: Living Barrier

The cons outweigh any possible pro, the fact that you need to take these weapons, cross them, then maintain that X until whenever you feel like dropping it, if they move out of the barrier, they're suddenly free from all the negative repercussions they had while inside, you look stupid for thinking it could work in any scenario (unless they're restrained). One pro to this mess, would be it's fast execution.

( Suji Haji Fūin ) - Muscle Restriction Seal

Seeing as this requires physical contact, i'd most likely use it in situations where I can mask my movement, with either a thick mist, or stealing their vision with Bringer of Darkness. Once that's done, I would then use Silent Homicide to get rid of any sound I could make that would reveal my location, then sneakily place it on the nape of their neck, or something of the sort. Now, if it was used on myself, I wouldn't give them a chance to run away, immediately after i'm using a technique that requires no handseals (e.g, Nagashi, Ash Pile Steaming Murder), to prevent them from further utilizing my handicap against me.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Shishienjin ) - Four Violet Flames Battle Encampment
Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn to sustain)
Damage Points: N/A ( 60 if the opponent makes physical contact with the barrier )
Description: This technique requires four people or clones to use. The people must be standing forming a square, they will then make the snake handseal and clasp their hands. A barrier forms around them on all sides, stopping anyone from outside from coming into the square. If they touch the walls, they will be burnt by violet flames. The casters can add a secondary barrier outside to prevent them from being attacked by enemies on the outside of the square; although by doing so, they are unable to attack as well. Each barrier can sustain any A-Rank technique.
Note: Requires 4 ninjas or 4 clones to use.

o-o With 4 people/clones, all y'all create a square formation around the targeted area and perform the snake hand seal + clap hands together to erect a barrier around the perimeter of the square, forming at all sides. This stops the opponent from coming in the square and if they do touch it, they would be burnt by violet-colored flames. This barrier can sustain up to A-rank damage, so you need S-rank to destroy it.
This technique's kinda boring and hard to pull off. Questions?

(Shisekiyōjin) Four Red Yang Formation
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 70 (-20 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description:
A powerful barrier formation noted to only be usable by those of Kage Level, whereby four shinobi, standing in a square formation, erect a large barrier that is red in colour. It was stated to be several times stronger than the Four Violet Flames Formation, and is highly malleable. When assaulted by a Tailed Beast Ball from the Ten-Tails, the barrier simply distorted its shape, forcing the brunt of the attack upwards while it was left completely intact. Its users can create openings within the barrier to allow passage. The barrier is apparently very chakra-taxing since at least two of its users are limited in the usage of other techniques, such as clone techniques, while maintaining the barrier at the same time. Despite this, the users can still perform techniques and hand seals while sustaining the barrier. The barrier itself is strong enough to resist any S-Rank technique known and, despite being opened on top, is very high and hard to escape from. Alternatively, high ranked ninjas can use this technique by using clones. In this case, only Sage rank ninjas have the necessary chakra reserves to produce the technique.
Note: Can only be used by either 4 Kage ranked Ninjas or, if the user is Sage rank, through the usage of clones.
Note: While sustaining it, the users cannot mold chakra above A-Rank and can only use one additional technique per turn
Note: Usable twice per battle

This is similar to a technique you previously learned and is a more advanced seal to contain an opponent. It requires 4 Kage Ranked shinobis to perform, and if you are an (Official?) Sage rank, then you can perform it alone. (I'm pretty sure it's Official Sage rank; that does need to be clarified though). ANYWAYS. The 4 people will form a square around the target and materialize a barrier shaped like a rectangular prism. This barrier is powerful and can defend againts any S-rank techniques known of, so you need a Forbidden rank to destroy it and although it is opened in the top, it is extremely tall so it's unlikely that you can escape from the top.

You are greatly restricted while performing this, however:
While sustaining it, the users cannot mold chakra above A-Rank and can only use one additional technique per turn
Okay, so... what would you do if this was performed on you? lol.
How would you use this in battle?

And questions if you have any.

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Shishienjin ) - Four Violet Flames Battle Encampment

No questions

(Shisekiyōjin) Four Red Yang Formation

I mean, well, if it was used on me, I don't think I really have anything capable of breaking it, so I guess i'd just be stuck, and let the opponent waste chakra sustaining it, and doing whatever. But if I used it, I would most likely use it to seal off a landmark or something, to prevent people from either entering, or leaving, not sure. Don't think i'll use this often.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No questions on the first, might never use it either z.z

For the second jutsu, I'm assuming I will be able to perform techniques at least outside of the barrier itself, so I would likely attempt ways to force the opponent to dispell the technique through many attacks sent. Also, to escape, I'd probably just create a summon and fly me away at the top, probably turn the area below me into many pillars and rise myself out of the exit hole ( :) ). Using it in battle mainly depends, for example, if I see my opponent is really fast, I might never use this, regardless, I would create the terrain in such a way that he becomes stagnate with his movement which makes avoiding the barrier that much more difficult, probably have a clone grab him from the ankles and lower body and keep him in place as well.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Fuuinjutsu: Haisui Chakura) Sealing Arts: Chakra Draining Seal
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra: 40 (drains 100 chakra per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description:
This is a simple seal where the user does 2 simple handseals and slams his ground on a surface. Upon that surface, a 2 meter diameter sealing formula circle of kanjis and markings spreads, activating the technique. Any enemy that makes contact with the formula becomes unable to mold chakra as the sealing technique drains his chakra and his stamina. If the enemy manages to escape the seal, he will recover use of his chakra.
Note: Usable twice per battle.
Alright, this one's pretty simple as well.
You perform two hand seals and slam your hands on a surface where a 2 meter diameter-sealing formula will appear, indicating the seal's activation. If they make contact with the seal, they are unable to mold chakra altogether and their chakra/stamina will be drained
I don't picture myself using this one lol

and LOL @the typo slams his ground on a surface.
Questions on this technique?

( Ura Shishō Fūinjutsu ) - Reverse Four Symbols Sealing Technique
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: This is a sealing jutsu that is placed upon the users body, setting it to activate on the users death. It seals everything within a large, nearby, spherical into the users body.
Note: Can only be activated upon the users death.
Note: The placement of this seal must be stated on the user's biography.

This one is just as simple, so why don't you guys analyze it for me?

Reactions: Joker

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Fuuinjutsu: Haisui Chakura) Sealing Arts: Chakra Draining Seal

No questions

This is what Danzo used when he ran out of eyes for Izanagi, basically, upon your death, this seal activates itself, releasing a black, ink-like fluid that sprays in every direction. Afterwards, a sphere emerges, and everything within it's ranged is captured, and sealed into your corpse, i'm assuming this applies to people as well.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Chakra Taisan Fūin ) - Chakra Confusion Seal
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: A special tag that utilizes the mark of confusion. When placed upon an opponent and using chakra it burns into the opponents skin. This chakra tag causes chakra to flow towards that particular area, causing a disruption within the flow of chakra as well as making it harder to control chakra(adds -10 chakra to any jutsu that the opponent will use for 4 turns).
Note: This jutsu can only be used twice in battle.

This one's meh. Yoiu place a tag upon the enemy which utilizes the mark of confusion. It burns the opponents skin, although this isn't very significant because it doesn't really cause harm lol. This tag alters the flow of chakra in that particular area, disrupting it and making it hard to control chakra, which adds 10 chakra to any techniques the opponent uses for four turns.

o_o what are the pros/cons to this technique?

( Genjutsu Fūin ) - Illusion Skill Seal
Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilizing the illusion mark. When placed upon an opponent it fully incapacitates their ability to utilize any sort of genjutsu for four turns.
Note: This seal can be used only once per battle.

This one is also meh. Its just a mark that makes it so that the opponent can't perform Genjutsu of any sorts whatsoever. It only lasts for four turns though lol
Questions?

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Pros are that it weakens enemy techniques, cons are that it requires physical contact to pull off.

( Genjutsu Fūin ) - Illusion Skill Seal

No questions

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
( Fūinjutsu: Shiki Fūjin ) - Sealing Technique: Dead Demon Consuming Seal
Damage Points: N/A ( Death )
Description: The user, or his clone, makes nine handseals and then claps his hands. This summons the Shinigami, who appears behind the user and wraps its left arm with prayer beads. The soul of the user is visible, bound to the Shinigami. The Shinigami then extends its hand through the user's chest, grasping the opponent if he is within short range, and begins pulling out his soul. Once the Shinigami has grasped the opponent, he is completely immobile, although he can use weapons, summonings already existing, etcetera to try and kill the user before the technique completes. At the user's command, the Shinigami then performs the sealing, locking away the victim and the user's soul to battle for all eternity in the Shinigami's stomach.
Note: If used by the user himself, causes him to die.
Note: This technique can be used only a maximum of two times by clones, and once by the user himself.
Man, I wonder who'd allow themselves to get hit with this :rolleyes:. You make 9 handseals, and then cause a Death god to appear behind you have him reach his hand through your stomach and into the opponent. The second the hand hits the opponent, he becomes immobilized. Then, both the souls of you and your opponent are locked away forever.

( Fūinjutsu: Sanhō Fūin ) - Sealing Technique: Three Directions Seal
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user, and two shadow clones that must have already been created, array themselves into a triangle formation around the opponent. They then create a pyramidal barrier around them, trapping the opponent within. The barrier then explodes, sending the opponent high into the sky, badly injured.
Note: Can also be used by three clones.

Create two clones (again, I don't understand why it says 3 :|). Have the clones and yourself arrange in a triangle formation around the opponent. Create a triangular seal which would then detonate, sending him sky high.

Last edited:

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Fūinjutsu: Shiki Fūjin ) - Sealing Technique: Dead Demon Consuming Seal

Instead of doing it myself for obvious reasons, I make a single clone in my place. He performs the nine needed handseals, and instantly is surrounded by a sinister aura, the almost translucent demon unsheathes it's blade, prepared to sever the soul of anyone in it's way, until I ended the technique of course.

( Fūinjutsu: Sanhō Fūin ) - Sealing Technique: Three Directions Seal

Three clones that I made spontaneously arrange themselves in a triangular formation, all together they make a solid pyramid surrounding a grey hare, the prism explodes and it's mangled body is thrown in the air.

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Description: A special tag that utilizes the mark of confusion. When placed upon an opponent and using chakra it burns into the opponents skin. This chakra tag causes chakra to flow towards that particular area, causing a disruption within the flow of chakra as well as making it harder to control chakra(adds -10 chakra to any jutsu that the opponent will use for 4 turns).
Note: This jutsu can only be used twice in battle.
Give me pros/cons. It's self explanatory; it is just a tag that uses the same principles of the mark of confusion. When placed on an enemy, the chakra burns into the targets skin and disrupts the flow within chakra, which just makes chakra harder to control (-10 chakra per jutsu for 4 turns). It's kinda useless, TBH. z.z

Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: This is a sealing jutsu that is placed upon the users body, setting it to activate on the users death. It seals everything within a large, nearby, spherical into the users body.
Note: Can only be activated upon the users death.
Note: The placement of this seal must be stated on the user's biography.

Analyze dis for me pls

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obvious pro is the benefit for making chakra consumption by the opponent increase drastically. It can also be a pretty cool tech for close range fighting and if you can capture the opponent make it easier. However, the clear con is the person should mainly be stationary for this tag to be set which just doesn't occur. And even if you pull this tech off, the amount of chakra wasted isn't that drastic to be appreciated and game plan around.

This is rather simple, upon death, the seal will activate on the body releasing a dark sphere that seals everything of mid range radius. Moves quite fast but can easily be evaded if done right lol. Not much to go here tbvh