Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Kuchiyose: Raikō Kenka) - Summoning: Lightning Blade Creation
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A (-5 per tool/weapon)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a special "ninja tool summon" that allows the user to seal basic ninja tools, like shurikens, kunais, swords, etc into sealing marks placed on their clothes or their body. The ninja tools can be summoned in an instant just by touching the sealing "marks". The greatest advantage of this technique is that the time between taking out a ninja tool, taking the right stance and actually throwing it is greatly reduced and one can unleash a barrage of weapons with great speed in a small time window. Also when a weapon such as a Fūma Shuriken is summoned, the time needed to throw it can be further shortened by having prepared the weapon in fully extended form beforehand. Sasuke even shown that you can have the weapons connected to wires and linked to their sealing marks and used the technique in sealing marks he placed in his wrist bracers.
Note: Can summon up to 30 basic tools per sealing mark and can have up to 2 sealing marks.

This seems rather redundant since we have a similar tech and achieve the same effect by simply carrying weapons. The seal you touch on your wrist you can summon instantly these vast weapons and aim them at the opponent to harm em. Any questions?

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tbh I'm not even sure, but with its name, it does sound something Sasuke would use.

(Kyōkai Kekkai no Jutsu) - Boundary Barrier Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn remaining active)
Description: This is a detection type barrier which is simply a more advanced version of the (Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation technique and that can be used to surround an area and allows the user to monitor a certain area covering from the sky to underneath the ground creating a sphere. The user will create a tag with the 許可 (Kyoka) Kanji and place it on the ground, doing the confrontation hand seal afterwards to activate it. After the barrier is erected, the user, if inside it, will be able to detect any enemy inside it, even if he hiding his presence. After that, anyone who enters or leaves the barrier is instantly detected as well as anything that moves inside it. Techniques that mask the users presence are ineffective at avoiding detection as the barrier focuses on movement and displacement of matter, not solely on chakra detection. The barrier can also be moved according to the requirements of the user by moving the tag.
Note: Can only be used twice.

This jutsu is explained pretty well in the description. So just perform it for me by placing the tag and activating it with your chakra. A barrier will erupt and the effects will take place accordingly. This jutsu can stay active but does drain some chakra, but the benefits behind it is amazing. You really don't need sensory for the most part if you can activate this.

(Tajū Mugen Hōyō ) - Multiple Infinite Embraces
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30 (-100 to the target per turn, +100 to user per turn)
Description: This technique is a stronger version of Infinite Embraces and is used basically in the same manner. The user will do the Tiger → Dog → Horse → Dragon → Boar hand seals and slam his hands on the ground, creating a bigger barrier than the original technique but similar in its essence which drains the target's chakra but also pushes down on them making it much harder to break free. The massive pressure the technique puts on the target prevents the target from moving unless it has some sort of enhanced strength ability, making it very difficult to break free from it. Unable to move, the targets are also unable to mold chakra above A-Rank while having his chakra drained. The barrier can only be broken by A-Rank techniques or above or by attacking the user.

After performing a set of hand seals and slamming your hands on the ground you will create a barrier around the opponent. Immediately its effects takes place. The first is a obscene amount of pressure, pressing down on the opponent making it hard to move. The second is chakra absorption being taken place in the barrier, restricting the opponent to only being able to use A-Ranks. Funny enough that is the exact rank needed to destroy this barrier. This is technically a streaming technique, for you have to concentrate to absorb the chakra and take it in for yourself to replenish your chakra system. Very great technique you can use. I was going to use it on unconscious bodies laying around but with still some chakra present, reason being I can just absorb their chakra with more ease and less resistance. Essentially the best way to escape this is through jutsus that require no movement and are of course A-Rank. Omnidirectional stuff are preferable, but I'm sure if you can focus a powerful enough tech on one large area it would be enough to shatter it as well. Forcing the opponent off guard is also a good decision as well. Give me a simple combination where you can make the usage of this technique more effective.

( Hijutsu: Fūinjutsu Kai ) – Secret Technique: Sealing Release
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The user can use this technique to dispel sealing methods through channelling their chakra in direct contact with a seal.
Note: Can only dispel Sealing methods B rank and below.
Note: Requires extensive Fuuinjutsu training.

Pretty funny technique. Contact a seal of B-Rank and below and channel your chakra into it to disrupt and break the seal. No performance, pretty straightforward. Any questions?

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Kyōkai Kekkai no Jutsu) - Boundary Barrier Technique

I start by creating a tag and channeling Chakra into it. Once done, erupt a spherical barrier that ranges from the sky to deep inside the earth. The barrier allows me to sense everything that moved in is domain. I pick up the tag and put it inside my pocket.

(Tajū Mugen Hōyō ) - Multiple Infinite Embraces

For better results, I'd say we need to use it with an ally or a clone. You know, keep the target busy and form a barrier.
Another method is to place the target in an illusion A rank. And quickly erect a barrier. You know you need S rank elemental surge to break out of the gen. Buwahahahahahaha.
You can also use this after the user has used some S/F ranked jutsu and they have restrictions like no techniques A rank or above next turn.

( Hijutsu: Fūinjutsu Kai ) – Secret Technique: Sealing Release
No questions.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Fūinjutsu: Seikatsu Kekkai ) – Sealing Technique: Living Barrier
Chakra cost: 30 (-15 per turn active)
Description: The user takes out two bladed objects and crosses them. This creates a seal that seals away 50% of the chakra of any opponents within short-range of the user, allowing them to use only upto A-rank techniques.
Note: Sealing Method lasts 2 turns maximum.
Note: If the opponent moves out of short range, he regains his original abilities

More localized. When someone is in short range, cross your two bladed objects together to make an "x" formation and absorb the chakra of the opponent. Apparently by 50% <_< quite a lot but ay it says so. Also restricts the opponent to A-Rank usage only. This is a streaming technique. Just perform it on my clone.

( Keiyaku Fūin ) – Contract Seal
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The user, after having obtained some of the opponent's blood, touches a summoning that the opponent is controlling, causing a kanji formula to generate which forces the summoner to lose control of that summon. The summon does not fight for the user, but instead disappears back to its summon realm.
Note: Can only be used twice.

Simple technique, however way you can get some blood of the opponent, touch their summoning which will create a seal and revert em back to their original area. Any question?

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Fūinjutsu: Seikatsu Kekkai ) – Sealing Technique: Living Barrier

I take out my two blades and cross them together as your clone comes in range. This reduces his capability to use jutsus A rank and above.

( Keiyaku Fūin ) – Contract Seal

Yeah, I'd rather kill it.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Suji Haji Fūin ) - Muscle Restriction Seal
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilized by taking a tag that bears the symbol for "Restrict". When placed upon the opponent it generates an electrical current that is not physically harmful. However this flows through the nervous system and restricts the movement of muscles. This slows down the opponent and prevents him from using A-rank Tai and above for three turns.

You place a seal on the opponent which generates an electrical current that disables their CNS and bodily movement. Their speed is lowered and taijutsu ability harmed. This could be cool when fighting taijutsu against an opponent. Any questions?

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I won't explain this tech much cause the description does that quite well already.

( Shishienjin ) - Four Violet Flames Battle Encampment
Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn to sustain)
Damage Points: N/A ( 60 if the opponent makes physical contact with the barrier )
Description: This technique requires four people or clones to use. The people must be standing forming a square, they will then make the snake handseal and clasp their hands. A barrier forms around them on all sides, stopping anyone from outside from coming into the square. If they touch the walls, they will be burnt by violet flames. The casters can add a secondary barrier outside to prevent them from being attacked by enemies on the outside of the square; although by doing so, they are unable to attack as well. Each barrier can sustain any A-Rank technique.
Note: Requires 4 ninjas or 4 clones to use.

The main usage is essentially to create a powerful barrier to prevent escape from the opponent, the second layer is more of a defense. Now this is simplistic cause we have plenty of trap based barriers and you can break this with a high rank elemental technique. In all honesty I don't recommend this much, using all four clones for a basic barrier trap isn't that smart to me, but regardless, its usage is straight forward. You also restricted, I guess its obvious that I don't like this tech.

I want you to perform this technique on my clone, my clone will touch the barrier, if done right it should burn him and force him to poof away.

(Shisekiyōjin) Four Red Yang Formation
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 70 (-20 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description:
A powerful barrier formation noted to only be usable by those of Kage Level, whereby four shinobi, standing in a square formation, erect a large barrier that is red in colour. It was stated to be several times stronger than the Four Violet Flames Formation, and is highly malleable. When assaulted by a Tailed Beast Ball from the Ten-Tails, the barrier simply distorted its shape, forcing the brunt of the attack upwards while it was left completely intact. Its users can create openings within the barrier to allow passage. The barrier is apparently very chakra-taxing since at least two of its users are limited in the usage of other techniques, such as clone techniques, while maintaining the barrier at the same time. Despite this, the users can still perform techniques and hand seals while sustaining the barrier. The barrier itself is strong enough to resist any S-Rank technique known and, despite being opened on top, is very high and hard to escape from. Alternatively, high ranked ninjas can use this technique by using clones. In this case, only Sage rank ninjas have the necessary chakra reserves to produce the technique.
Note: Can only be used by either 4 Kage ranked Ninjas or, if the user is Sage rank, through the usage of clones.
Note: While sustaining it, the users cannot mold chakra above A-Rank and can only use one additional technique per turn
Note: Usable twice per battle

This is just an OP version of the previous tech, explained well enough. So give me any questions you might have for this.

(Fuuinjutsu: Haisui Chakura) Sealing Arts: Chakra Draining Seal
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra: 40 (drains 100 chakra per turn)
Description:
This is a simple seal where the user does 2 simple handseals and slams his ground on a surface. Upon that surface, a 2 meter diameter sealing formula circle of kanjis and markings spreads, activating the technique. Any enemy that makes contact with the formula becomes unable to mold chakra as the sealing technique drains his chakra and his stamina. If the enemy manages to escape the seal, he will recover use of his chakra.
Note: Usable twice per battle.

A technique that works amazingly well and is effective if you can pull it off. However, huge disadvantages to this is you have to be short range, at least, this is how the technique was shown in use.
You must be registered for see images
It is a very specific technique and easy to counter since their is no "real" restraints from the seal, unless you make one with another jutsu. Usually used on someone already incapacitated. Any questions?

(Juinjutsu: Hayaguchikotoba Shīru) Cursed Seal Technique: Tongue Twister Seal
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra: 40
Description:
This Cursed Seal was the one given to all members of the ANBU subgroup Root by Danzō Shimura, to ensure no information about Danzō or the organization could fall into the wrong hands. After Danzō died, the seals disappeared from all the Root members. When the wearer of this Cursed Seal speaks about anything incriminating related to Danzō or Root, their entire body will be paralysed, taking away their ability to speak or move. In the place it is applied, it takes the shape of three solid lines and two broken lines. The seal can also be applied during combat, and can secretly be placed on the opponent's body upon momentary physical contact. When the user activates it, the curse seal's marks spread around the opponent's body, paralysing them. However, one can break free from the seal with a strong enough release of chakra.
Note: Usable twice

Great tech for village usage. I won't make you do any combo examples with taijutsu for this tech, since you are a tai master you would probably have a 100 different ways of accomplishing it. Any questions?

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You seriously want me to perform this useless tech? >_>

( Shishienjin ) - Four Violet Flames Battle Encampment
I start by creating 3 clones who run around your clone and gather around him, such that he is in the center. Then we perform some hand seals and erupt a barrier around him.

(Shisekiyōjin) Four Red Yang Formation
None.

(Fuuinjutsu: Haisui Chakura) Sealing Arts: Chakra Draining Seal
Cool Technique, but none.

In the anime, this technique wasn't supposed to paralyze anyone, was it?

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In the anime, this technique wasn't supposed to paralyze anyone, was it?
The seal can also be applied during combat, and can secretly be placed on the opponent's body upon momentary physical contact. When the user activates it, the curse seal's marks spread around the opponent's body, paralysing them
Excerpt from the technique to answer that question.

( Ura Shishō Fūinjutsu ) - Reverse Four Symbols Sealing Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: This is a sealing jutsu that is placed upon the users body, setting it to activate on the users death. It seals everything within a large, nearby, spherical into the users body.
Note: Can only be activated upon the users death.
Note: The placement of this seal must be stated on the user's biography.

A jutsu placed on your bio. If I recall, Danzo was the first person to be seen using this specifically against Sasuke. Upon the users death, the seal will self activate creating a large black dome that seals everything within its touch and notable range. Now, there is a small time frame of being able to avoid this technique if used on you, specifically a black, ink-like substance will ooze out of the seal signifying its beginning. Then the sphere will expand. I won't have you perform it, just tell me possible solutions you might have in preventing this technique from harming you when it is activated?

( Chakra Taisan Fūin ) - Chakra Confusion Seal
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: A special tag that utilizes the mark of confusion. When placed upon an opponent and using chakra it burns into the opponents skin. This chakra tag causes chakra to flow towards that particular area, causing a disruption within the flow of chakra as well as making it harder to control chakra(adds -10 chakra to any jutsu that the opponent will use for 4 turns).
Note: This jutsu can only be used twice in battle.

I won't explain this vastly. Burn marks and chakra disruption is usually the result of this techniques full completion. The chakra drain is quite low, but it can still be useful. Any questions?

( Genjutsu Fūin ) - Illusion Skill Seal
Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilizing the illusion mark. When placed upon an opponent it fully incapacitates their ability to utilize any sort of genjutsu for four turns.
Note: This seal can be used only once per battle.

Again this is very simple, prevents someone from using genjutsu when placed on them. Any questions?

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Ura Shishō Fūinjutsu ) - Reverse Four Symbols Sealing Technique
This isn't an instant jutsu. If you use any speed related technique, I am sure you can avoid it. Sasuke simply jumped back to avoid the attack.

( Chakra Taisan Fūin ) - Chakra Confusion Seal
None. Not gonna use it anyways.

( Genjutsu Fūin ) - Illusion Skill Seal
None.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Fūinjutsu: Shiki Fūjin ) - Sealing Technique: Dead Demon Consuming Seal
Damage Points: N/A ( Death )
Description: The user, or his clone, makes nine handseals and then claps his hands. This summons the Shinigami, who appears behind the user and wraps its left arm with prayer beads. The soul of the user is visible, bound to the Shinigami. The Shinigami then extends its hand through the user's chest, grasping the opponent if he is within short range, and begins pulling out his soul. Once the Shinigami has grasped the opponent, he is completely immobile, although he can use weapons, summonings already existing, etcetera to try and kill the user before the technique completes. At the user's command, the Shinigami then performs the sealing, locking away the victim and the user's soul to battle for all eternity in the Shinigami's stomach.
Note: If used by the user himself, causes him to die.
Note: This technique can be used only a maximum of two times by clones, and once by the user himself.

Alright so I'm sure you know this. Probably the most famous of all the fuin techniques, showcased by Minato in how he locked the Kyuubi in Naruto. Just showcases the raw power of this technique. Despite its amazement, funny enough, this is quite a straightforward technique in it of itself and is very tough to pull off, despite that, I want you to make a clone and perform the technique accordingly as the description entails you to. We won't go further then that.

( Fūinjutsu: Sanhō Fūin ) - Sealing Technique: Three Directions Seal
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user, and two shadow clones that must have already been created, array themselves into a triangle formation around the opponent. They then create a pyramidal barrier around them, trapping the opponent within. The barrier then explodes, sending the opponent high into the sky, badly injured.
Note: Can also be used by three clones.

Very simple but powerful technique. Create some clones and position them in a triangle formation. You will then create a barrier shaped as a pyramid trapping the opponent, shortly after, you will have the barrier explode and send the opponent high and away. Simple tech, any questions?

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Fūinjutsu: Shiki Fūjin ) - Sealing Technique: Dead Demon Consuming Seal

This should've been limited to Minato Saru and Uzumakis tbvh.

I start by creating a clone who makes nine handseals and then claps his hands. This summons the Shinigami, who appears behind the clone and wraps its left arm with prayer beads. The Shinigami then extends its hand through the clone's chest, grasping your clone and begins pulling out his soul. Once the Shinigami has grasped him, your clone is left completely immobile.

( Fūinjutsu: Sanhō Fūin ) - Sealing Technique: Three Directions Seal
No questions.

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Musekiyōjin) Six Red Yang Formation
Range: Long
Chakra: 100 (-30 per turn)
Description:
A stronger, more immense version of (Shisekiyōjin) Four Red Yang Formation, this is a powerful six-point barrier which can be erected to trap whatever confined within the six points similar to its parent technique. Like its parent technique, it requires immense amounts of chakra and requires even more skill to be able to use. When Obito Uchiha used this technique, he used six chakra receivers as the defining points of the barrier and then, channelling his chakra through them, was able to erect it. However, its possible to use the technique with 6 Kage rank ninjas or trough the use of the Massive Shadow Clone technique, albeit with its dangers. Like its smaller counterpart, the barrier is highly malleable, allowing the brunt of four Tailed Beast Balls to go upwards without being destroyed in the process. The barrier is impossible to overpower or destroy by force and to escape one needs to possess Space Time techniques or to be able to fly high enough to exit through the top (which is high enough to dwarf any being seen so far in the manga). However, if only one point of the barrier is negated, destroyed or disturbed, the barrier will disperse.
Note: Can only be successfully used once
Note: Obito Uchiha bios which have become the Jinchuriki of the Ten Tails can use this technique through the use of Chakra Transmitting Rods which will enable them to trigger the barrier, sustain it remotely and still be able to use other techniques at the same time.

So there is a lot to take in for this technique so I will break it down in three ways: its performance, pros, and cons.

Performance wise, you will need at least six kage ranked ninjas (or as explained if you have an Obito bio with Jin mode you can use the chakra rod receptors, but that is highly situational- the bio itself that is), this can be done by six individual allies, a large shadow clone jutsu (kinjutsu technique) or if you can get your math right, be able to have at least 6 kage ranked "people" and use the regular clone technique. So if you have another ally with you for example, you can summon 3 clones including yourself, and your one other ally can summon one more clone, that will complete the six kage requirement. Anything of that nature will work just fine. Now continuing, you will set everybody up in specific positions, six positions to create this barrier. Channeling your chakra and focus, all six of the chakra will intertwine, colliding to work together and from this point the shape manipulation will occur and you all will erect a large barrier at the same time, working your chakra together in coherent fashion. Thus the jutsu will be in full completion. Because this jutsu is connected to each users chakra system and constantly draining it each turn, it is considered a streaming technique.

This technique is extremely durable, some of the mightiest of creatures were unable to penetrate this barrier and escape is damn near impossible due to its sheer size and strength. That for the most part is its strongest attribute. If you can pull this off you will likely be placed in a position of immense power. If you can combine this will with other traps you leave the opponent in a certain death scenario.

Now some issues this technique has is of course the immense body count that is needed to fully complete this technique and its quite easy to tell when a potential threat of 6 people might inflict on the opponent, so pulling it off will be really tough. The chakra needed to complete this technique and the amount drained each turn will also take a toll on the body especially if there is no certain death scenario, this technique becomes nothing more then a prison if you have no plan to kill the opponent thus making it even harder to properly use. Also, its size can also be a problem if you accidentally catch an ally inside of there, be wary of the surroundings. Lastly, the most important part is if you are ever trapped in this technique, only way to really break out of it is using a single powerful attack in one particular spot to make the barrier disperse. F-Ranks, techniques with raised power, etc are likely your best shot. Evasion is difficult due to how fast it erects and unless you have S/T won't work well.

That is for the most part my explanation for it. I won't have you explain a counter cause in most cases it is obvious, and performance it is obvious as well. Tell me how you might be able to pull this technique off more efficiently? Eliminating a threat for a person leaving the barrier, and creating a certain death scenario?

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OMG I didn't see your post >_>

Anyway...

Tell me how you might be able to pull this technique off more efficiently?
Well, honestly I don't see myself using this technique cuz there is rarely any chance that you go for a tag team matches. And creating 3 clones each and all those procedures? We have way better customs at our disposal.