Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
Fuuinjutsu seals and unseals objects, chakra, weapons, and even people. Within other objects. It can also be used to restrict movement or unseal objects either from within something or someone. The target, like a Kunai, the medium or vessel in which you will seal the target. That would be a scroll. The binding on the seal would be a formula of Kanji spread across the vessel (scroll) containing the Kunai inside. Chakra to produce and maintain the seal stabilized, letting the Kunai rest inside until the Key is pulled to open and release the Kunai from the scroll.

That's essentially the process of Fuuinjutsu.

Last edited:

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There, he started already!

Fuuin is a ninja technique that allows a person to seal chakra within a container. This container could be a simple paper, your own body, or
an object in general among various other things. Not just that, Fuuin allows you to create chakra barrier that can suck chakra or protect the user from outside interference.

Reactions: Akuma

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Fuuinjutsu is quite simply storage. However, utilising the properties of Fuuinjutsu, you are able to seal people, places, chakra, and even intangible elements like fire and lightning. These objects are then sealed within an object that we commonly refer to as a 'vessel'.
Using Fuuinjutsu, we are able, to some extent, violate fundamental laws which govern the physical plane of existence. For instance, when an object is sealed it does not really exist in the same space as other objects. It is sort of stuck into its own space, and since we've never experienced what it looks like inside a seal we can only theorize. However, when Naruto visited Kurama we did get a glimpse of the inside of a seal. Using Fuuin, you can literally expand the personal space of an object in order to accommodate multiple objects.
A seal itself is like a dish with 6 main ingredients that come together to form it. The main object which is being sealed, the vessel it is sealed in, a trigger which initiates the seal, the object used to bind the target, chakra used to fuel the seal, and finally a key to release the seal. It sounds more complex than it really is. In practice, most of these are relatively simple.
Then, we move onto practical applications of seals. By sealing weapons, they can be more easily and quickly accessed during battle. For example, it'd be simpler to tap my wrist to summon a sword, than to draw it from my side. This can add an element of surprise to your battles, making it difficult for someone to react. You can also seal bodies, for easy storage after killing an opponent. You can seal incoming techniques, you can seal explosions and release them as the opponent nears, you can seal skills of the opponent, his chakra, limbs, etc. The possibilities are almost endless.

Questions?

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
(Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short- Mid
Chakra cost: 20 (- 10 per turn to keep active)
Damage points: N/A
Description: After clapping ones hands, this technique creates a spherical detection barrier above ground with the user at the center. At the user's command, the detection barrier can expand, grasping everything in the battle field. The user is able to detect anything that moves inside the barrier space with his or her own "sense".

Ok, first jutsu. Simply perform the jutsu and ask any questions you might have. Clap your hands and focus your chakra into the form of a sphere which slowly expands outwards up to mid range. The jutsu has a ten meter radius, but a 20 meter diameter but is still mid ranged if that makes sense.

(Kekkai Houjin) - Barrier Method Battle Array
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: Kekkai Houjin is a high-level Fuuinjutsu trap technique. An array of explosive markers is jointly placed around the boundary of an area. If any opponent walks through the boundary, the seals will activate and explode.

Place a series of four exploding tags in a square formation around a specific area. Focus your chakra into this boundary, and have the exploding tags trigger through the motion of an opponent. The jutsu requires some prep, but it pretty much becomes a landmine type Jutsu.

(Kekkai Kireme no Jutsu) - Barrier Shatter Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user will insert their chakra into a active barrier to then interfere with the source and cancel the barrier shattering its shell.
Note: Must make direct contact and only works with up to B rank barriers.

So focus your chakra and make physical contact with the seal (be careful with this as you don't want to directly touch a lot of these seals). Use your chakra to act as a 'key' of sorts and try to break down the seal itself. It's the equivalent of kicking down a door instead of picking the lock.

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
This may just be me, because I never cared about Fuuin nor did I like it. But these techs already look pretty darn good. I get the feeling I might be a potential Fuuin freak.

Also, Flash, let's catch up to the Kids of the Block (N/R/J)

(Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation - I clap both hands together and release my chakra around me, materializing it in the shape of a very distinguished barrier around my person. Once this state has been put under control and i've gained rule over it, I use more chakra to expand it's range, 15 meters around me. Effectively applying the effects of the technique. The barrier is not visible but I can vividly feel anything that moves inside it, as if it was an extension of my own body.

(Kekkai Houjin) - Barrier Method Battle Array - I throw up four explosive paper tags into the air, then use a few wind currents to rapidly lay the tags on the ground six meters away from me. Scattered around me in a square formation. I make sure to use the appropriate chakra on all four, spread equally and generously on the seals to form a pattern that links them all together. I then create a Bunshin and have it leap right into the action, exploding.

(Kekkai Kireme no Jutsu) - Barrier Shatter Technique - I place my palm against the barrier and release an explosive amount of chakra into the seal after gathering and expelling the required amount, hijacking it's network and severing the link that held it together to effectively break the barrier. Causing it to fade apart slowly around me.

Reactions: The_Empire

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Meh. They're a lame group. Maybe we should fight once our training is done. Our group Vs Them.

(Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation

I clap my hands together to release my chakra outwards in a spherical area, mid-range around me. Once the barrier is erected, I sense everyone standing inside this barrier.

-Invisible Barrier, yes?
-Can I sense Obito when he is inside the barrier, but his body is in another dimension? I guess no?

(Kekkai Houjin) - Barrier Method Battle Array

I quickly start by spinning at high speeds, releasing 4 kunais with explosive tags that launch in different directions. As soon as they're in place, I channel my chakra into the tags. As soon as my clone passes by them, they trigger the explosion that destroys my clone.

(Kekkai Kireme no Jutsu) - Barrier Shatter Technique

As soon as the barrier is erected, I place my hand across this barrier and channel my chakra into it. Then using my chakra as a "key", I unlock the barrier, as it slowly fades away.

-Why mid range?​

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
It's visible
I'm not an expert in Obito's jutsu, but I'd say no.
I'm assuming it was just a typo.

(Fusen no Kekkai) Tag Barrier
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Description: The user will take a tag marked with the kanjis 障害 (Shōgai) and either place it on a weapon (like wrapped around a kunai's handle) or on a surface (like the ground). Upon doing so, a defensive spherical barrier is erected around the tag as a seal. The barrier can be used to defend against up to B-Rank ninjutsu but also be used to contain an enemy inside if feasible.

Apply a sealing tag to your shuriken which would then expand and form a barrier around your shuriken or kunai. Each individual barrier should be able to defend against equally ranked ninjutsu techniques.

(Mugen Hōyō) - Infinate Embrace
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 20 (-50 per turn to the target, +30 to user)
Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and generates a special barrier that surrounds the target forming a "cuboid" construct of pink chakra which begins draining the chakra of the target caught inside. This technique can be used in conjunction with shadow rope technique or other restrictive techniques to further hinder the target. Once caught inside it, the target cannot mold chakra above S-rank and the barrier itself can only be broken by B-Rank techniques or by attacking the user of the technique.

Slam your hands on the ground, and form a powerful pink barrier of chakra. The seal begins to drain the chakra of the target. However, he can still move so it is relatively easy to escape, as long as you use a Jutsu over A rank you'd have to drop the seal in order to defend.

(Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique
Range: N/A
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.

Take two scrolls or more, and distribute them to comrades or friends. Each should have a special sealing formula which connects them together. To activate the seal, create a sequence of handseals only you and your comrades know. You are then able to freely communicate through writing. I'm sure you'll use this creatively in NW z.z

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
I place a sealing tag over a shuriken which then by using chakra would expand and form a barrier around the projectile with further chakra manipulation. The barrier would result in a powerful defense for the shuriken, allowing it to defend from B ranked attacks and other basic attacks. I then launch it at my teacher in hopes of killing him.

I slam both hands on the ground, and form a powerful pink barrier of chakra after infusing it in the shape of a seal. The seal begins to drain the chakra of the target, it being a Bunshin I made resembling my teacher. However before he runs out of fuel the Bunshin escapes the barrier and disperses. I cancel the barrier afterwards.

I pull out three scrolls and distribute them to two Bunshin I make with a single handseal. Each of the scrolls has a special sealing formula which connects them together. To activate the seal, both I and the two Bunshin being forming a chain of seals known only to us three. Once done, we write shit about Noni, Joker and RikerSlade being freaking noobs who ran past us in training, clone number two blames it on Vex, but C3 says we should hijack their training. The convo goes on for hours as we await further techniques.

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

(Fusen no Kekkai) Tag Barrier

As I hold the kunai in my hand, I apply a seal on its body, which expands to form a barrier around the kunai. I throw the kunai at a nearby rock structure to see if it works.

-Barrier can be of my choice? Like a barrier in the shape of a kunai that can deal piercing damage while protecting stuff inside it?

(Mugen Hōyō) - Infinate Embrace

I quickly slam my hands to the ground and raise a cuboid barrier that surrounds my clone. Then I simply watch as his chakra gets sucked and gets transfered into me.

(Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique

I take out 3 special scrolls and give 2 of them to my clones. These scrolls are pre-prepared, which have a special sealing formula which connects them together. Once we are far away from each other, we use certain seals to communicate with each other using these scrolls.

- Does everyone need to know Fuuin to use this?

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
or on a surface (like the ground). Upon doing so, a defensive spherical barrier
Spherical lol
No need for Fuuin, but they need to have the key.

( Fūin Fuda ) – Sealing Tag
Description: A basic sealing technique where the user places one or more tags either directly on a target or on a technique which is restraining it. As its placed, a sealing formula spreads around the technique or the target, sealing it. This technique has been seen used with Sand ninjutsu, Earth, Water, Wood, Cloth Ninjutsu, etc but basically any technique in which you can apply the tags can be used. In the case of expert ninjas, the tags might even be incorporated into the restraining technique, with no need to actually manually place the tag or tags. Additionally, less experienced ninjas can find that throwing one or more kunais with the sealing tags attached at the technique which will trigger the same effect when the kunais stick on the technique. This prevents the target from moving, molding chakra or even being summoned.
Note: The seal takes a while to form, so most opponents can either counter the restraining technique (thus preventing the sealing formula of taking effect) or rip off the tags from themselves negating its effects entirely. If the target, however, fails to counter the restraining technique or is counter to it fails or if he doesn't remove the tags in his next move, then the seal will fully be placed and the target unable to release himself.
Note: This technique is specially designed to be used on summons and Edo Tensei Summons but will work on any opponent except Jinchurikiis.
Ok, so this Jutsu allows you to seal people, summons, or Edo Tensei'd people. You place a seal on the target (or on a technique restraining the target, like if you used wood pillars to prevent movement put them on the wood pillars). As you grow more experienced, you'll be able to incorporate the seal into your Jutsu with no need to manually place the seal.

( Chakra Haisui Fūin no Jutsu ) – Chakra Suppression Seal Technique
Description: The user places this seal on the forehead of a Jinchuuriki influenced by the powers of a Bijuu, to forcibly cause the Bijuu's powers to recede. The Jinchuuriki becomes exhausted after this happens.
Note: This can only restrict Jinchuuriki in their Incomplete form, not when they completely transform into the Bijuu.

Simple enough jutsu, in case you are ever fighting a Jinchuriki. When he is in his incomplete form, simply apply the seal to his forehead, and forcefully with draw the Bijuu chakra. This will cause the Jinchuriki to revert to their normal human form.

( Han'you Fūin ) - Generic Sealing Technique
Type: Supplementary , Defensive
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

This Jutsu is nice because you can mention in your body that you have this type of seal. You can store a variety of weapons as Tattoos. This isn't even limited to weapons, like for example I require a soccer ball for my CFS. I don't wanna carry that on me. With the tap of a finger, you can release the seal, and summon the object.

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Fūin Fuda ) – Sealing Tag

I start by placing a seal my kunai before throwing it at a dummy encased in wood pillars. As the kunai pierces the pillars, the seal spreads across them, binding everything that is inside the pillars, under its influence.

Do we have something to capture the jinchuriki?

( Chakra Haisui Fūin no Jutsu ) – Chakra Suppression Seal Technique

I take out the seal printed on paper and run towards the jinchuriki. As I get close to him, I jump and swiftly place the seal on his forehead and let the seal draw the bijuu chakra into itself.

( Han'you Fūin ) - Generic Sealing Technique

Nothing special to perform here. Basically, its good for guys like you who have over 100 CFSs xD

Noni

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Fūin Wana Bakuhatsu ) – Sealing Trap Explosion
Type: Offensive, Defensive
Damage points: 40
Description: The user places a seal on a chosen location which when an enemy target draws closer to the seal it will release itself in activation to the enemy’s chakra and cause an explosion.

I shouldn't need to explain this much. You place a seal on it and upon someone coming close to it it will explode. There is many tactical usages like traps and defensive mechanisms.The explosion is rather moderate and should be enough to engulf an individual. Perform this by placing a trap on the floor and have a clone walk to it, if done right, an explosion should occur.

( Shikoku Mujin ) - Four Black Fog Battle Formation
Range: Close
Damage Points: N/A
Description: When the opponent is trapped inside a container of some sort, the user places five sealing tags, on each side of the container forming a rough pentagon shape. The opponent is then locked in suspended animation for one turn.
Note: If the opponent escapes the container or shatters it before all the tags are placed, he avoids the technique fully.

Eh I don't really like this because it is so specific. If you ever catch an opponent stuck in a container you can place five sealing tags which create a shape around it locking them in place, in an animation. The opponent can easily escape this of course. Any questions?

( Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/Rai Houin ) - Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing Method
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user takes out a scroll, and writes the name of the element they wish to seal in it. They then make four handseals, and a vapour comes out of the scroll, envelops the technique they wish to seal and seals it back into the scroll.
Note: This technique can only seal one technique up to S-rank per usage
Note: This technique may be used only thrice.

*sends a lightning spear your way*
Quickly take out a scroll, inject your chakra in the scroll and create a seal that has the name of the element you must seal (in this case lightning) the scroll should activate, after doing four hand seals, and effectively seal the element inside of it and preventing you from being further harmed. Vapor should come out the scroll to signify its activation.

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Fūin Wana Bakuhatsu ) – Sealing Trap Explosion

I start by placing a seal tag on the door and walk away from it. Then I create a clone, and make him go towards it. And BAAAAM the seal goes off.

( Shikoku Mujin ) - Four Black Fog Battle Formation

Pretty difficult to convince anyone to sit in a contained xD

( Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/Rai Houin ) - Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing Method

As I see you create the spear, I take out the scroll and write "lightning" on it, and blaze through 4 quick handseals, before channeling my chakra into it. A vapor comes out, before the lightning engulfs the the lightning spear into itself.