Ilah

Kin
18💸
Kumi
2,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao chill.

Scorch is a AE that's a combination of Wind and Fire that allows you to form fiery energy usually in the shape of suns. It's heated enough to remove moisture from people or even water based techniques. You can also form it in heat waves i.e. It's weak to earth as it can't dehydrate it. It also can't do that to Lightning. It's strong against Wind cause it will just make it hotter and water cause he dehydrates it.

Ilah

Kin
18💸
Kumi
2,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know? The only that comes to mind is that different forms Scotch can take on NB as opposed to the canon usage which just takes the forms of suns as I said in my previous post. Also in canon Water> Scorch in terms of S/W but on NB it's the opposite.

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
I don't know? The only that comes to mind is that different forms Scotch can take on NB as opposed to the canon usage which just takes the forms of suns as I said in my previous post. Also in canon Water> Scorch in terms of S/W but on NB it's the opposite.
The main difference is that NB scorch is significantly less lethal than what was shown in the anime. It can burn yes but it only slightly dehydrates the opponent, weakening them overall. Rather than turning them into a dried up mummy husk thing, so its not an instant kill which is fair enough i suppose. If you have no further questions we can move on, try to focus your wind and fire chakra to form some scorch.

Ilah

Kin
18💸
Kumi
2,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cleopatra would begin to gather a small amount of chakra into her palm, namely those of her Fuuton and Katon natures. The chakra through shape manipulation would take the form of a small sun of flames in her hand. "Like this?" she asked curiously.

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
Good job.

(Shakuton: Shaku Jutsu) Scorch Release: Scorch Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The user will use their scorch chakra to create orbs, walls, blast, waves, etc. of scorch to either attack or defend oneself.

Now try to produce significantly more Scorch, form a wall in front of yourself.

Give me a basic advantages & disadvantages of the techniques we go through from now as well.

Ilah

Kin
18💸
Kumi
2,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Listening to her sensei, Cleopatra would once again begin to knead her Shakuton chakra through out her body, and expels outwards into a flaming wall of bright red energy. She was starting to gain a hang of it, though she would continue on to answer the questions.

Hmm...you see, this technique can be useful to stop linear moving enemies and due to having no hand seals needed it makes even better. Only disadvantage is that it doesn't cover a 360 degree radius and is rather weak...

Houdinii

Elite
Kin
738💸
Kumi
4,046💴
Trait Points
33⚔️
Awards
Nice

(Shakuton: Sukōchi kabe) Scorch Release: Scorch Wall
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A (40 if used offensively)
Description: The user will gather their scorch chakra and create a wall of scorch before them, standing eight meters tall and five meters wide. The user can than use this wall as a means of protection or send the wall towards an opponent, knocking them backwards and causing burns.

Now create several orbs of scorch around yourself, these orbs can be used both offensively and defensively. Use them to attack a tree or something.