KSM

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys, I was having a look at wallpapers of when Hashirama Senju vsed Madara Uchiha and i saw the one that Hashirama had a scroll in his hands with the Senju emblem on it so I was wondering that it could be a source of power...like the latest manga how a Sharingan unlocks Rinnegan which equals to great power so my point is...Can that scroll actually be some sort of STRONG power for example the sharingan/Rinnegan or so? So tell me what you think...and hey Im like you guys I don't know, just guessing so don't blame me ::)

I put the link of the photo below ;)

You must be registered for see images

KSM

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well the colours are but not the picture...because i searched it up through manga by manga...but im not sure :/

Hammy120290

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is part of the manga. Remember Hashiramas wife was an Uzumaki who were renown for longevity and their sealing techniques.

Kushina taught Minato

So it is likely Hashirama was an expert in fuuinjutsu and the only reason he won was thanks to his uzumaki wifes training.

KSM

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was in the manga!
Scroll probably the one Naruto stole in the first episode/chapter
Yah you might be right, its proberly the one that taught him kage bunshin

It is part of the manga. Remember Hashiramas wife was an Uzumaki who were renown for longevity and their sealing techniques.

Kushina taught Minato

So it is likely Hashirama was an expert in fuuinjutsu and the only reason he won was thanks to his uzumaki wifes training.
Hmm yes, good thinking, well we need to know more about Hashirama and that if hes wife actually taught him anything but we have to wait or should I say hope to see kishi reveals such things

Hammy120290

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
Also just noticed on the scroll these bits:

-
-
-
-
-

There are seven of them....do we think to combat the 9 tails Hashirama used 7 tailed beasts to fight him?

It is a possibility we have seen how strong Madara is and Hashirama although he is strong do we think he could SOLO contend against Madara + ninetails.

So having a scroll with 7 tailed beast sealed inside is a possibilty as he was said to use them in treaties of peace.

Imagine that fight lmao Madara + Kyuubi vs Hashirama + 7 tails, 6 tails, 5 tails, 4 tails, 3 tails, 2 tails & 1 tail

Hammy120290

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think it will be the scroll Naruto had as that was dark in color not white. Not saying this is white as it was colored but it would appear dark like Narutos scroll in B&W.

Also Naruto said he learned the 1st jutsu in the scroll. This scroll looks like it's for either summoning or fuuinjutsu.

KSM

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think it will be the scroll Naruto had as that was dark in color not white. Not saying this is white as it was colored but it would appear dark like Narutos scroll in B&W.

Also Naruto said he learned the 1st jutsu in the scroll. This scroll looks like it's for either summoning or fuuinjutsu.
Yah thats what i was thinking aswell ;)

Also just noticed on the scroll these bits:

-
-
-
-
-

There are seven of them....do we think to combat the 9 tails Hashirama used 7 tailed beasts to fight him?

It is a possibility we have seen how strong Madara is and Hashirama although he is strong do we think he could SOLO contend against Madara + ninetails.

So having a scroll with 7 tailed beast sealed inside is a possibilty as he was said to use them in treaties of peace.

Imagine that fight lmao Madara + Kyuubi vs Hashirama + 7 tails, 6 tails, 5 tails, 4 tails, 3 tails, 2 tails & 1 tail
Yah all these can be possibilities because it was stated sometime ago that hashirama controlled tails like pets.