Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol if that's a serious offer, you must wait until Vision hammers his knowledge into me. Apparently Yonis thinks I'll love genjutsu after training lol
It's semi sorta serious idk yet.

great... no questions?
Just one, it says the next genjutsu can't be above B-rank. What about the technique after that?

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's semi sorta serious idk yet.

Just one, it says the next genjutsu can't be above B-rank. What about the technique after that?
thats a type and everyone likes to point that out... i serously need to update it. After the technique you can't use a rank or higher then it's okay afterwards

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Genjutsu: Sharingan Sorazorashii | Illusionary Technique: False Sharingan
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will perform a single hand seal Tiger and will disrupt the opponents chakra within their brain. By doing so casting an illusion that the user shows mangekyou sharingan in their eyes. The real effects set into the opponent, the chakra that is disrupting the flow of the opponent will send a subliminal message to the opponent that they are moving at half the speed of their base speed. Thus, moving slower than they normally would. Which effects all movements of the opponent, to include his reaction speed. The mangekyou sharingan is for distraction purposes only and doesn’t carry any abilities of the real mangejyou sharingan. This genjutsu does not effect any jutsu’s that the opponents use’s. The speed of the jutsu’s that they might use is still the same and will not appear any different when used normal. Only effects the physical speed of the opponent to include his reaction speed.

Note: Able to use twice per battle
Note: Last 3 turns
Note: No S rank genjutsu before and after the use of this genjutsu
Note: The user will not have the abilities of any sharingan techniques or it's abilities to precieve motion.
Note: Any jutsu used by the opponent other than Taijutsu and Kenjutsu techniques that doesn't involves any kind of elemental ninjutsu will not have effect on it's speed of travel. Only the time it takes to perform each jutsu would be effected as it would need physical requirements of movement.

Best if you actually had a sharingan bio to fool the opponent even more. You know going from 3T to MS, either way, that is only the illusion and will just show having a MS and none of it's abilities. The actual core of the genjutsu is decrease the opponent by 50% of their base speed. That includes anything they do physically, but not in ninjutsu wise. Their fire technique doesn't come at you at 50% reduced speed. Just taijutsu and physical movements.

Questions?

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okidoki, we'll start with the only technique in this thread that isn't genjutsu.

Now; this technique was taken from the series; Hashirama and Kakashi just blocking shit with their bare hands without a problem. Kakashi had more of a problem than Hashi who just smack those bullets of fire away while skating on water, but he was a Kage so it's all good.

Anyway, concept behind this technique is the ability for one to block elemental ninjutsu with their bare hands; block it, deflect it...get hit with it and not die. All of that is fair game for this jutsu. Only counters A-ranked level Basic Elements B-ranked CE/Advanced Elements. S-ranked basic elements that you specialize in idk if it says one or two; if it doesn't specify then you can block S-rank for 2 elements (basic of course).

Now then, tell me how this technique is constructed i.e how chakra is focused and channeled for this technique.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
U_U

Would help if you posted the technique.. but i'll go off memory from what i read earlier.

So I believe the technique can be used like using hurricane fist or simply putting chakra into ones hand or feet to punch harder and walk on water. However has the elemental affinity to it so that it can repel or block a jutsu that is coming towards you. S rank jutsu's only because one shinobi could be an expert on a given element. so for me it would be Water release. I would figure that you can block or repel higher ranked jutsu's when using only on the hands because it's concentrated only in that area. Full body use the rank gets taken down by 1 due to the larger area that you would have to apply it to and focus on.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basically, this technique is nothing more than coating a specific area of your body with elemental chakra of the same type as is being directed towards you. The coating acts like a shield/pad/blocker, whatever and it allows you to simply hold off the technique. You're coating your hands/feet/whatever in chakra to deflect them. Any other questions?

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not one of my best.

However here it goes. Read it and let me know what you know of it after reading it. Ask questions if you need it

Ototon Genjutsu: Oto no yogen | Illusionary Sound Arts: Prophecy of Sound
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Description: The user will charge their chakra into both of their hands and then clap it quickly. The opponent, soon as he hears the clapping sound of both hands [the chakra is released through the hands as the user is clapping and traveling through the sound that makes when clapping] the opponent will be placed under a genjutsu that mimicks the physical symptoms of having low or absent blood circulation on the opponents inner ear. This will induce a high pitched noise which will cancel out all other noises, essentially rending the opponent deaf for the duration of the illusion. This will affect his balance and his ability to reason such is the disconfort felt by the constant noise. Precise movement like long sequences of handseals (more than 4) or strong taijutsu (above C-Rank) are impossible. The targets handseal speed lowers to half as well as his movement speed. His hearing is also completely negated, even if he has otherwise enhanced hearing (this is an illusion, not a sound technique itself so everyone is affected by it). In reality, the target is perfectly fine physically and all the symptoms he experiences (loss of hearing, loss of balance, loss of mental and physical agility, etc) are illusionary and come from the effects one would experience if the illusion was indeed real.
Note: Able to use three times per battle.
Note: Last three turns unless broken.
Note: Can afect anyone in range
Note: Can not use or layer another genjutsu while the opponent is under this genjutsu.
Note: Can only be taught by Vision

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seems relatively descent and gives my summons something really useful to use. Honestly, with sound genjutsu I don't understand why you didn't use long ranged (unless you were otherwise told you couldn't which I don't know why it wouldn't). Barely anybody uses hand seals over 3 now a days but it makes secondary a good target. Only way I can see out of this illusion with ordinary bios is metagaming right now

Draw backs I would say would be the inability to layer genjutsu as well as the prospects of affecting anybody in range (unless you can choose who you affect). To be honest, if you were to affect speed and reaction of the affected then this would be a much stronger jutsu but this has general wealth of possibilities as well.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Next is the other genjutsu right?

Magen: In-kwawarimi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Yin Body Replacement Technique)
Type: Defensive
Chakra Cost: 10-40
Description: This technique is first and foremost a counter genjutsu technique. This is a self-inflicted genjutsu where the user actively disrupts his own chakra internally when he recognizes that he is under the effects of another illusion by forcefully using his chakra control, will power and skill to take control of the enemy technique and shift its target. The effects of this illusion are simple, when the user is under the spell of another genjutsu he will create a black illusionary body before himself that stands outside the realm of the casted illusion. In the moment they stare at one another the body of the user is replaced with the black phantom he created. In summary the phantom takes the place of the user while the user is freed from the illusion and cast back into reality. This technique works by the logic of disrupting an illusion by layering an illusion that conflicts with another. As the user is disrupting their own chakra system, the necessity for hand seals for lower ranked disturbances is unnecessary. However, for higher ranked genjutsu, the seal of confrontation (or Tiger seal) will be needed to appropriately mold a the chakra disturbance high enough to counter-balance.
Note: Must have mastered and specialize in genjutsu to learn this technique.
Note: This technique can be used without hand seals against genjutsu D-ranked through B-ranked. For A-ranked genjutsu and above and Sharingan genjutsu, this technique will require the shinobi to cast a hand seal.
Note: This technique can be done throughout the battle with the exception against S-ranked techniques. The S-ranked version of this technique can only be used 2 times per battle.
Note: This technique can only be used once every 3 turns.
Note: Any illusion up to S-Rank, Doujutsu, Regular or Sound based, can be countered through this technique.

Explain it to me...

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Next is the other genjutsu right?

Magen: In-kwawarimi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Yin Body Replacement Technique)
Type: Defensive
Chakra Cost: 10-40
Description: This technique is first and foremost a counter genjutsu technique. This is a self-inflicted genjutsu where the user actively disrupts his own chakra internally when he recognizes that he is under the effects of another illusion by forcefully using his chakra control, will power and skill to take control of the enemy technique and shift its target. The effects of this illusion are simple, when the user is under the spell of another genjutsu he will create a black illusionary body before himself that stands outside the realm of the casted illusion. In the moment they stare at one another the body of the user is replaced with the black phantom he created. In summary the phantom takes the place of the user while the user is freed from the illusion and cast back into reality. This technique works by the logic of disrupting an illusion by layering an illusion that conflicts with another. As the user is disrupting their own chakra system, the necessity for hand seals for lower ranked disturbances is unnecessary. However, for higher ranked genjutsu, the seal of confrontation (or Tiger seal) will be needed to appropriately mold a the chakra disturbance high enough to counter-balance.
Note: Must have mastered and specialize in genjutsu to learn this technique.
Note: This technique can be used without hand seals against genjutsu D-ranked through B-ranked. For A-ranked genjutsu and above and Sharingan genjutsu, this technique will require the shinobi to cast a hand seal.
Note: This technique can be done throughout the battle with the exception against S-ranked techniques. The S-ranked version of this technique can only be used 2 times per battle.
Note: This technique can only be used once every 3 turns.
Note: Any illusion up to S-Rank, Doujutsu, Regular or Sound based, can be countered through this technique.

Explain it to me...
I break genjutsu with this. Any long as i perform a single handseal. D-B none needed. I understand how it works so no questions there.

Though the process, how long does it take? Almost instant?