Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
perform hand seals to summon your summoing animal. However instead of summong you are casting a gentjutsu on your opponent. He will see your summoning animal as if it was summoned.

There are no abilities that actually work on the opponent, but there are ways in which this could be useful.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alrighty.

*I begin by first making the seals for the Summoning technique, however I focuse on my Yin chakra only, not dealing with the physical spectrum of a technique. I transfer my chakra into your brain causing a disruption. You're mind is fooled and you see my summoning animal, the Caracal appear before me as if I had actually summoned it.*

Is this it?

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alrighty.

*I begin by first making the seals for the Summoning technique, however I focuse on my Yin chakra only, not dealing with the physical spectrum of a technique. I transfer my chakra into your brain causing a disruption. You're mind is fooled and you see my summoning animal, the Caracal appear before me as if I had actually summoned it.*

Is this it?
Genjutsu: Kuchiyose | Illusionary Technique: Summoning Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will perform a series of five hand seals and then slam their hand on the ground. Instantly putting the opponent under a genjutsu where they will see an illusion of a summon to appear before the user. The summon will actually be any summoning animal within their summoning contract. It could be any of the contracts they have signed [two within the rp]. Once the illusion is set, the opponent will see that animal just like a summon. As the hand seals and the slaming of the ground is mimicing the act of actually summoning their animal. The summon however will be able to perform any of the actual summoning animals abilities though it will have no effect on the opponent. However, they can create an illusion that they use their actual abilities. The summoning animal is intangible and will not take any physical harm. The only way to get rid of them are to break the genjutsu.

Note: May be able to use three times per battle
Note: Last the turns of their summon animal within the contract [No more than 5]
Note: The abilities of the animals will not have an effect on the opponent.
Note: The summoning animal will be intangible and can not be harmed in anyway
Note: Must have a signed summoning contract to able to use this technique
Note: Must be taught my Vision

Alright here is the jutsu. You're summon can use whatever abilities, it just doesn't work as an actual ability. Like I know u have genjutsu summons probably. His ability won't work at all.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shangen: Ketsueki no Menokataki (Beautiful Illusion: Blood of the Enemy)
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40 (+10 each person above 2)
Description: This technique was specifically designed for several opponents in the case of being outnumbered or simply to make the battle easier. The caster will make the Horse → Bird seals to initiate the illusion. The illusion will first have the victims experience the sensation a huge gust of wind mixed with dust as if their opponent is using a wind technique. The resulting seensation will block their vision (no physical harm comes from the gust). Once the victims regain their sight, both victims will look upon their comrades and see the image of the shinobi they were fighting and see their comrades to be their enemies and they will see an image of their partner having been killed. In the case there is more then two opponents being manipulated by this jutsu, each shinobi will see several copies of their opponent, as if they've used the Shadow Clone Jutsu. While they fight their comrades as enemies, the actual caster of this jutsu will be out of their sight and vision. This jutsu is meant to cause mass confusion and chaos among ranks and hopefully getting the enemy to injure their own lines or even kill them. While this illusion is in play the caster can move about freely as a result.
~Since this jutsu has a range of people greater then one, intense focus is required meaning no other genjutsu can be used while this one is active
~Can be used 2 times in a match
~This jutsu can only be cast on a maximum of 4 people at any given time and can only be used on different victims
~This technique can only be taught by Reborn

What is more satisfying than turning your opponents against one their own comrades I ask you :whip:

Any questions?

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just one i guess..

It's an S ranked genjutsu and what if there were like 3 opponents. Are the illusion B ranked at that point? Also if i cast it once does the whole party of 3 be set into the illusion at once or do i have to do it individually?

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This tehnique is S-ranked regardless of how many, 2-4. You can cast this technique on up to four people at once, it just requires more chakra for the others. if just 2 than 40, if you're casting on 3 than you need to use 50 and 60 for 4

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This tehnique is S-ranked regardless of how many, 2-4. You can cast this technique on up to four people at once, it just requires more chakra for the others. if just 2 than 40, if you're casting on 3 than you need to use 50 and 60 for 4
ahhh it makes sense!!!!!!!! Love's it!

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hando no Shinigami (Hand of the Death God)
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage: 80
Description: This technique was derived from Yondaime Hokage's Dead Demon Seal. The user will create the Bore → Hare Seals and then clap his hands together to initiate the illusion. Once the illusion is initiated the victim will begin to experience an excruciating wave throughout their body. While this happens the victim will see and feel their hands and feet becoming black and the pain in those sections of their body will feel even more excruciating. The process the victim feels himself going through is similar to the affects of the Dead Demon Seal as it happened on Orochimaru's arms, necrosis (The Death of cells). The necrosis of the victims hands and feet spreads up their arms and legs and onto their body. Once this has spread to the entire body from the neck down, the world around the victim will become a dark mist of bloody crimson and the Death God will appear before the victim and place his hand on the their head. The victim will feel as if the soul from his head is being pulled out and the necrosis of the rest of his body from the neck up will occur.
~This technique lasts 4 turns unless broken. During the first turn the victims hands and feet will turn black as a result of the affects of the illusion. The second turn will cause the illusion to spread to completely immobilize and affect the arms and legs. The third turn will cover the rest of the body from the neck down and in the final turn the Shinigami will appear and the user will feel the soul from their head being pulled out by the shinigami, which will cause the illusion's affect to spread from the neck upwards.
~This technique can only be used twice per battle and one must skip two turns before attempting the second time.
~If used twice the user cannot use genjutsu for the rest of the match
~No other genjutsu can be used while this technique is in play

Thank Minato and the Uzumaki for this one lol, this a pretty powerful illusion, obvious and difficult to deal with, however I'm looking to upgrade it which may dilal it down in power a little bit. Any questions?

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fix thy eyes on this!

Genjutsu: Shoushitsu Waza | Illusionary Technique: Disappearing Act
Chakra: 40
Description: The user will string a series of three hand seals and then cast the genjutsu on the opponent, disrupting their chakra within their brain. The chakra will act as a regulator while it is in the opponents brain, regulating the brain waves / signals that controls their KG. When under this genjutsu and the opponent tries to use their KG abilities, the chakra that is placed will simply disrupt the flow of that chakra to render their ability useless. When used against a dojutsu user like the sharingan, the sharingan user will not be able to use his sharingan's abilities. However, the opponent will see an illusion that their abilities are working perfectly normal everytime they try to use their abilities. For example, when a sharingan user has his 3T or MS active, they will see an illusion that they still have it active. Though from the perspective of the person who casted the illusion they will only see regular eyes and not the sharingan. An ice user that creates ice through their KG will see the technique form, however from the perspective of the person that set the illusion, nothing is formed as the opponent will not be able to do so.

Note: Only able to use once
Note: Lasts 4 turns
Note: No other genjutsu in the same turn or the turn after
Note: Next time using genjutsu can not be higher than B rank
Note: Does not effect using any of the basic 5 elements, ninjutsu, kenjutsu,taijutsu
Note: Can only be taught my Vision

describe what you think how it works.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fix thy eyes on this!

Genjutsu: Shoushitsu Waza | Illusionary Technique: Disappearing Act
Chakra: 40
Description: The user will string a series of three hand seals and then cast the genjutsu on the opponent, disrupting their chakra within their brain. The chakra will act as a regulator while it is in the opponents brain, regulating the brain waves / signals that controls their KG. When under this genjutsu and the opponent tries to use their KG abilities, the chakra that is placed will simply disrupt the flow of that chakra to render their ability useless. When used against a dojutsu user like the sharingan, the sharingan user will not be able to use his sharingan's abilities. However, the opponent will see an illusion that their abilities are working perfectly normal everytime they try to use their abilities. For example, when a sharingan user has his 3T or MS active, they will see an illusion that they still have it active. Though from the perspective of the person who casted the illusion they will only see regular eyes and not the sharingan. An ice user that creates ice through their KG will see the technique form, however from the perspective of the person that set the illusion, nothing is formed as the opponent will not be able to do so.

Note: Only able to use once
Note: Lasts 4 turns
Note: No other genjutsu in the same turn or the turn after
Note: Next time using genjutsu can not be higher than B rank
Note: Does not effect using any of the basic 5 elements, ninjutsu, kenjutsu,taijutsu
Note: Can only be taught my Vision

describe what you think how it works.
Alright, basically the chakra that is used to disrupt the chakra flow of your opponent, is what prevents their usage of the kg. Even though this is a genjutsu technique, the disruption of the chakra causes an actual affect which stifles one's ability to manipulate their chakra for their kekkei genkai like the dojoutsu, and advanced nature releases, etc etc. That is only one part of the illusion though. The second part is where the user actually creates the visual illusion, their technique is working perfectly fine. In essence, if a kg technique is attempted it will inevitably fail but appear as if it is working, which adds to the realism of this technique. What's more, the whole "makes it appear as if it's working' thing is brod enough for you to fool your opponent in different ways too. It has me thinking of that one technique we both know that I will not tell you about here, as it's too public to reveal out sneakiness Muhahaahaha.

Is going to be a genjutsu scholar soon U_U
Lawl
Want one?

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol if that's a serious offer, you must wait until Vision hammers his knowledge into me. Apparently Yonis thinks I'll love genjutsu after training lol