39⚔️
Arrives like wuddup

So heres the jutsu.

(Genjutsu: Kagirinai Seken Buruburu) Illusionary Arts: Unlimited World Shaking
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will begin by making 2 handseals and then channel chakra into the opponent, mainly focussing on the inner ear. Once the genjutsu is in place the user will trigger the sensory inside the opponents inner ear causing him to believe the ground beneath his has started to shake. At first it is only a mild tremous enough to make one stumble, but this genjutsu works by, the more the opponent tries to stabilise himself the greater the shaking becomes. Inside the genjutsu as the opponent is trying to keep stable the ground will shake more violently with every attempt the opponent makes making it harder and harder to keep their balance causing them to keep stumbling all over the place essentially losing control of their body. Outside of the genjutsu the opponent will be stumbling around due to the affect the genjutsu has on the inner ear, except the symptoms are not as severe as inside the genjutsu. Inside the genjutsu the opponent will be unable to control their bodily movements making them stumble uncontrollably, while outside the genjutsu it would be a small stumble to the left and right making the opponents body unable to keep its center of gravity. The user is still able to see the world as it is and none of this other senses apart from his balance are affected.

Restrictions:
Can only be used twice per battle
Cannot be used twice in the same battle
Can only be taught by Delta

Now i want three things from you.

1. Explain to me how it works in your own words.
2. tell me some advantages of it and a weakness
3. Explain to me in your own details how you think this genjutsu would affect you if you where under its control.

As much detail as you like

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The genjutsu essentially works as the C-ranked earth jutsu, World shaking. This technique works by, affecting the inner ear and equilibrium. What many won't understand and will mistake for this technique for is a typical visual jutsu. This technique isn't a visual genjutsu. Visual genjutsu creates images through affected visual stimulus/affecting the sense of vision. This technique affects the equilibrium through the inner ear and by result makes the person's the people's vision is affected. However in the case of Sharingan genjutsu, this technique is not a technique that cannot be seen through by Sharingan based genjutsu since it is not a visual technique. Even MS wouldn't be able to passively break through the "see through" method.

Secondly, this technique is one of those "gotta get out of it through metagame" sorta jutsu since this technique shouldn't be distinguishable from either a) an earth technique (more specifically the Earth Release: World Shaking) or b) an ordinary sound based ninjutsu technique that affects the equilibrium.

Thirdly, thirdly is a word (just found that out as I was typing this) and a shinobi should not be balanced enough either in percieved equilibrium or actual reality to conjure seals to cast Kai or any other technique really.
_________

Downside is the metagame to this technique. What I mean is, this technique only becomes more vigorous when the user tries to stabilize themself. While this is a standard occurance given a disordered equilibrium, people read this technique and will thing "Okay I won't fight this, I'll go with it." It's not really metagame, rather it's study of the jutsu. In fact I doubt most people would think of the simple method I used to render this technique without metagame and, which would allow me to fight with a fair amount of lucidity. Here's a hint, this technique makes you stumble like the 'Drunk' if there were, say a certain taijutsu style that utilizes the movements of a drunk off balance such as this technique indicates, then they would need only to move in said style of technique to, for lack of a better phrase, stabilize themselves without stabilizing themselves. If you catch my drift, this is one method to which a shinobi can fight (mainly defend/avoid the follow up justu cast after this one, or if you are indeed close enough, fight a taijutsu) while under this illusion. Or a shinobi can fault the movements to where he can momentarily cast a seal and cast Kai (if he can decipher the genjutsu that is).

As to your last point, how I would go about it, well i sorta answered that.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Ok so before we start. You need to 100% agree to this condition.

You will NOT use this jutsu without first contacting me first and showing me the situation in which you wish to use it. Only upon my Consent will you use this jutsu and only if i deem it a necessary situation. Not abiding by this condition will result in the jutsu being stripped of you and your inability to ever use it again. This Condition is Mandatory and not agreeing with it will result in me not teaching you this jutsu. Once you agree we can get started.

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Had to make it offical.

Alright. Now im actually going to teach you this one.

(Raiton: Puroton Kikou)Lighting Style: Proton Armour
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will start by creating proton particals from their raiton chakra inside their body and separating them from the main source of Raiton chakra inside their body . Once completed the user will expel the protons outside his body attaching them on the outside of his body like armor. By doing this it creates an Armour of Raiton Protons that cling to every inch of the users body. By doing this it creates a Magnet affect making all Raiton based Techniques unable to strike or even get near the users body without being diverted away. By expelling Raiton Protons outside of the users body any lightning attack will be unable to make contact as the Protons coming together from opposing Raiton based techniques will cause a negative reaction and push each other away thus making any Lightning jutsu curve around the user leaving him harmless.
Restrictions:
Lasts for 1 turns once activated.
Can only be used thrice per battle.
Can only be taught by Delta

Ok now to start i want you to channel lightning chakra throughout your entire body. The chakra needs to stay inside of you to start with. Once you've archieved this i need you to carefully seperate the Protons and Neutrons so that you get the feel of the what the protons feel like. This is not the jutsu this is simply getting the knack of seperating the two. Once you've mastered this you will be able to create just proton particals instead of lightning itself. GIve it a go.