Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok the essence of kaito taijutsu is channeling chakra into your body to increase speed and power.

try and channel chakra into your feet to run super duper fast.

Then channel chakra into your fists and punch that training dummy over there

*points over the horizon* O_O

~Racher~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
okays sensei U_U

*i start of with calling in my reserves of chakra,molding physical and mental energies in required proportions and then i focus and stream the chakra into my legs thus enhancing my speed,then i sprint towards the dummy 15 metres away covering the distance in a flash simultaneously i also focus and stream chakra into my fists enhancing my strenght and then i deliver a right handed haymaker on the dummy's jaw,ripping his head off*

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okays sensei U_U

*i start of with calling in my reserves of chakra,molding physical and mental energies in required proportions and then i focus and stream the chakra into my legs thus enhancing my speed,then i sprint towards the dummy 15 metres away covering the distance in a flash simultaneously i also focus and stream chakra into my fists enhancing my strenght and then i deliver a right handed haymaker on the dummy's jaw,ripping his head off*
O_O good

now come back here to my magic, regenerating, lifelike, training dummy

Training dummy: *muffled* hrpmmm ohhh

Quiet you!!!! >.<

ok now I want you to jump and kick the cheset of the dummy using not one, but both of your legs. channel chakra into you legs to make the kicks powerful.

~Racher~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
XD the dummy annoyed me o.o

*i again charge towards the dummy simultaneously focusing and streaming chakra into my legs enhancing the strength of my legs then when i am 2 metres away from the dummy ,i jump into the air extending both of my legs and with the momentum that i gained from my sprint i deliver a crushing blow on the chest of the dummy knocking him off and,then i perform a backflip and regain my balance*

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
XD the dummy annoyed me o.o

*i again charge towards the dummy simultaneously focusing and streaming chakra into my legs enhancing the strength of my legs then when i am 2 metres away from the dummy ,i jump into the air extending both of my legs and with the momentum that i gained from my sprint i deliver a crushing blow on the chest of the dummy knocking him off and,then i perform a backflip and regain my balance*
(Toppyoushimonai Okane)- Crazy monkey

Type: Attack
Range: short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: crazy monkey is a form of Chinese martial arts. it is an aerial attack where the user jumps head height and double kicks the chest whilst charging their lower legs and feet with chakra to cause extra damage compared to normal kicks.

That was so good I think we need to move to the next one

charge the enemy and do a front flip. while in the air I want to see 3 kicks. two to the shoulders and one to the head. as always charge your chakra to deliver heavy blows

~Racher~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This move is quite difficult too understand..i dont get how can i kick at three points while i am doing a frontflip?

But i will try xd

*so i again sprint towards the regenarating dummy and simultaneously i charge chakra into my legs enhancing the strength off my legs beyond a normal human,and when i am about 2 metres in front of the dummy i perform a front flip transferring the momentum into my upper body,raising my legs and then with the help of gravity my legs gain more power and i kick the dummy on his shoulder and his head,dealing severe damage*

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This move is quite difficult too understand..i dont get how can i kick at three points while i am doing a frontflip?

But i will try xd

*so i again sprint towards the regenarating dummy and simultaneously i charge chakra into my legs enhancing the strength off my legs beyond a normal human,and when i am about 2 metres in front of the dummy i perform a front flip transferring the momentum into my upper body,raising my legs and then with the help of gravity my legs gain more power and i kick the dummy on his shoulder and his head,dealing severe damage*
right, you use the momentum of the spinning to hit downward on the shoulderd with your heels. then go for a kick to the head.

to be honest its hard for me to comprehend to, so this was my best way of rationalizing it.

~Racher~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
but after i deliver the kick on the shoulders i will be in terribly imbalanced it is quite hard to visualise the kick on the head,like i am dragging my leg on his shoulder it would lack speed,strength and balance.But XD did i do the move right sensei?

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but after i deliver the kick on the shoulders i will be in terribly imbalanced it is quite hard to visualise the kick on the head,like i am dragging my leg on his shoulder it would lack speed,strength and balance.But XD did i do the move right sensei?
I agree totally ^_^ but thats how the move was described to me. yeah I would say you did the move as right as one could possibly expect. Its hard to visualise this one. Lets leave it at a flipping dwnward strike ;)

moving on...
time for the famous karate kid move..

(Kyuuki Ashige)- Crane Kick

Range: short-Mid
Description: the user stands in the crane positon with their arms parallel to the ground and their right leg held into their body. The user then jumps up off the left leg and kicks with their right leg whilst charging chakra into the leg to cause extra damage and kick towards the opponents face.

stand on one leg with your other bent at a 90 degree angle with your toes pointed down. when the fake magic regenerating dummy runs at you (yes it can run) jump with your left leg and kick with your right.

Alternatley you can jump with your left, use your right to defend an attack and then you kick with your left and land on your right. Got it? either way will work for this simple kick. Remeber chakra control to give yourself a higher jump and harder kick

~Racher~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Aye aye sensei

-as the life less dummy starts running towards me ,i take the crane stance with both my arms perpendicular to my body and my right leg folded at an angle of 90 degrees with my toes pointed down,simeltaneously i am focus and stream chakra into my left leg enhancing its strength and when the dummy is about 3 metres away i jump in the air,chakra enhancing the height of my jump and then i unfold my right leg while i am in the air and deliver a crushing blow on the face of the dumb running dummy,whose face is then severely damaged with the strenght of kinetic energy,a bit of momentum and finally chakra*

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aye aye sensei

-as the life less dummy starts running towards me ,i take the crane stance with both my arms perpendicular to my body and my right leg folded at an angle of 90 degrees with my toes pointed down,simeltaneously i am focus and stream chakra into my left leg enhancing its strength and when the dummy is about 3 metres away i jump in the air,chakra enhancing the height of my jump and then i unfold my right leg while i am in the air and deliver a crushing blow on the face of the dumb running dummy,whose face is then severely damaged with the strenght of kinetic energy,a bit of momentum and finally chakra*
good description ^_^

this next one is a basic move also.

(Marui Sumai Ashige) - Round House Kick

Type: Attack/ Defence
Range: Mid
Description: the user pivots on one foot and jumps around in the air and swings their leg which is charged with chakra to cause extra damage and then brings that leg into the enemies face and sends them flying into the ground.

Very simple. Charge chakra into your feet and kick one foot up and to the side. you want to hit the target with the top of your foot near your ankle. If you hit closer to your toe there is a chance you can break your foot and if you hit with the side of your foot you wont have as much power.

Go ahead and hit that giant punching bag

*points over to the epicly huge punching bag that no one has seemed to notice until now*

~Racher~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i get it sensei :D

*i walk towards the epicly huge punching bag simultaneously i stream chakra into my legs/enhancing the strength of my kick and then i get in a stance with my left leg ahead of my right,standing sideways to the dummy after which i,in a quick motion kick with my right leg,and due to my stance it is by default coming from the side,and i carefully kick the punching bag with the part near the ankle joint so that i dont damage my toes*

i practice the kick about 20 times,in sets of 2...so that i dont waste my energy xD

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i get it sensei :D

*i walk towards the epicly huge punching bag simultaneously i stream chakra into my legs/enhancing the strength of my kick and then i get in a stance with my left leg ahead of my right,standing sideways to the dummy after which i,in a quick motion kick with my right leg,and due to my stance it is by default coming from the side,and i carefully kick the punching bag with the part near the ankle joint so that i dont damage my toes*

i practice the kick about 20 times,in sets of 2...so that i dont waste my energy xD
good. moving on

(Tora Tsume Hiza Sumasshu) - Tiger Claw Knee Smash

Range: Short - Mid
Description: the user jumps towards the enemy and makes tiger claws and claps onto the enemies head behind the ears and at the same time charges his right knee with chakra to increase damage caused and pulls the enemies head down and smashes it into the users knee.

This one is fairly basic. you jump towards the enemy with your hands held like tiger claws. channel chakra into your fingertipps to increase grip and scratching ability. You swiftly move toward the enemy and jum, grabbing behind thier ears. you then pull thier ehad down and smash it ito your knee (which is infused witch chakra)

try it on the not so dumb dummy

~Racher~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okies

*i run towards the dummy simultaneously streaming chakra into my fingers and right knee,when i am 2 metres away from the the dummy i jump into the air,elevating my self ,simultaneously forming claws with both of my hands after which i smash my claw shaped hands behind the dummies ears,damaging him and also i grab onto the dummy and pull his head down,and in the same motion i bring my right knee up...my knee and the dummy's head crash with each other dealing severe damage to the dummies face*

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okies

*i run towards the dummy simultaneously streaming chakra into my fingers and right knee,when i am 2 metres away from the the dummy i jump into the air,elevating my self ,simultaneously forming claws with both of my hands after which i smash my claw shaped hands behind the dummies ears,damaging him and also i grab onto the dummy and pull his head down,and in the same motion i bring my right knee up...my knee and the dummy's head crash with each other dealing severe damage to the dummies face*
niceness.

(Hiji Ken Hiza Konbo)- Elbow and Knee Combo

Range: Mid
Description: the user jumps into mid-air towards the opponent raising both arms up baring their elbows down towards the enemies head and bring them down towards them and at the same time they bring up their knees towards the enemies jaw creating a pincer like motion. The user charges their knees and elbows before contact with chakra to cause extra damage to the enemy.

this one is similar to the last one, however, this time you will be hitting with your elbows and your knees at the same time. Your elbows will be acting like the top jaw and your knees like the bottom. You will be "biting" the enemy's head with chakra infused elbows and knees.

try it on the training dummy

~Racher~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
kay sensei

*i run towards the dummy simultaneously streaming chakra into my elbows and both knees ,when i am 2 metres away from the the dummy i jump into the air,elevating my self ,after which i fold my arms baring my elbows and then hit the upper portion of the head head of the dummy with both of my elbows and in the same motion i raise both of my knees upwards connecting my chakra charged knees onto the chins of the dummy's face,blasting his face into shatters*

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kay sensei

*i run towards the dummy simultaneously streaming chakra into my elbows and both knees ,when i am 2 metres away from the the dummy i jump into the air,elevating my self ,after which i fold my arms baring my elbows and then hit the upper portion of the head head of the dummy with both of my elbows and in the same motion i raise both of my knees upwards connecting my chakra charged knees onto the chins of the dummy's face,blasting his face into shatters*
done with the C-ranks. Congrats. Time to move on to the B-ranks

(Hiza Sumasshu)- Knee Smash

Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user after using an attack hitting the enemy into the air will then appear above them and then follows through with smashing both knees into the chest while charging chakra into knees for adding extra damage and will drive them down into the ground.

I want you to kock the enemy into the air by any means. once the enemy is in the air, you are to jump and come crashing down on the enemy with your knees. channel hcakra into the knees to increase the damage. you are essntailly turning yourself int a human battering ram. This is based off of a muay thai technique