Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok I'll go first... I gotta take care of something really quick.....Were are in the plains with a river nearby and mountains in the distance ( a lil for everybody)

OK I'll start with

(Moku-Bunshin no Jutsu)-Wood clone Technique
? Type:Supplementary
? Range:Short
? Chakra cost:15
? Damage Points:N/A
? Descripton: Creates a clone of the user made of wood. Can use wood techniques.

To create 2 Clones

Myself and a clone throw the second clone at you

as he is flying I use

(Mokuton:Moku shichuurou)-Wood Style: Four Pillars Prison

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:10
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: Creates a wooden Prison that can trap or defend.

To trap both you and the clone inside the prison. there are walls all around you, with a wooden floor and a woden ceiling

The clone then uses

(Mokuton: Moku Bunshin Bakuhatsu)-Wood style: Wood Clone Explosion
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: After creating a wooden clone, the user then channels his chakra into the clone causing it to explode. The Explosion shoots sharp wooden senbon (wooden spikes/needles) in all directions. Similar to a claymore mine.

To explode shooting wooden senbon in all directions inside the prison that you both are trapped in

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
• Type:Supplementary
• Range:Short
• Chakra cost:15
• Damage Points:N/A
• Descripton: Creates a clone of the user made of wood. Can use wood techniques.

To create 2 Clones

as he is flying I use

To trap both you and the clone inside the prison. there are walls all around you, with a wooden floor and a woden ceiling

The clone then uses

Description: After creating a wooden clone, the user then channels his chakra into the clone causing it to explode. The Explosion shoots sharp wooden senbon (wooden spikes/needles) in all directions. Similar to a claymore mine.

To explode shooting wooden senbon in all directions inside the prison that you both are trapped in

rank hirago

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Fuuton: Dai Kamaitachi)-Wind Style Great Cutting Whirlwind
? Type: Attack
? Range: Short-Mid
? Chakra Cost: 20
? Damage Points: 40
? Description: A bigger version of the cutting whirlwind.

-to blow away the shurikens then i use-

(Suiton: Rikkidou Kusari no Jutsu)- Water Style: Liquid Chains
type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra Cost:25
Damage:N/A
Description: The user binds their opponent using highly concentrated water that comes up, directly under the opponent, from underground which take the form of chains. The water will chase the opponent for a short distance until the opponent gets far away from it. This attack is extremely difficult to evade and can only be escaped with a replacement jutsu(not water replacement), or earth jutsu.

-when it hold u I directly hit u with-

(Suiton:Goshokuzame)-Water Style:Eating 5 Shark Frenzy

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:30
Descripton: User makes 5 sharks of water that attack opponet and can not be destroyed while in water any damage to the sharks is regenerated aslong as there in water.

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Fuuton: Dai Kamaitachi)-Wind Style Great Cutting Whirlwind
? Type: Attack
? Range: Short-Mid
? Damage Points: 40
? Description: A bigger version of the cutting whirlwind.

-to blow away the shurikens then i use-

(Suiton: Rikkidou Kusari no Jutsu)- Water Style: Liquid Chains
type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra Cost:25
Description: The user binds their opponent using highly concentrated water that comes up, directly under the opponent, from underground which take the form of chains. The water will chase the opponent for a short distance until the opponent gets far away from it. This attack is extremely difficult to evade and can only be escaped with a replacement jutsu(not water replacement), or earth jutsu.

-when it hold u I directly hit u with-

(Suiton:Goshokuzame)-Water Style:Eating 5 Shark Frenzy

Descripton: User makes 5 sharks of water that attack opponet and can not be destroyed while in water any damage to the sharks is regenerated aslong as there in water.
Since I am bound by chains
My clone uses
(Mokuton Hijutsu:Jukai Koutan/Bakuha)-Secrect Wood Style:Birth Of Dense Woodland/Explosion

Type:Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Damage Points:60(+20 if you capture opponent and make the tree explode)
Descripton: Creates a forest that can either Attack.defend,or inprison the enemy.

To defend me from the sharks.

then he uses

(Mokuton:Jubaku Eisou)-Wood Style:Binding Nest
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:40
Descripton: the user traps the opponenets inside a tree the grows around the opponent and only leaves there head sticking out.The user can then crush there opponent inside of the tree.

To grow a tree inside the prison which you never escaped from which then binds you, making it so your head is the only thing sticking out, which means that you cannot move your hands to form hand seal. he then closes his hand causing the tree to crush you....

I then escape the chains using ...
(Doton:Dochuu Eigyo)-Earth Style: Underground Fish Projection

Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:N/A(5 if used with mist servant genjutsu when attacking apply other jutsu used cost as is when used with this one)
Descripton: User Inserts him/her self in the ground to avoid getting hit buy opponents attacks best if use withMist Servantgenjutsu to make this an attck type with no extra chakra cost but with only 5 damage.

thanks

Last edited:

rank hirago

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since I am bound by chains
My clone uses
(Mokuton Hijutsu:Jukai Koutan/Bakuha)-Secrect Wood Style:Birth Of Dense Woodland/Explosion

Type:Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Damage Points:60(+20 if you capture opponent and make the tree explode)
Descripton: Creates a forest that can either Attack.defend,or inprison the enemy.

To defend me from the sharks.

then he uses

Descripton: the user traps the opponenets inside a tree the grows around the opponent and only leaves there head sticking out.The user can then crush there opponent inside of the tree.

To grow a tree inside the prison which you never escaped from which then binds you, making it so your head is the only thing sticking out, which means that you cannot move your hands to form hand seal. he then closes his hand causing the tree to crush you....

I then escape the chains using ...
(Doton:Dochuu Eigyo)-Earth Style: Underground Fish Projection

Damage Points:N/A(5 if used with mist servant genjutsu when attacking apply other jutsu used cost as is when used with this one)
Descripton: User Inserts him/her self in the ground to avoid getting hit buy opponents attacks best if use withMist Servantgenjutsu to make this an attck type with no extra chakra cost but with only 5 damage.

thanks

Ur clone cannot use tht much chakara and u cannot escape the chain becuase
the chains come from underground .

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ur clone cannot use tht much chakra and u cannot escape the chain becuase
the chains come from underground .
-_- fine... since the clone is C-ranked, We'll stick to using c -ranked jutsu with it .... okay with you

My clone defends me from the sharks using

? Range:Short-Mid
? Chakra cost:10
? Descripton: Creates a wooden Prison that can trap or defend.

to make a defensive barrier for me..... (This is a C-ranked bloodline limit which is composed of earth and water) since it is earth This c -ranked jutsu can defend up to a ranked water attacks.

I then use
(Doton:Retsudo Tenshou)-Earth Style:Revolving Split Earth Palm
Damage Points:30
Descripton: Broken up ground under the opponet that is turned into pebbles that churn upward violently to attack the opponent.

to make the earth churn away at the water chains breaking them. (I still think underground fish projection would have worked, you jutsu only said that It comes up from the ground. it never said anything about going capturing sombody in the ground, and it only chases fr a short distance so I could have moved further away and it would have been fine, but whatever.-_-)

I then use

rank hirago

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-_- fine... since the clone is C-ranked, We'll stick to using c -ranked jutsu with it .... okay with you

My clone defends me from the sharks using

? Chakra cost:10
? Descripton: Creates a wooden Prison that can trap or defend.

to make a defensive barrier for me..... (This is a C-ranked bloodline limit which is composed of earth and water) since it is earth This c -ranked jutsu can defend up to a ranked water attacks.

I then use
(Doton:Retsudo Tenshou)-Earth Style:Revolving Split Earth Palm
Descripton: Broken up ground under the opponet that is turned into pebbles that churn upward violently to attack the opponent.

to make the earth churn away at the water chains breaking them. (I still think underground fish projection would have worked, you jutsu only said that It comes up from the ground. it never said anything about going capturing sombody in the ground, and it only chases fr a short distance so I could have moved further away and it would have been fine, but whatever.-_-)

I then use

u think it would be tht easy hahahahazhahahah joke on u I use

(Hone Bunshin No Jutsu)- Bone Clone
? Rank: C
? Type: Supplementary
? Range: Short
? Damage Points: N/A
? Description: makes a bone clone which rip out of the user that can use all bone jutsus up to b rank and can explode to send bone spikes fly towards the enemy (does 10 damage if spikes hit).
? Note: This jutsu can only be used by Kaguya Clan members

-then the clone uses-

Name oushiza botsu) taurus rise
Chakara:50
Range:N/A
Description: Summons three 9 footed bison that are at the user commands. These bison have the affect to combine to make a 16 footed bison.

-the three bisons break the tree and the th prison then i use-

(Kirigakure No Jutsu)-Hidden Mist Jutsu

Descripton: Covers area in a mist that can be thick

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u think it would be tht easy hahahahazhahahah joke on u I use

(Hone Bunshin No Jutsu)- Bone Clone
? Rank: C
? Type: Supplementary
? Range: Short
? Damage Points: N/A
? Description: makes a bone clone which rip out of the user that can use all bone jutsus up to b rank and can explode to send bone spikes fly towards the enemy (does 10 damage if spikes hit).
? Note: This jutsu can only be used by Kaguya Clan members

-then the clone uses-

Name oushiza botsu) taurus rise
Chakara:50
Range:N/A
Description: Summons three 9 footed bison that are at the user commands. These bison have the affect to combine to make a 16 footed bison.

-the three bisons break the tree and the th prison then i use-

(Kirigakure No Jutsu)-Hidden Mist Jutsu

Descripton: Covers area in a mist that can be thick
-_- how can you make a clone without making hand seals, and if the clone rips away from you where would it go, its surrounded by a giant tree with only your face sticking outthat is currently crushing you does it all come out of your face? ... ohh well lets keep going i guess

I use
(Fuuton:Daitoppa)-Great Break Through

Chakra Cost:15
Description:A gust of wind that is huge in diameter and can level a tree or to.

To blow away the mist and knock back your bison

I will use
? Type:Supplementary/Attack/Defence
? Chakra cost:30
? Damage Points:60(+20 if you capture opponent and make the tree explode)
? Descripton: Creates a forest that can either Attack.defend,or inprison the enemy.

I create a forrest around you and your bison, which then captures you and then explodes, creating a huge crater in the ground

I shoot
(Suiton:Gufuu Suika)-Water Style:Typhoon Water Vortex

Type:Attack/Defence(can do both at the same time)
Descripton: Wind Style Rasengan and Water Style Desctruction Torrent combo that makes a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend and can drown out wind and fire combos(no water source needed to use this jutsu).

In your direction after the explosion to tear up the remains

rank hirago

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-_- how can you make a clone without making hand seals, and if the clone rips away from you where would it go, its surrounded by a giant tree with only your face sticking outthat is currently crushing you does it all come out of your face? ... ohh well lets keep going i guess

I use
(Fuuton:Daitoppa)-Great Break Through

Chakra Cost:15
Description:A gust of wind that is huge in diameter and can level a tree or to.

To blow away the mist and knock back your bison

I will use
? Type:Supplementary/Attack/Defence
? Chakra cost:30
? Damage Points:60(+20 if you capture opponent and make the tree explode)
? Descripton: Creates a forest that can either Attack.defend,or inprison the enemy.

I create a forrest around you and your bison, which then captures you and then explodes, creating a huge crater in the ground

I shoot
(Suiton:Gufuu Suika)-Water Style:Typhoon Water Vortex

Type:Attack/Defence(can do both at the same time)
Descripton: Wind Style Rasengan and Water Style Desctruction Torrent combo that makes a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend and can drown out wind and fire combos(no water source needed to use this jutsu).

In your direction after the explosion to tear up the remains
U win i will accept tht I can really do nothing

Scary Yamato

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok I'll go first... I gotta take care of something really quick.....Were are in the plains with a river nearby and mountains in the distance ( a lil for everybody)

OK I'll start with

? Range:Short
? Chakra cost:15
? Descripton: Creates a clone of the user made of wood. Can use wood techniques.

To create 2 Clones

as he is flying I use

The clone then uses

your move.... :D lets have a good clean fight