Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O WELCOME TO YOUR NIGHTMARES O_O

JTHM - Look at those two standing on the arena like this will be a normal fight >.>

Johnny uses:

mera-mera bodi (flame-flame body)
type: supplementary
range: short
chakra: 30
damage: N/A
description: This technique is a technique Ace uses to turn his body into fire. By focusing his fire chakra out of all pours he can turn his body to fire at will. By doing so he doesn't have the actual appearence of fire, at first it isn't noticable however when an object say, a kunai, passes through him it will just sail through him and you will see the fire reforming his body. B/c of this all Ace's fire jutsu naturally become stronger where all his water and wind become weaker. He is also immune to elements such as earth, wind, which would just blow him away and allow him to reform without taking damage, and fire itself. While he is obviously weak to all techniques strong against fire.
~can only be activated for maximum 2 turns at a time and a maximum of three times per battle
~all fire jutsu go +20
~no water jutsu in the form
~opponent's earth or fire techniques do no damage; opponent's water techniques do 2x damage and could extinguish the fire should a S-Rank or higher hit Ace.
~all of Ace's wind jutsu lose half their power
~No EIG or any other mode while in this form

Turning his body into flames. Johnny then leaps to the center of the tournament arena and uses:

mera-mera koudo atsusa (flame-flame advanced heat)
type: supplementary
range: short
chakra: 100 (requires intense concentration of chakra)
damage: +50 to all fire jutsu and 100 damage to the user after the technique ends
description: The ultimate mera-mera technique, by focussing an intense amount of fire the user will enter mera-mera however the flames that make up his body are 10 times hotter than normal. So hot that the user can literally sit in a pool of lava and act as if it were normal. The justu advances all his fire jutsu greatly however it has major drawbacks.
~lasts only one mera-mera mode
~mera-mera can't be used 3 turns before usage
~only fire jutsu in this form of mera-mera
~does 100 damage to the user after mera-mera advanced heat
~no more fire, water, or wind jutsu after mera-mera advanced hea
~ and no more A, S or forbidden ranks after mera-mera advanced heat
~no more taijutsu for the rest of the battle
~no more jutsu that require hand signs for the rest of the battle
~any water jutsu that comes within close range of the user will evaporate

Johnny then leaves via reverse summoning a snake. When the two of you enter the arena, it now looks like this:

You must be registered for see images

(The circle part only) And all the water, is lava >.> forgive me for not being able to find a island surrounded by lava lol

Rules:

Rei's R&R
Mid Range
You both can use EVERYTHING cj, ce, kg whatever you want
No subs/kais
Killing + Stealing allowed
You both know your bios

And I will be interrupting throughout the fight. I can use anything as well, with no damage or problem for me (unlimited usage of limited jutsus). You will not attack me, you will defend from my jutsus while still trying to defend from each other.

I will be using both JTHM and Orochimaru in my sig. And neither of them can die/get stolen. This isnt about me, its about what you guys can handle.

Reactions: Enzup and Rasnall

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hidan: Damn...it sure is hot here...

*Looks over to Oro and JTHM and then back to Hashirama*

Hidan: First Hokage or not...I have to win this!...I must be taught by Orochimaru!!!!!

*Hidan starts by materialising water 10 metres above your head in an oval shape that crashes down on you. He then slams his hand down and channels water through the ground (the thin island parts of the ground obviously not through the lava) that results in water shooting out of the ground at your feet and forming a sphere around you, binding you with no air. Hidan then quickly brings his hand up infront of him and channels his Raiton chakra to shoot a bolt of lightning at you, zapping you.*

~Water formed above you.
~Water formed beneath you to trap you in a sphere.
~Lightning shot through the sphere you are trapped in.

(Also due to non of these moves needing handseals id imagine they would be used quite quickly. But correct me if im wrong ^^)

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hidan: Damn...it sure is hot here...

*Looks over to Oro and JTHM and then back to Hashirama*

Hidan: First Hokage or not...I have to win this!...I must be taught by Orochimaru!!!!!

*Hidan starts by materialising water 10 metres above your head in an oval shape that crashes down on you. He then slams his hand down and channels water through the ground (the thin island parts of the ground obviously not through the lava) that results in water shooting out of the ground at your feet and forming a sphere around you, binding you with no air. Hidan then quickly brings his hand up infront of him and channels his Raiton chakra to shoot a bolt of lightning at you, zapping you.*

~Water formed above you.
~Water formed beneath you to trap you in a sphere.
~Lightning shot through the sphere you are trapped in.

(Also due to non of these moves needing handseals id imagine they would be used quite quickly. But correct me if im wrong ^^)

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.

Good luck and and Have fun :)
Also sorry for simple move, I've only had like 3 hours sleep but I felt the need to reply xD

*As I suddenly notice a shadow below me, I look up to see large volume of water so I quickly concentrate my wind chakra on both my hands, and swing my left hand upwards to knock the large volume of water behind me and thrust my right hand towards you, -before the water could raise up to my whole body and drown me- knocking you back as you take heavy damage. I then quickly throw 3 kunais with the middle one infused with my raiton chakra.*

(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm x2
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.

Last edited:

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seeing you slash away the water above you and send another blast his way Hidan quickly channels the same suiton chakra through his right arm and withdraws his scythe with his left hand. He envelops his arm with rotating water in the form of a drill that he reaches forward with to meet your wind and disperse it. Once the wind is gone and my arm returns to normal Hidan spots your three kunais and inserts chakra into his left arm and rotates on the spot. This rotation forms a barrier that knocks your kunais away in different directions. Once he come to a stand still, Hidan quickly forms the Ram handseal and spews a large volume of water from his mouth that forms into a wave, that races towards you and crashes down on top of you. The remaining water that surrounds you then forms an orb trapping you inside with no air.

(Suiton: Koukasuijin) - Water Style: Hard Water Spike
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user generates a huge, highly condensed spike of water around their arm that drills opponents into the ground (No water source required).

(Gai Senpuu) Scythe Whirlwind
Type: Attack/Defense
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: After Hidan extends his Scythe out on the cable, he inserts chakra into his arm and hand and starts to rotate on the spot. The Cable and the Scythe, rotating at such a speed, form a protective barrier around Hidan able to block any A-Rank or lower solid objectprojectile (Rocks,Spikes, Needlesetc)Ifanenemyiscaught within range of the rotation then they will beseverally injured.
~Can only be used by Hidan with his Scythe and with my Permission.
~Can only be used 3 times per match.
~Does not fully stop a liquid or gas projectile but will reduce the damage taken.
~If the object thrown toward the user is extremely heavy or harder than the scythe itself, this technique won't be able to stop it.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type: Offensive,Supplementary
Damage points: 60
Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seeing you slash away the water above you and send another blast his way Hidan quickly channels the same suiton chakra through his right arm and withdraws his scythe with his left hand. He envelops his arm with rotating water in the form of a drill that he reaches forward with to meet your wind and disperse it. Once the wind is gone and my arm returns to normal Hidan spots your three kunais and inserts chakra into his left arm and rotates on the spot. This rotation forms a barrier that knocks your kunais away in different directions. Once he come to a stand still, Hidan quickly forms the Ram handseal and spews a large volume of water from his mouth that forms into a wave, that races towards you and crashes down on top of you. The remaining water that surrounds you then forms an orb trapping you inside with no air.

(Suiton: Koukasuijin) - Water Style: Hard Water Spike
Description: The user generates a huge, highly condensed spike of water around their arm that drills opponents into the ground (No water source required).

(Gai Senpuu) Scythe Whirlwind
Type: Attack/Defense
Description: After Hidan extends his Scythe out on the cable, he inserts chakra into his arm and hand and starts to rotate on the spot. The Cable and the Scythe, rotating at such a speed, form a protective barrier around Hidan able to block any A-Rank or lower solid objectprojectile (Rocks,Spikes, Needlesetc)Ifanenemyiscaught within range of the rotation then they will beseverally injured.
~Can only be used by Hidan with his Scythe and with my Permission.
~Can only be used 3 times per match.
~Does not fully stop a liquid or gas projectile but will reduce the damage taken.
~If the object thrown toward the user is extremely heavy or harder than the scythe itself, this technique won't be able to stop it.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type: Offensive,Supplementary
Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

*As you start spinning with your scythe to deflect my kunais I perform 2 hand seals with quick succession and create a swamp underneath you, which you start sinking into even faster then normal due to your spinning motion, whilst you're sinking into the chakra infused swamp at a faster rate then normal, I perform 3 hand seals whilst breathing in and I then quickly exhale to release several small bullets of wind which are aimed at you and the area around you making them hard to dodge. Whilst you're in this situation I quickly release a vortex of water from my palm which crashes into you knocking you unconscious after the wind balls have cut and pierced you.*

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Range: Short/Long
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
Range: Short- Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short/Mid
Description: A water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
Note: No water source required

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*As you start spinning with your scythe to deflect my kunais I perform 2 hand seals with quick succession and create a swamp underneath you, which you start sinking into even faster then normal due to your spinning motion, whilst you're sinking into the chakra infused swamp at a faster rate then normal, I perform 3 hand seals whilst breathing in and I then quickly exhale to release several small bullets of wind which are aimed at you and the area around you making them hard to dodge. Whilst you're in this situation I quickly release a vortex of water from my palm which crashes into you knocking you unconscious after the wind balls have cut and pierced you.*

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
Range: Short- Mid
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

Description: A water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
*Coming out of the spin Hidan finds he has sunk upto his knee`s in mud and sinking fast. Hidan quickly channels Raiton into his Left hand and slams it down forcing Raiton into the ground to weakening the mud before chanelling Fuiton into both hands and producing a gale force wind that pushes Hidan out of the mud and back to long range (out of reach of your follow up jutsu's) landing on the outer island ring.*

Hidan: *sigh* that was close....ARRRGH!!!!

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Coming out of the spin Hidan finds he has sunk upto his knee`s in mud and sinking fast. Hidan quickly channels Raiton into his Left hand and slams it down forcing Raiton into the ground to weakening the mud before chanelling Fuiton into both hands and producing a gale force wind that pushes Hidan out of the mud and back to long range (out of reach of your follow up jutsu's) landing on the outer island ring.*

Hidan: *sigh* that was close....ARRRGH!!!!

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

I believe if you use the lightning it would cause the mud to harden and as you said it's up to your knees now so you'd be stuck in hardened mud up to your knees leaving you stuck and you'd get hit by my attacks. And I don't think your wind technique can push you back when you simply use it in front of you, just like how you'd have to use Hurricane fist by aiming at the ground instead of just punching in front of you.. However I will continue as you've said :p

*As you attempt to use your wind technique to push you back into long range, before you reach your wanted location I cause an inter locking wall of wood to emerge in a semi circle from behind you, causing you to crush into it, as soon as you crush into it, I cause spikes of wood to emerge from the back of the inter-locking wall of wood and pierce you in your back. I then extend a chidori blade from my hand which gets released extremely fast and pierces you in your heart in order to make sure you're dead.*

(Mokuton: Shoukei) - Wood Style: Wood inter-locking Wall
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Description: Creates a wooden inter-locking wall that acts as a prison or as a shield.

(Mokuton No Jutsu) - Wood Style Technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defense
Description: Creates small wood pillars or trees to trap, defend, or fight with.

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
Type: Offense
Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

Scarface

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As erzo uses the wood style technique, Orochimaru secretly uses:

lightning style: lightning manipulation: (raiton: denkou soujou)

type: attack/supplementary
range: short-long
chakra: 40
damage: 80
description: the user focuses his lightning chakra throughout the air causing any already created lightning to fall under the users manipulation once the jutsu is in affect the user can control the lightning anyway way he pleases
~the lightning must be already created
~once per battle
~lasts 2 turns
_____

As soon as he follows up by firing the chidori sharp spear, I harness it and direct it right back at him. While at the exact same moment, Johnny uses:

(Naibun Fuu zonokiri)-Heavy Mist

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short/Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:N/A
Description: By focusing his wind and water chakra on an already created mist, the user will be able to keep it stable by making it denser, heavier and fixed in place with strategic wind current. Only an S-rank wind jutsu can clear this mist.
Note: Can only be used 3 times per match
Note:The mist stay denser and heavier for 2 turns after use of this jutsu

Creating a thick dense mist all around everyone within mid range o.o

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

description: the user focuses his lightning chakra throughout the air causing any already created lightning to fall under the users manipulation once the jutsu is in affect the user can control the lightning anyway way he pleases
~once per battle
~lasts 2 turns
_____

As soon as he follows up by firing the chidori sharp spear, I harness it and direct it right back at him. While at the exact same moment, Johnny uses:

Description: By focusing his wind and water chakra on an already created mist, the user will be able to keep it stable by making it denser, heavier and fixed in place with strategic wind current. Only an S-rank wind jutsu can clear this mist.

*As my chidori is redirected back at me at a stronger rank, I send a sharp blade of wind which collides with the chidori and neutralizes it. I then notice the heavy mist and realize it could a disadvantage to me as I don't have doujustu so I quickly perform 2 hand seals whilst inhaling and I release a strong sphere with my wind infused into it which gets rid of all the mist around us. (I'm not sure if it goes towards you, I would believe it does but not really sure how that technique works and because of your lack of training assume it doesn't.)*

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Damage Points:60
Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

~once per battle
~lasts 2 turns
_____

*As my chidori is redirected back at me at a stronger rank, I send a sharp blade of wind which collides with the chidori and neutralizes it. I then notice the heavy mist and realize it could a disadvantage to me as I don't have doujustu so I quickly perform 2 hand seals whilst inhaling and I release a strong sphere with my wind infused into it which gets rid of all the mist around us. (I'm not sure if it goes towards you, I would believe it does but not really sure how that technique works and because of your lack of training assume it doesn't.)*

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Damage Points:60
Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.
*As the wood rises up Hidan quickly blows air from his mouth to send him flying over your jutsu and landing on the island at long range. While your dealing with Oro's Lightning, Hidan takes the opportunity to concentrate his chakra and call upon a swarm of crows that desend upon you after your wind pushes the mist away. Hidan then forms the seals Monkey → Rat → Tiger → Dragon → Horse → Dragon and summons a large amount of water that forms into a giant water snake that is sent rushing towards you*

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

(Satsujin Konmei no Karasu) - Murder of Crows Confusion
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:15
Description: Calling upon a swarm of crows, they will fly around the target, causing confusion with their dark forms and quick movement. With the target distracted by the crows, the ninja can strike more easily. Also the mass of crows can obscure any retreating ninja. When no longer needed, the murder of crows will simply puff away in smoke.

(Suiton: Ja No Kuchi) - Water Style: Water Snakes Mouth
Description: After performing the required hand seals Monkey → Rat → Tiger → Dragon → Horse → Dragon it then allows the user to summon a large amount of water. The water then transforms itself into the shape of a snake and crashes down on their enemy, literally swallowing them. After it has swallowed them it turns into a river.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*As the wood rises up Hidan quickly blows air from his mouth to send him flying over your jutsu and landing on the island at long range. While your dealing with Oro's Lightning, Hidan takes the opportunity to concentrate his chakra and call upon a swarm of crows that desend upon you after your wind pushes the mist away. Hidan then forms the seals Monkey → Rat → Tiger → Dragon → Horse → Dragon and summons a large amount of water that forms into a giant water snake that is sent rushing towards you*

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

(Satsujin Konmei no Karasu) - Murder of Crows Confusion
Description: Calling upon a swarm of crows, they will fly around the target, causing confusion with their dark forms and quick movement. With the target distracted by the crows, the ninja can strike more easily. Also the mass of crows can obscure any retreating ninja. When no longer needed, the murder of crows will simply puff away in smoke.

(Suiton: Ja No Kuchi) - Water Style: Water Snakes Mouth
Description: After performing the required hand seals Monkey → Rat → Tiger → Dragon → Horse → Dragon it then allows the user to summon a large amount of water. The water then transforms itself into the shape of a snake and crashes down on their enemy, literally swallowing them. After it has swallowed them it turns into a river.

The wooden inter lock forms in a semi circle behind you, you wouldn't be able to see it

*After I push the mist away, I suddenly realize there are a swarm of crows around me so I quickly release a fireball from my mouth which kills the crows and heads towards you, as you finish performing the water technique it takes out the fire and continues towards me at a weakened state so I quickly coat my body with stones and make a punching motion with both left and right hand rendering your water useless. I then deactivate that jutsu and I then begin to make it rain with water infused with my chakra.*

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
Type: Defensive
Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to A rank normal ninjutsu but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
Range: Short-Long
Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The wooden inter lock forms in a semi circle behind you, you wouldn't be able to see it

*After I push the mist away, I suddenly realize there are a swarm of crows around me so I quickly release a fireball from my mouth which kills the crows and heads towards you, as you finish performing the water technique it takes out the fire and continues towards me at a weakened state so I quickly coat my body with stones and make a punching motion with both left and right hand rendering your water useless. I then deactivate that jutsu and I then begin to make it rain with water infused with my chakra.*

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
Type: Defensive
Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to A rank normal ninjutsu but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
Range: Short-Long
Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.
Hidan: (Im running out of options...) I will never give up!

*As you form the rain Hidan throws a smoke bomb to the ground and forms the tiger handseal and forms two clones to his left (blue) and right (red) before the first drops hit us (as you wont know which is the real me I know you'll post accordingly ^_^) Blue starts to run around the outer ring (your right) and the real me does the same on the opposite side (your left) staying at long range. Red at the same time sprints straight forward while forming the seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake to create a huge gust of wind that blows drops of your rain swiftly at you, the top few inches of loose debrie from the floor and once hitting you knocks you back. As blue and Hidan reach your left and right side at long range they both swiftly turn inwards at 90 degrees and sprint towards you. Once they reach mid range at the same time and still running Blue channels Raiton into his Right hand and fires a bolt of Lightning at you while at the same time Hidan (also still moving forward) brings both hands up and shots a vortex of water at you to hit you the same time as the Lightning would.*

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
Damage Points:30
Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hidan: (Im running out of options...) I will never give up!

*As you form the rain Hidan throws a smoke bomb to the ground and forms the tiger handseal and forms two clones to his left (blue) and right (red) before the first drops hit us (as you wont know which is the real me I know you'll post accordingly ^_^) Blue starts to run around the outer ring (your right) and the real me does the same on the opposite side (your left) staying at long range. Red at the same time sprints straight forward while forming the seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake to create a huge gust of wind that blows drops of your rain swiftly at you, the top few inches of loose debrie from the floor and once hitting you knocks you back. As blue and Hidan reach your left and right side at long range they both swiftly turn inwards at 90 degrees and sprint towards you. Once they reach mid range at the same time and still running Blue channels Raiton into his Right hand and fires a bolt of Lightning at you while at the same time Hidan (also still moving forward) brings both hands up and shots a vortex of water at you to hit you the same time as the Lightning would.*

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

You used 4 jutsus xD
Clones, Wind, Lightning and Water. :p
But nevertheless I shall reply accordingly!
And damn you for using clones ~.~

*As the smoke bomb forms, I am still able to sense where you are and how many of you there are due to the rain which is now falling on you and your clones, (even thought I can't tell who is the real you). I then notice 2 of you run towards me whilst keeping to the left and right outer rings I notice one of you release a wind jutsu towards me which I quickly react by gather my wind chakra in my lungs and blowing out a sphere of air which collides with your wind resulting in both of them neutralizing eachother. I then notice both of you running towards me and just as you reach into mid range you use your water and lightning jutsus which combine and head towards me so I perform 2 hand seals and release a sphere of wind which destroys your combination and heads towards you at a much weakened state.

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You used 4 jutsus xD
Clones, Wind, Lightning and Water. :p
But nevertheless I shall reply accordingly!
And damn you for using clones ~.~

*As the smoke bomb forms, I am still able to sense where you are and how many of you there are due to the rain which is now falling on you and your clones, (even thought I can't tell who is the real you). I then notice 2 of you run towards me whilst keeping to the left and right outer rings I notice one of you release a wind jutsu towards me which I quickly react by gather my wind chakra in my lungs and blowing out a sphere of air which collides with your wind resulting in both of them neutralizing eachother. I then notice both of you running towards me and just as you reach into mid range you use your water and lightning jutsus which combine and head towards me so I perform 2 hand seals and release a sphere of wind which destroys your combination and heads towards you at a much weakened state.

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

I cant believe I just did that o_o im sorry for all the shody moves. I really would have stopped our fight by now because that was stupid of me. However its Scarface tournie so im going to carry on with some RP for a bit (its upto you if you want to join in) because ive used almost every jutsu at my disposal and I dont want to start recycling already used jutsu. I knew I wasnt going to be able to defeat you at my currebt level but I figured id die trying and have some fun and gain experience while doing so ^_^ thanks for putting up with me in this fight.

*As your wind hits Blue and Red they poof away in smoke, while Hidan gets blown back sending his Scythe and Akatsuki cloak flying behind him as he lands on the floor at mid range. He spits blood from his mouth and slowly picks himself up trying to catch his breath.*

Hidan: Damn...I...cant carry on...

*Hidan lifts his head up to the sky, closes his eyes and feels the soothing raindrops hitting his face while listening to the "hiss" of the rain as it hits the lava and turn to steam.

Hidan: I guess this...is it...

*Hidan slowly starts to sway forward as he takes sets towards you, lost in the tranquility of the rain and the thought each step being one closer to the end. Hidan stops at short range and lifts his right hand out to offer a handshake.*

Hidan: Im glad...it is you that can free me...Hashirama...I have one final request before you end things...

Reactions: Kerrah and Erzo

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I cant believe I just did that o_o im sorry for all the shody moves. I really would have stopped our fight by now because that was stupid of me. However its Scarface tournie so im going to carry on with some RP for a bit (its upto you if you want to join in) because ive used almost every jutsu at my disposal and I dont want to start recycling already used jutsu. I knew I wasnt going to be able to defeat you at my currebt level but I figured id die trying and have some fun and gain experience while doing so ^_^ thanks for putting up with me in this fight.

*As your wind hits Blue and Red they poof away in smoke, while Hidan gets blown back sending his Scythe and Akatsuki cloak flying behind him as he lands on the floor at mid range. He spits blood from his mouth and slowly picks himself up trying to catch his breath.*

Hidan: Damn...I...cant carry on...

*Hidan lifts his head up to the sky, closes his eyes and feels the soothing raindrops hitting his face while listening to the "hiss" of the rain as it hits the lava and turn to steam.

Hidan: I guess this...is it...

*Hidan slowly starts to sway forward as he takes sets towards you, lost in the tranquility of the rain and the thought each step being one closer to the end. Hidan stops at short range and lifts his right hand out to offer a handshake.*

Hidan: Im glad...it is you that can free me...Hashirama...I have one final request before you end things...
Despite your lack of training you've made it extremely far and have made this an enjoyable battle so I thank you for that!

*Hashirama walks over to the dying hidan whilst being extremely careful as this could all be a trick to catch him off guard.*

Hashirama: What is your final request Hidan?

Winner = Erzo...

Erzo, contact me via pm with your MSN info so we can talk.
Done ^^

Rasnall

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Despite your lack of training you've made it extremely far and have made this an enjoyable battle so I thank you for that!

*Hashirama walks over to the dying hidan whilst being extremely careful as this could all be a trick to catch him off guard.*

Hashirama: What is your final request Hidan?
Hidan: A handshake before you cut me down....

Reactions: Jack Spicer

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hidan: A handshake before you cut me down....
*Hashirama sticks out his right hand for the hand shake whilst concentrating lightning chakra in his other hand in order to finish off Hidan after the hand shake*

Hashirama: You have been a worth opponent.

*As they are done with their hand shake, Hashirama releases a chidori spear from his left hand which strikes the already dying Hidan in his heart, killing him instantly due to him already being injured.*

Reactions: Jack Spicer

Scarface

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hidan cant die :/ the only reason I said you win was because he used 4 jutsus. But hidan cant die, so how does that last bit make any sense? o_O