Trait Points
0⚔️
Basic Information
Name: Scarface2910
Nickname: Scar or Scarface
Clan: N/A

Looks
You must be registered for see images

Personality: Dark, calm, collected, class clown when comfortatble in surrounding, stalker.
Village Info. N/A
Village of Birth: Uzushiogakure
Village of Alliance: N/A

Rank//Chakra Info.
Ninja Rank: Chuunin
Specialty: N/A
Elements: Fire?

Your ninjutsu
Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)
_____
(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.
_____
(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.
_____
(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.
_____
(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
_____
(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).
_____
(Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

Background Info.

History
Many secrets surround scarface2910. No one even knows his real name because he has been called so many other things. Many call him the Red Scar for the fact of anyone that comes in contact with him sees the scar upon his face….and then lots of red stuff ;) ;). His birthplace was Uzushiogakure where he was abandonded because of the death of both of his parents.

Since then he has walked through like as a drifter, making money and fighting along the way to hone his skills. Has never had any formal training, but has been shopping around for a sensei. Having to roam the earth by himself all his life, he needs no human contact. Shows no emotion. He views any show of emotion as a sign of weekness whcich he pretends to have none.

Incredible sense of humor, can turn anything you say into something you didnt mean (think of deadpool as a ninja). And the writer of this bio has no more ideas to put into the history.

Theme Music: Shadowvilles Battlefield - DZK

Battles

Won: 0
Lost: 0

Ok, can anyone tell me if i did this right, and if i didnt. What do i need to do?

~ Approved ~

Last edited by a moderator:

Anbu578

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was under the impression that i had to be taught jutsus?
:| not for basic jutsu here is what jutsus should be in your bio(all e-rank ninjutsu)

Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)
_____
(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.
_____
(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.
_____
(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.
_____
(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
_____
(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).
_____
(Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You really need a lot more history and add the jutsu's that have been mentioned above. Yes to learn all the elemental ninjutsu/taijutsu/genjutsu etc. you need to be trained, however those jutsu's are the ones from the Ninja Acadamy and it's an unwritten fact that everyone that starts to RP has finished the Academy.

Also add the first element that you want to be taught at "elements" and add your village of birth. Village of alliance isn't really necessary, only if you wish.

PS: lol at the picture :rofl:

Scarface

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You really need a lot more history and add the jutsu's that have been mentioned above. Yes to learn all the elemental ninjutsu/taijutsu/genjutsu etc. you need to be trained, however those jutsu's are the ones from the Ninja Acadamy and it's an unwritten fact that everyone that starts to RP has finished the Academy.

Also add the first element that you want to be taught at "elements" and add your village of birth. Village of alliance isn't really necessary, only if you wish.

PS: lol at the picture :rofl:
ok please go easy on me cause im knew at this, i added the jutsus. I added my villiage of birth. I added me "want to learn element". now i have 2 questions, 1. What is my history lacking, like what all do i need to put in it. And 2. How do i do th academy?

Anbu578

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok please go easy on me cause im knew at this, i added the jutsus. I added my villiage of birth. I added me "want to learn element". now i have 2 questions, 1. What is my history lacking, like what all do i need to put in it. And 2. How do i do th academy?
Your history is like a background story of your characther :)

and for the academy there no real academy he on NB but you atomatically get those basic jutsu for your bio

Last edited:

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
  1. It is not that your history is lacking, but more like your history needs to be longer. You can say anything you want about your past, as long as it is not some sort of secret power that awakened you and now you have Juubi, or somethin'.
  2. The Academy doesn't exist, find a sensei and ask him to train you in your first Element, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and Genjutsu.
Hope I helped. ^^ Ask me if you need anything anymore.

Scarface

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your history is like a background story of your characther :)

and for the academy there no real academy he on NB but you atomatically get those basic jutsu for your bio
Will work on the history

1. It is not that your history is lacking, but more like your history needs to be longer. You can say anything you want about your past, as long as it is not some sort of secret power that awakened you and now you have Juubi, or somethin'.
  2. The Academy doesn't exist, find a sensei and ask him to train you in your first Element, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and Genjutsu.
Hope I helped. ^^ Ask me if you need anything anymore.
but dont i have to be approved first? before i can train?

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your history is lacking...length O_O it's just way to short. It doesn't matter what you write, so long it's possible within the Narutoverse and you don't contradict the plot of the manga.
For example you can't write "I killed Sasuke" as Sasuke's still alive.

And I already said that you already "did" the academy and there you learned things like Escape Skill and Clone Technique. You can only make a bio if you have at least 50 posts = genin. In the manga you can only become a genin after you finished the academy, but as you can't make a bio before you are genin, you can't RP and do no acadamy.

You learn Escape Skill, Clone Technique etc. by default. We just say you "learned them at the academy", in real you didn't do anything. In the manga you learn those techniques at the academy, but we don't have one. It's just a figure of speech.