Vixen

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, Ninjutsu are techniques that use chakra making it able for the user to do moves that normally would not be capable, sometimes the user may need to use hand movements or signs to manipulate the chakra other times justus become so familiar that the hand sings are no longer needed. Also some ninjutsu's can be categorized a elemental justu were the basic five elements are used.

Last edited:

Scarface

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good girl, lets begin with some jutsu:

*makes 1000 shadow clones*

*one steps forward for each jutsu*

(Fukumi Hari) - Hidden Needles

Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: The user is able to call forth needles into their mouth and then spit them at their opponent with great accuracy.

*hands you some senbon* ok now swallow them as you concentrate chakra. MAKE SURE YOU DON'T HURT YOURSELF!! once you're safe and sound, release chakra and make some of the needles (one by one I think) come forth to your mouth again and spit the at this kankuro transformed clone *points at clone's groin*

Vixen

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kays I'll try my best :D *takes the senbons swallowing them slowly as they side down my throat I concentrate my chakra* *concentrates as i carefully but quickly split them at the clones groin*

Scarface

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good job, next jutsu:

(Kage Shuriken no Jutsu) - Shadow Shuriken Technique

Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:20
Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Windmill Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

*hands you 2 fuma shuriken* Being this shuriken very thin, you can actually put on top of the other and no one would ever notice. Then, as you throw, concentrate your chakra in order to stealthly cover the second shuriken, the one below, in the others shadow.

Try it on a clone U_U

Vixen

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Winks at you then takes the shurikens* *Holds them together then throws them at the clone as I concentrate my chakra to make the shuriken on the bottom hidden in the other shuriken's shadow*

Scarface

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good job, next jutsu:

(Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra:15
Damge Points:N/A
Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

*shows a row of handseals* learn them.

Once you've got you chakra concentrated and molded, release it in a wave of chakra that would make a clone feel like if he was binded by heavy steel chains.