0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rei's Rules and Regulations
Unofficial
We start at Mid Range from each other
Customs not allowed
Killing allowed
Terrain: We are fighting on a grassy field. It has lots of trees and large rocks scattered around the field. There is also a wide, deep lake to your left (my right). There are clouds in the sky and it is windy. There are tall mountains about 50m to your right (my left)
I will be using my Kakuzu bio. You can make the first move

Scarecrow.

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Woop Woop!

Roy Mustang in my signature U_U

I will try not to use customs that much >_>.. You have the first move.
*Looks at your custom thread* :|
What have I done? :dead:

Kakuzu stares at the man walking through the forest. You're late he says while getting up off of the floor. He quickly performs some stretches to warm himself up. Using his Dark Threads, he releases the fire and wind masks from his back and then they form into thread creatures. Both of them focus on Roy. The fire mask releases a large fireball from it's mouth directed towards him. At the same time, the wind mask releases a stream of wind that forms into a twister aimed at the opponent. The two techniques would merge together, creating a violent inferno of fire that would incinerate the man, reducing him to a pile of dust.

(Jiongu: Kuro Ito) - Earth Grudge Fear: Dark Threads
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15-40 (20)
Damage Points: 30-80
Description: The basic technique of Kakuzu's unique Kinjutsu Earth Grudge Fear it allows the user to manipulate the threads that compose his body freely with each use. The user can not only alter his own body form and structure but also use the threads to attack or defend from incoming techniques. As Kakuzu's skin is still stitched to keep his humanoid form when not used, he can take advantage of this technique to propel his hands or limbs at great distances and grab a target. Its also this technique that allows Kakuzu to detach his masks from his own body to form the "animals" which he uses in combat.
Note: Can only be used by Kakuzu

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Roy upon reaching the battle grounds sees that his opponent was already waiting there for him. "Am I? Or you get there too early?". With that said, Roy sees his opponent giving out 'birth' to two more monsters who seemed very gross cause they were black in color and were threaded. He saw the two monsters releasing two attacks at the same time and quickly reacts by lifting his right hand parallel to the ground while focusing a large amount of chakra into the glove he wore. Within a moment, a wide range of pure chakra emerged out of the glove destroying the attack immediately. With that done, Roy does the same technique again but decreases the power by a bit.

Mandalorian Technique: Repulsor Beam | Rorian no Jutsu: Riparusabimu
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10-40 (30)
Damage Points: 20-80 (60)
Description: This is one of the basic but useful attacks of the Mandalore clan. The user holds up one or both of their hands showing a white hole in each palm. The palm releases out a blast of chakra various of damage, size, and power depending on rankof the technique. The palm can either release a blast, beam, or even a wide spread of chakra.
-S-Rank beam once used, there is a three turn cool down and can be used only three times.
-This technique is neutral to the basic elemental techniques of the same rank but of course it all depends on size also to be taken into account
D-Rank can be used up to Short range
C-Rank can be used up to Mid-range
B-S Rank can be used up to Long-range

Mandalorian Technique: Repulsor Beam | Rorian no Jutsu: Riparusabimu
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10-40 (20)
Damage Points: 20-80 (40)
Description: This is one of the basic but useful attacks of the Mandalore clan. The user holds up one or both of their hands showing a white hole in each palm. The palm releases out a blast of chakra various of damage, size, and power depending on rankof the technique. The palm can either release a blast, beam, or even a wide spread of chakra.
-S-Rank beam once used, there is a three turn cool down and can be used only three times.
-This technique is neutral to the basic elemental techniques of the same rank but of course it all depends on size also to be taken into account
D-Rank can be used up to Short range
C-Rank can be used up to Mid-range
B-S Rank can be used up to Long-range