Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Son it's more than a style, it's a lifestlye, You've never heard of it before?"
No, I haven't.
You must be registered for see images

ALL DAY EVERYDAY! U_U
Ohh, whats that pokemon!

*pulls out Ghetto pokedex*

"cough cough, yo this loud is speaking!! Anyways, that pokemon is Better, the Raikage pokemon, aka he don't want this work"

*throws a masterball at better and slams it into his forehead as it bounces off and traps him inside*

Ohh no, what is Kumo gonna do now that i've caught their raikage >_>

Axle

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Well, Haki is the technique of focusing and utilizing one's willpower. Since your an emperor you must know this since your in the supernova clan."

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Well, Haki is the technique of focusing and utilizing one's willpower. Since your an emperor you must know this since your in the supernova clan."
Ahh, lets begin!
Mugen you don't want this work :| Gimme my Raikage. Bye do I get this auto?:D
>_> *I Grab the masterball and release Better*

I was gonna put him in the pc anyway <_<

Axle

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ahh, lets begin!

>_> *I Grab the masterball and release Better*

I was gonna put him in the pc anyway <_<
First son, I need you to awaken your Haki, now begin meditating. Once you do so, reach deep inside yourself for your willpower, think about why you fight....for what reason do you put your life on the line and your kunai against another living being's neck.

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First son, I need you to awaken your Haki, now begin meditating. Once you do so, reach deep inside yourself for your willpower, think about why you fight....for what reason do you put your life on the line and your kunai against another living being's neck.
I does as my father says and gets into a meditation like state andbegan to think of my past battles, my past foes, and the past people I have killed.

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have you seen inside yourself...if you have, you can tell me what the supernovas stand for?
Still sitting down in my meditative state, legs crossed and my eyes closed, I hear the question. And thinking about it deeply before I answer, I then slowly open my eyes and get out slowly, with my answer in mind.

The Supernovas are thehope of this forsaken Universe. We are the answer to all living things who cry out for peace. The protectors of the innocent. We are the light in the darkness. I am truth... ally to good, nightmare to evil.

In that moment, an explosion happens inside of me, and all the Supernovas secrets and techniques are revealed, learning everything in that instance.

Axle

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Goku feels Gogeta's Haki, he was his own flesh and blood after all. If anything, Gogeta has the potential to surpass Goku in yet another aspect.

Gogeta....what do you sense around you...

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Goku feels Gogeta's Haki, he was his own flesh and blood after all. If anything, Gogeta has the potential to surpass Goku in yet another aspect.

Gogeta....what do you sense around you...
Using my new-found sense of the world, I begin to utilize it, almost like seeing a new world.

I sense everything..

Keeping my eyes closed

I sense life, you, the plants, the trees, everything.

Axle

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good son, you've learned to Observe. Now you must know how to fight. Harness your willpower and manipulate it into an armor to protect you. If your will to fight is strong enough than this should be of no problem

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good son, you've learned to Observe. Now you must know how to fight. Harness your willpower and manipulate it into an armor to protect you. If your will to fight is strong enough than this should be of no problem
I harvest my new found energy, picturing an ethereal warrior that surrounds me with might. Protecting me from the horrors of this corrupted world. Suddenly my will power manifests into a being, into a warrior that shields me from attacks.

Is this the power of our clan..?