Sasuke's way is wrong!

razzwal

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke wants to destroy Konoha for what??? All he wants is revival of his clan. But there is no point for destroying konoha for actual revival for his clan. I guess he should make relationship with as much girl as he can and make many children for actual revival of Uchiha clan. For this he can use little use of his charmness!<No personal offence please>

Reactions: keith242

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His taking revenge on his Clan Name by killing the Elders. He wants to destroy the Leaf Village because Naruto is in his way so his destroy the thing that stands for Naruto and his goals, Hokage. Or something like that.

keith242

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke wants to destroy Konoha for what??? All he wants is revival of his clan. But there is no point for destroying konoha for actual revival for his clan. I guess he should make relationship with as much girl as he can and make many children for actual revival of Uchiha clan. For this he can use little use of his charmness!<No personal offence please>
I have been saying that from the start he already has ino,sakura and Karin he just has to get revenge of the brain.

Ssoul Eater

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His taking revenge on his Clan Name by killing the Elders. He wants to destroy the Leaf Village because Naruto is in his way so his destroy the thing that stands for Naruto and his goals, Hokage. Or something like that.
That's true but still his way is wrong. He'll prove nothing in the end with this instead himself spoiling the uchiha's name

Uchiha Madara.

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
who ever said his way was good? I can see why he wants the elders dead tho U_U and the whole konoha thing is just cuz he feels theyre all responsible for the sacrifice itachi made and they are enjoyin the peace of it while his whole clan got killed so to make it up for it he wants to destroy konoha ( his way for making up for what happened to his clan and itachi) plus tobi isnt making it better hes tryin to use sasuke but meh idk sasuke seems to be changing i like it ;D