Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was looking at my imgur account earlier today. I have manga pages, and panels there that i used to always use in debates back in the day. When i saw a list that i made of Sasuke's teleportation feats i realized how nerfed he was. He could have just teleported Naruto inbetween Indra's arrow and the RasenShuriken's when they were about to hit each other.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Akira-Zaizen

Kin
89💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People still claim Naruto was so much more powerful than Sasuke during the fight.

In major anime boss battles, the villain, Sasuke in this case, is usually nerfed.

We've seen this with Sousuke Aizen from Bleach who had his hado #90 spell completely neutralized by Ichigo's asspull FGT.

If we were to have a redo properly with no power alterations, Sasuke should have killed Naruto this fight.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was looking at my imgur account earlier today. I have manga pages, and panels there that i used to always use in debates back in the day. When i saw a list that i made of Sasuke's teleportation feats i realized how nerfed he was. He could have just teleported Naruto inbetween Indra's arrow and the RasenShuriken's when they were about to hit each other.

I actually said something similar in my “Post all “Screw Logic” Moments” thread from 2018.

-Sasuke deciding not to: Ameno RSM Naruto’s bijuu rasenshuriken into Naruto‘s face, Ameno Indra’s arrow into Naruto like he Ameno’d his sword into Madara, nor Ameno Kaguya’s own ash bones into her.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
agree!

Naruto having knowledge on ameno before teh fight was very important too. When saskey first used it vs madara, naruto didn't know wtf@@k was going on...which means he would have got rinneiblitzed low diff without knowledge of it

even with knowledge and guarding his back with truth seeker balls he still got hit...

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My guy it was. Straight up. Nardo'd utterly shit on by Amē don't be tellin' Nardo fanboy's they be cryin' latter geat' rekt lmao.
can u plz lend me ur fodder opinion???? i wanna troll saskibase..
Post automatically merged:

Nothing to deny. There's actually a lot of posts about restricted how Ameno is.
how cone u speek a enlgish beter then me???...

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
saskey also dont have to chidori clash with naruto...he can extend his chidori with shape manipulation or his sword which was mysteriously missing.......

also what happened saskey ability to supress kurama coon??? he show this in early part 2........

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
saskey also dont have to chidori clash with naruto...he can extend his chidori with shape manipulation or his sword which was mysteriously missing.......

also what happened saskey ability to supress kurama coon??? he show this in early part 2........
Chidori Senbon and Shuriken summoning spam like he did against Itachi would have ended Naruto. And given he was easily able to slice Madara in half, a Chidori sword should do the same to Naruto.

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

False, he poured most of his chakra into that attack. Ameno is very taxing more than likely so he couldn't use it after such an attack

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
False, he poured most of his chakra into that attack. Ameno is very taxing more than likely so he couldn't use it after such an attack
Simple solution. All he had to do was make Indra's arrow less powerful by using less chakra. As his intention wouldn't have been to overpower the RasenShuriken.

Last edited:

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Simple solution. All he had to do was make Indra's arrow less powerful by using less chakra. As his intention wouldn't have been to overpower the RasenShuriken.
I disagree, he had to take range into consideration and tbh I dont think it is as simple as making indras arrow "less powerful". Fact is it's foolish to claim he would have the stamina and focus to use such taxing moves almost simultaneously. He was not nerfed and obviously couldn't use ameno on a whim like people so often assume, especially after using anything like indras arrow.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I disagree, he had to take range into consideration and tbh I dont think it is as simple as making indras arrow "less powerful". Fact is it's foolish to claim he would have the stamina and focus to use such taxing moves almost simultaneously. He was not nerfed and obviously couldn't use ameno on a whim like people so often assume, especially after using anything like indras arrow.
hey Restu whats teh debate about about?? i wanna patricipate..