Gemini Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So me and a friend were talking and had different opinions about how sasuke attained his eye. My personal belief is that sasuke initially unlocked rinnegan when he was near death from the stab of Madara and kabuto infusing hashi cells/DNA in sasuke. And when sasuke met the sage that's when he received his Chakra and unlocked the tomes in his eyes. Kabuto has already shown knowing a bit of knowledge on rinnegan as he proved his theory with Madara when he was animated. My friend however things that sasuke got the rinnegan all together from sage of 6 paths. What do yall think?

XxTayxX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My personal belief is him being a indra trans+ hago's yin chakra + hashi cells awakened his tomoe rinnegan. I think he would have rinnegan in both eyes without tomoe if he didnt meet the sage.

Last edited:

Gemini Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and it took Madara how many years?

If he unlocked it himself, he'll surely unlock it in both eyes, I believe it's a sage powerup, a powerup that wouldn't overwrite is current power (hence the one eyed thing)
The amount of years it took Madara is irrelevant. As in Madara in actuality died of old age. Hence the reason it took so long. Where as sasuke was stabbed and dying at that moment until kabuto intervened.

Gemini Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My personal belief is him being a indra trans+ hago's yin chakra + hashi cells awakened his tomoe rinnegan. I think he would have rinnegan in both eyes without tomoe if he didnt meet the sage.
I agree with that. Which is basically what I was getting at. Sasuke would've gotten rinnegan regardless after he woke up from kabuto. Meeting the sage is how he got tomes

Gemini Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then why is it in one eye and not both?
I and another person already previously explained why he only has it in one. Basically without So6P he would have regular rinnegan in both eyes. With sage he has one with tomes. That would also explain why Madara had 2 regular instead of one with tomes

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How did Madara get his eyes then? Since he did not meet the sage
Madara got his eyes because when he mixed his and hashirama's chakra they were the transmigrants of indra and ashura respectively. The chakra of the sage manifested and granted him the rinnegan.

Sasuke was given rinnegan by the sage, the DB and manga seem to suggest this. Sasuke wouldn't have awakened the rinnegan with just hashirama cells given that hashirama at that time period was no longer ashura's transmigrant.

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I and another person already previously explained why he only has it in one. Basically without So6P he would have regular rinnegan in both eyes. With sage he has one with tomes. That would also explain why Madara had 2 regular instead of one with tomes
Lol, that sounds illogical at best, so instead of two or two with one having tomoe he gets only one with tomoe because the sage intervened. That's pure speculation, infact calling it a speculation is kinda me being nice