itsxtrayy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I remember Sasuke saying he would give his eye to Kakashi if he died, but I just realized Kakashi can't handle Sasuke's rinnegan:
You must be registered for see images

Obito, a full blooded Uchiha with Hashirama cells couldn't handle two rinnegan and Sasuke's tomoe rinnegan is equivalent to two regular ones or maybe even stronger thanks to rikudo chakra:

After Sasuke dies, it should just rot in the ground with him. The only people capable of handling a rinnegan are probably the original owner, some uchiha, senju, and full blooded uzumaki like nagato.

Naruto without his powerups could probably handle one like Obito or maybe not, since he's not a full blooded Uzumaki only half. But with his rikudo enhancements he can handle it.

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=19894101" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-19894101">itsxtrayy said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> <b>Naruto without his powerups could probably handle one like Obito or maybe not, since he's not a full blooded Uzumaki only half. But with his rikudo enhancements he can handle it.</b> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div><br /> <br /> There's a new gen with demi gods + Kurama's + Hashi cells in case you haven't noticed.<br /> <br /> Nagato utlized the rinnegan &amp; its abilities better than any Uchiha.</div>

Last edited:

itsxtrayy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

There's a new gen with demi gods + Kurama's + Hashi cells in case you haven't noticed.

Nagato utlized the rinnegan & its abilities better than any Uchiha.
And nobody in the new gen can handle it, except Ōtsutsuki's but they'd never get it so they're irrelevant, But didn't I tell you like a month ago to never reply to me? I've never replied to you since then I would like the same respect.

itsxtrayy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why not? Sarada is a lot better than Obito ever was at this age. And she'll probably have the Hyakugou Seal too.
Skill has nothing to do with it. It has to do with life force/chakra strength if all it took was skill Kakashi could take it, but it'd be an even bigger burden on his body than the sharingan ever was it'd probably kill him. Obito being a full uchiha with hashi cells put's his life force/chakra strength at a higher level than Sarada's can ever be naturally. If she was Indra's transmigrant it'd be a different story.

TimeMask

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke's rinnegan is at least stronger then 1 normal rinnegan in my opinion, I've made threads about this and most people think Sasuke's 6 tomoe rinnegan is strongerthen Madara's rinnegan.

Is 6 tomoe Rinnegan better then 2 normal Rinnegan? / Rinnegan tactics thread link

I remember Sasuke saying he would give his eye to Kakashi if he died, but I just realized Kakashi can't handle Sasuke's rinnegan:

Obito, a full blooded Uchiha with Hashirama cells couldn't handle two rinnegan and Sasuke's tomoe rinnegan is equivalent to two regular ones or maybe even stronger thanks to rikudo chakra:

After Sasuke dies, it should just rot in the ground with him. The only people capable of handling a rinnegan are probably the original owner, some uchiha, senju, and full blooded uzumaki like nagato.

Naruto without his powerups could probably handle one like Obito or maybe not, since he's not a full blooded Uzumaki only half. But with his rikudo enhancements he can handle it.
I don't think Kakashi could properly handle 1 normal rinnegan if rinnegan jutsu cost more chakra then ms jutsu.

He did get this odd stamina boost in the war arc were he spammed MS jutsu but I imagine Kakashi would use up all his chakra after using a few rinnegan jutsu.

And Kakashi probably wouldn't be able to use any of Sasuke's space time jutsu.