thechosen1

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just watched the first few minutes of the new episode and a question came up in my mind: was there no other way for Sasuke to become stronger other than to go to Orochimaru? I mean, how did Itachi, or any other Uchiha for that matter, get strong? I don't think that every one of them required some drugs or cursed seal mutations to achieve their goals, did they? Sure, the clan got massacred, but, to my knowledge, the information/traditon (clan tablets, whatever) was still intact, wasn't it?

Prince of Persia TTT

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just watched the first few minutes of the new episode and a question came up in my mind: was there no other way for Sasuke to become stronger other than to go to Orochimaru? I mean, how did Itachi, or any other Uchiha for that matter, get strong? I don't think that every one of them required some drugs or cursed seal mutations to achieve their goals, did they? Sure, the clan got massacred, but, to my knowledge, the information/traditon (clan tablets, whatever) was still intact, wasn't it?
I agree with you over there it all depends on how you enhance your powers and what is the path you choose

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke is just a weakling who felt naruto surpassing him he could have gotten stronger if he had trained with naruto but like always he thought he was too good for anybody his igo was annoying he trained with orochimaru because he wanted to perfect his stupid curse mark it wasnt even an uchiha power which he perfected it was orochimarus from what i saw in their fight he was using his stupid curse mark powers more than his uchiha powers orochimaru wasnt an uchiha and it still wasnt good enough to kill itachi itachi could have killed sasuke easily with his perfected uchiha powers but chose not to because itachi didnt want to kill his lil brother sasukes just a failure just like hes gonna fail when he tries to destroy konoha because naruto will pound him to the ground narutos more like itachi they both protect konoha are not a weaklings and they dont want to kill sasuke either cause itachi doesnt want to kill his lil brother and naruto sees him as a brother too so he doesnt want to kill sasuke but both naruto and itachi could kill sasuke they just dont want to

Sephy100

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sasuke is just a weakling who felt naruto surpassing him he could have gotten stronger if he had trained with naruto but like always he thought he was too good for anybody his igo was annoying he trained with orochimaru because he wanted to perfect his stupid curse mark it wasnt even an uchiha power which he perfected it was orochimarus from what i saw in their fight he was using his stupid curse mark powers more than his uchiha powers orochimaru wasnt an uchiha and it still wasnt good enough to kill itachi itachi could have killed sasuke easily with his perfected uchiha powers but chose not to because itachi didnt want to kill his lil brother sasukes just a failure just like hes gonna fail when he tries to destroy konoha because naruto will pound him to the ground narutos more like itachi they both protect konoha are not a weaklings and they dont want to kill sasuke either cause itachi doesnt want to kill his lil brother and naruto sees him as a brother too so he doesnt want to kill sasuke but both naruto and itachi could kill sasuke they just dont want to
You sound ridiculous. How can Sasuke train with someone who's chakra levels are off the charts, heals in 1-2 days, and can spam clones which can compile knowledge? You're just as weak as Sasuke when it comes to the english language. Stay in school.

Sephy100

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But if there's no one to help you train with your clan specific power then what's the point. Sasuke was a kid and always being in the shadow of your brother takes a toll on you. Eventually you're going to seek power in any way shape or form that you can. And that's what happened with Sasuke.

SasukexNeji

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
stfu